Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i livestream my suicide?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

?

• yes

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I think that's a good idea. However once you die you shit yourself and i don't want people seeing me shit myself tbh.

I think i might livestream it but without voice with some based music playing so you can't hear me shitting myself.

Btw i'll slit my throat so there will be a lot of blood so it would be a fun video

You should go ER
At least take some foid with down with you

how old are you?

Don’t kill yourself bro, you’re high IQ from what I’ve read. Look forward to legal prostitution and awesome upcoming technology instead. Try to moneymaxx and do surgeries also.

it depends on how you want to be remembered, you can be just another stat or be the guy who killed himself on a livestream

If there is no sound there is no point.

Don't do it. Foids will celebrate it. :feelsmage:

Let it be a mystery unreserved. :feelsmage:

Bait thread tbh

Don't go ER.

You do realize if anyone here goes ER, every single one of us gets raped by the police and media?

I don't want that shit nigga.

Don't go ER.

You do realize if anyone here goes ER, every single one of us gets raped by the police and media?

This
I d[UWSL]on't like when i see brocels roping, but i understand you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

Don't go ER.

that's true. big negative every time someone goes ER. our site gets brigaded and DDOSed by simps

Wait until you're an oldcel approaching 60 and then decide. That's my own plan anyways.

Young people committing suicide is tragic and I don't condone it.

You COULD go ER(not saying you should) and write something man, doesn't have to a long manifesto but something to leave behind. Also, I'm NOT advocating anything (fbicels) but you could always do it on some .onion site cause the surface web is soy.

don't do it anyway

How about don't commit suicide in general, it's a bad idea.

dont rope and dont go ER, one day we will obtain political power and we will enforce gigabased laws

Exactly, the entire west is on the verge of collapse currently, it's pretty much the only reason I stay alive sticking around because I can't wait to see where all the chaos will lead to. I hope it ends with a lot of cunts and twats crying.

How about don't commit suicide in general, it's a bad idea.
if every single day you lvie was pure agony you'd want to die too
once i run out of money for alcohol i'm dying

tbh just realized this site got my ip i should prob watch wtf i am saying here
As a general rule just assume you're being watched by whatever law enforcement agency that exists in your nation, I always assume I'm being watched with every post.

WTF are you talking about, first of all if @WawelDragon1683 goes ER he may end up not killing himself and prison is f hell for incels (spending your days in isolation), we would be fucked too and certainly you. If you have nothing to lose you can gain a lot though, thus widely said taking risks is the thing that incels should concentrate on doing.
Certainly not advocating or encouraging anything of such nature.

[UWSL]You're a stupid whore looking for attention.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

yeah right one can hope
If people only knew the chaos that's going to be unleashed on this world in less than nine years time, they would flip the fuck out.

It's one of the few reasons I haven't roped myself or done some other kind of unsavory thing yet.

Yes we need some ACTION

WTF are you talking about, first of all if @WawelDragon1683 goes ER he may end up not killing himself and prison is f hell for incels (spending your days in isolation), we would be fucked too and certainly you. If you have nothing to lose you can gain a lot though, thus widely said taking risks is the thing that incels should concentrate on doing.
Going ER is very bad and i woudl never do it. All incels must know their place and never do anything.

Prostitutes are cheap in Poland.

See you in Incelhalla

Masz gwarancję, że po drugiej stronie będzie lepiej?

Going ER is the most honorable death for an incel but I can't fault someone for wanting to have a comfortable death in the peace of their own room.

Either take a shit beforehand and/or drink a bottle of that PegLyte laxative shit that fucking tears every last shred of your bowels out.

Job off a really high building - preferably onto a car or something - so you end up like a squished tomato. Perhaps tape a few gas canisters to yourself and light a flare first. Maybe also strap a bag of animal guts from a butcher shop to yourself as well. Mount the camera to your head and be sure to be giving the finger as you jump.

idk my sharp instincts made me doubt you. In the end, you may be lying.
Yeah i have nothing better to do than spend 2 years on an incel site and lie about being suicidal Who would do that?

I'd say Flip a coin and decide, tbh I'm likely gonna just delete my account before I exit.
Also I'm not sure if that'd be the best method. Your choice nonetheless.
Lostallhope.com

Yeah i have nothing better to do than spend 2 years on an incel site and lie about being suicidal Who would do that?
It's just an impression.
If you are serious about suicide, then why? My state is similar to yours, but mine is much worse. I also can't enjoy anything, but unlike you I don't have money, I'm older than you, I don't live in the first world and I didn't know the blackpill early.
Even the alcohol you complain about, I have never drunk it in my whole life and I still couldn't.
Despite all these, I haven't decided yet to commit suicide.
Jj

At least rape some foid in Minecraft before ropemaxxing :feelsLSD::feelsLightsaber:

Btw i'll slit my throat so there will be a lot of blood so it would be a fun video
Don't slit your throat man. You'll probably do it wrong and there's a higher chance asshole society saves your life. You might end up like a brain damaged retard or a vegetable. I'd choose a different method if I were you, but it's your decision at the end of the day so good luck.

76% of this forum are edgy kids who got laid once, think they're above real incels, and tell themselves they're larping

EXTREMELY LOW IQ
At least rape some foid in Minecraft before ropemaxxing :feelsLSD::feelsLightsaber:
based

tbh just realized this site got my ip i should prob watch wtf i am saying here
Be also careful that you don't have photographs of you on your PC. You never know who could hack you.

I mean Draestyn had his photo leaked on this fucking site.

Just be fucking careful with doxxing. All it takes is a high post count and some edgy posts and if someone indeed goes ER everyone who is doxxed here will be raped on the streets by white knights.