Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should i move to richmond, canada?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
anyways i'm 3 years too young to even move and then a few more years off from being financially able to move, but when i have the option i am considering moving to richmond in canada. as @tehgymcel420 has proclaimed i am a white god and can apparently steal the egyptian presidents wife (but shes fat and old lmao). ANYWAY richmond has a 75% asian population so heheh yeah :bigbrain:

@TheDarkEnigma will i dissolve into nothing the moment i step an inch into canadian soil? since canada doesnt exist

@Broly @Languishingrn @SocialzERo thots o n this idea!? i sent the wikipedia SS in disscord already :feelsrope:

Idk how you’d get Canadian citizenship it’s not easy. Maybe marry a Chinese Canadian woman.

anyways i'm 3 years too young to even move and then a few more years off from being financially able to move, but when i have the option i am considering moving to richmond in canada. as @tehgymcel420 has proclaimed i am a white god and can apparently steal the egyptian presidents wife (but shes fat and old lmao). ANYWAY richmond has a 75% asian population so heheh yeah :bigbrain:

@TheDarkEnigma will i dissolve into nothing the moment i step an inch into canadian soil? since canada doesnt exist

@Broly @Languishingrn @SocialzERo thots o n this idea!? i sent the wikipedia SS in disscord already :feelsrope:
Nah dude Canada isn't it, this country is doomed to its core. You are better off going to somewhere else where they don't have a cuck as the president.

Idk how you’d get Canadian citizenship it’s not easy. Maybe marry a Chinese Canadian woman.
they would automatically accept me because i'm a white god. but if that doesn't work i have a friend who lives in canada i might just secure a citizenship thru that.

Nah dude Canada isn't it, this country is doomed to its core. You are better off going to somewhere else where they don't have a cuck as the president.
yea but theres hella asian women nigga get real

Canada is a beautiful place. You should definitely give it a shot.

No. Move to Richmond Virginia!

"Canada" is a British psyop bruh :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
@TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma

@TheDarkEnigma's been really quiet since op posted this :feelsLSD:

You are an American, that is high treason! The moment you step foot in "Canada", you automatically loose your U.S. citizenship and will be banned from coming back and enjoying our freedoms again!
@TheDarkEnigma's been really quiet since op posted this :feelsLSD:
But actually, I think America is overrated and our democracy is also broken. I don't know why everyone else glorifies this place as some perfect utopia as if we don't have any problems.

And of course there are no Latinos in Canada because they believe what they see in Hollywood and as if there aren't any other First World countries that can offer the same as the U.S. or even better.

I just want to be away from spics and be somewhere where I don't have to identify as a Hispanic.
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

You are an American, that is high treason! The moment you step foot in "Canada", you automatically loose your U.S. citizenship and will be banned from coming back and enjoying our freedoms again!

But actually, I think America is overrated and our democracy is also broken. I don't know why everyone else glorifies this place as some perfect utopia as if we don't have any problems.

And of course there are no Latinos in Canada because they believe what they see in Hollywood and as if there aren't any other First World countries that can offer the same as the U.S. or even better.

I just want to be away from spics and be somewhere where I don't have to identify as a Hispanic.

View: https://youtu.be/S-WVj7TEtXM

Happy real Thanksgiving to all of North America on both sides of the border, for we are both one nation!
E7B19AAF 6B22 4D67 84FC 14182031184F