Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i do roids?

Worthless

Worthless

Greycel
I am considering taking roids, I want to be strong so anyone who fucks with me will get destroyed. I'm tired of being weak and easy to pick on I want to be strong for once. I can easily get it I'm just not sure if I should say fuck it. I don't plan on taking it for too long and i already gave up on life

I might do steroids too.

i heard it has some bad side effects so be cautious

i heard it has some bad side effects so be cautious
At this point I'm willing to die early, I have no interest in making it past 30 I'm only worried about going bald that's it.

Balding and breast development are side effects.

99% OF PEOPLE ON STEROIDS STILL LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE DOG SHIT AND YOU WILL STILL GET GIGA MOGGED BY SUPERIOR GENETICALLY GIFTED NATTIES

From me it would be a big YES!

Back when I used to workout before my back injury I had researched about steroids for a couple of years and eventually I even bought 2 packs of ampules but at the time I hadn´t reached my genetic maximum so I wanted to wait with the first cycle, and then I got a back injury so I could never work out again and other physical problems would ruin my life, I so envy all the people who can still workout and use steroids because it was journey I never tried I still have 1 pack with 10 ampules that are expired now and regret it so much that I never tried my first cycle.

At this point I'm willing to die early, I have no interest in making it past 30 I'm only worried about going bald that's it.
From what I have researched on the subject, extra testosterone will make you much less neurotic about side effects such as balding and gyno. Even on medically prescribed TRP, people with shrivelled in testicles and bald heads seem to be very happy and don´t regret taking steroids in the first place.

I might inject testosterone, it´s cheap and seems to be easily available.

Last edited:
If you know how to use it.

Yeah the only other thing I was thinking about was SARMS I heard good things about lgd 4033, I just need something to help my test after cycle, I don't know what to take that naturally increases test

I wouldn't do it tbh, but what ever floats your boat.

GynecomastiaFrontalAsymSevere

If You are manlet - no
If you have already thil hair - no

Otherwise it could be a great boost