Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I join a political fringe group to make friends (not a glowpost)

• Thread starter accelERationist
  • Start date
accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I have been thinking how people make friends, and its usually through common interests or hobbies. My only hobby is doomscrolling, so not a lot of friends to make that way. What all the cool kids are doing these days is joining some leftist or right-wing group, you are pretty much handed a new friend circle on a silver platter who are happy to have another voice in their echo chamber and are your friend because you agree with one another.

Don't really particularly care what group it is, as long as they don't do anything illegal. Thoughts? Suggestions?

PS: There's also the microscopic chance of finding a skinbyrd/commie gf.

Last edited:
I have been thinking how people make friends, and its usually through common interests or hobbies. My only hobby is doomscrolling, so not a lot of friends to make that way. What all the cool kids are doing these days is joining some far-left or far-right group, you are pretty much handed a new friend circle on a silver platter who are happy to have another voice in their echo chamber and are your friend because you agree with one another.

Don't really particularly care what group it is, as long as they don't do anything illegal. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Just join the KKK tons of casper the friendly ghost to hang out with!

Just join the KKK tons of casper the friendly ghost to hang out with!
We don't have KKK in Finland...I think. And I don't know if this is a stupid idea, I don't want to lynch anyone, I'm just desperate for friends.

We don't have KKK in Finland...I think. And I don't know if this is a stupid idea, I don't want to lynch anyone, I'm just desperate for friends.
YO, SCANDINEIGHBOUR, IM A ROTTER FROM OSLO!

No political fringe group for your face

All of these extremist groups are full of braindead people that just want an excuse to use violence, I personally hate neonazi skinheads more than I hate rapefugees.

They also work as sects, once you enter you can't leave.

I have been thinking how people make friends, and its usually through common interests or hobbies. My only hobby is doomscrolling, so not a lot of friends to make that way. What all the cool kids are doing these days is joining some far-left or far-right group, you are pretty much handed a new friend circle on a silver platter who are happy to have another voice in their echo chamber and are your friend because you agree with one another.

DONT GO LEFT THE LEFT IS FEMINISM TRANNYISM AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND AGAIST!

YO, SCANDINEIGHBOUR, IM A ROTTER FROM OSLO!
908.jpg

Norway is a cool place, I visited it once, almost fell off a cliff while going for a morning smoke and the edge was covered in mist. Really beautiful place and cool people, too bad its getting browned hard. May you rot comfily brocel

All of these extremist groups are full of braindead people that just want an excuse to use violence, I personally hate neonazi skinheads more than I hate rapefugees
Not really,Blacks are always bound to start fires, BLM rallies burning cars and shooting people robbing places, OF course people are angry!

All of these extremist groups are full of braindead people that just want an excuse to use violence, I personally hate neonazi skinheads more than I hate rapefugees
What do you think the Commies would say if I started advocating Marxism-Rodgerism in their little event.

908.jpg

Norway is a cool place, I visited it once, almost fell off a cliff while going for a morning smoke and the edge was covered in mist. Really beautiful place and cool people, too bad its getting browned hard. May you rot comfily brocel
I went for a smoke too, Sometimes i would walk 11 minutes to the pitch dark tower and sit on the top of it and just smoke and listen to music, I brought a beer sometimes or a capri sonne, I can do that rn but its daylight and fucking normies are out there so NO! Also there are no bears here so its fine.

@Govid_Dorious This thread NEEDS YOU!

I went for a smoke too, Sometimes i would walk 11 minutes to the pitch dark tower and sit on the top of it and just smoke and listen to music, I brought a beer sometimes or a capri sonne, I can do that rn but its daylight and fucking normies are out there so NO! Also there are no bears here so its fine.
Sounds very comfy, when I still had a friend we would climb on the top of an elementary school and drink and watch the stars. It was comfy, happened probably 12 years ago. Friend moved to other side of Finland, fucking rip

What do you think the Commies would say if I started advocating Marxism-Rodgerism in their little event.
Even Stalinist groups that don't like postmodern leftism still believe in some type of equality between man and woman.

I'd recommend you join a normal political party larping as someone with normal opinions and try to make friends to see if you can network, although if you're non-NT it will be harder.

Sounds very comfy, when I still had a friend we would climb on the top of an elementary school and drink and watch the stars. It was comfy, happened probably 12 years ago. Friend moved to other side of Finland, fucking rip
Probably have a family too or sex now!

Even Stalinist groups that don't like postmodern leftism still believe in some type of equality between man and woman.

I'd recommend you join a normal political party larping as someone with normal opinions and try to make friends to see if you can network, although if you're non-NT it will be harder.
JOIN THE KKK

@Govid_Dorious This thread NEEDS YOU!
Fun fact, Finland has an unironic Aspiewaffen Division cell. But I'm not joining them, the nazi satanist people are sussy asf. They tried to bomb some place, I ain't messing with those people.

Man all my friends leave me, Betray me, Friend group of 5 but it was a very weird group because the normie looking one always wanted to sit inside and play minecraft, Note that i was 11 and i known this kid for Eons therefore possible, Now its fucking me sitting inside gaming, I wish we could trade looks sometimes, I heard he has a GF now.

Fun fact, Finland has an unironic Aspiewaffen Division cell. But I'm not joining them, the nazi satanist people are sussy asf. They tried to bomb some place, I ain't messing with those people.
I would rather have a white country than to be woken up by a black lady screaming into her mic and some nigger screaming at her in the hallway, I feel unsafe to unlock my door and i barely go outside because of niggers, I dont want to get murdered or shot.

:feelshehe: Not a bad idea...I think.

Man all my friends leave me, Betray me, Friend group of 5 but it was a very weird group because the normie looking one always wanted to sit inside and play minecraft, Note that i was 11 and i known this kid for Eons therefore possible, Now its fucking me sitting inside gaming, I wish we could trade looks sometimes, I heard he has a GF now.
I had one friend from 9yo to 18yo, haven't had a friend in 11 years. Closest thing I had was one drug dealer but he wouldnt meet me outside of selling drugs. Now I live in an institution, I get along okay with a few neighbours but that's more like saying "hi" when taking out the trash rather than hanging out.

I would rather have a white country than to be woken up by a black lady screaming into her mic and some nigger screaming at her in the hallway, I feel unsafe to unlock my door and i barely go outside because of niggers, I dont want to get murdered or shot.
Brutal. I live in Lapland so no groids, one of the few blessings in my life, I dread going to Helsinki

accelERationist:​

:feelshehe: Not a bad idea...I think.

accelERationist:​

I had one friend from 9yo to 18yo, haven't had a friend in 11 years. Closest thing I had was one drug dealer but he wouldnt meet me outside of selling drugs. Now I live in an institution, I get along okay with a few neighbours but that's more like saying "hi" when taking out the trash rather than hanging out.

What is an institution?

What is an institution?
Sort of halfway house for mental patients, everyone here has schizophrenia.

PS: my previous post is waiting for mod approval for some reason

I get neetbuxx and live by myself, Despite being insane, Im not violent enough and my behaviour isnt even bad, Im just disliked because im ugly, I dont make grimases, I dont pick on irl people, I abide the law.

You can try. But don't expect foids. But honestly this is how all "friendship" works anyway...you can try, if you want to have male friends.

PS: my previous post is waiting for mod approval for some reason
Give it a while, It tends to happen, Your fairly new and still a gray.

I get neetbuxx and live by myself, Despite being insane, Im not violent enough and my behaviour isnt even bad, Im just disliked because im ugly, I dont make grimases, I dont pick on irl people, I abide the law.
Same. And I get if this is a bit glowy post, but I emphasize I don't wanna break the law, I'm a goodboy. I fantasize about going ER but I would never do it, I harm myself sometimes but never others. Don't have a rap sheet despite of being ex-meth addict.

You can try. But don't expect foids. But honestly this is how all "friendship" works anyway...you can try, if you want to have male friends.
Yeah, foids are a minor concern for me rn, just mainly want men friends.

This is very depressing and scary.

Join a local D&D or Yu-Gi-Oh club, I'm sure you'll meet some interesting people there
I thought about joining a local warhammer club but the figures are damn expensive for plastic pieces...

Join some nerd/geekish club instead

Same. And I get if this is a bit glowy post, but I emphasize I don't wanna break the law, I'm a goodboy. I fantasize about going ER but I would never do it, I harm myself sometimes but never others. Don't have a rap sheet despite of being ex-meth addict.

Yeah, foids are a minor concern for me rn, just mainly want men friends.
Men friends women friends, Whatever you can get, THey will all leave and fade away eventually, I had a cool female teacher that took me out of class when i was bullied and we would do something fun on the computer instead, I miss her because she was into the same music as me, Chill she aleredy has someone and i was about 13 or so, But anyway it was a nice offer because they kept getting complaints i was bullied and something was finally done, I think we would also play miniclip games sometimes, I miss her, Only female that ever cared for me.

Western 'communist' groups are full of reddit soys,trannies faggots and Foids . far right groups are equally worst.

Western 'communist' groups are full of reddit soys,trannies faggots and Foids . far right groups are equally worst.
Precisely, they're full of losers just like us.

do what you like and benefits you only

A lot of those people are criminals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back