Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy BO3 Zombie Chronicles for 30 dollars just for the zombies?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The game is in sale for the ps4 with the zombie chronicles dlc, I dont have plus so i cant play online, and I dont give a fuck about the campaign, I would just play zombies on singleplayer.
Do you think this is worth it?, also can I play multiplayer against bots? and does this include The giant (Der rise)?

gamemaxxing is good cope so if u like this game then buy it

gamemaxxing is good cope so if u like this game then buy it
but there are much cheaper games and I will only play zombies alone, a mode meant for multiplayer

The giant isn't included in zombies chronicles because it was released before, but definitely worth it for the other maps, I love playing Moon and origins, yes you can play multiplayer against bots, depends how many hours you will put into it though as I got my money's worth

but there are much cheaper games and I will only play zombies alone, a mode meant for multiplayer
well its up to you if u buy or not
just saying if u like game and can afford this then why not
if there are much cheaper games which you like then buy two cheaper games and play them

i loved game collecting in the past and having boxes

You’d be getting origins and Moon, which are among the best zombies maps of all time with tons of replayability. You can also do both of those map’s main quests solo. Some of the other maps are really good like kino, verrukt, Shangri la and ascension, but you cannot do the main quests if you are solo on ascension or shangri. If you aren’t worried about that and just want to have fun, then i’d say it’s worth it.

It also depends on what other games you are interested in that have a similar price

The giant isn't included in zombies chronicles because it was released before, but definitely worth it for the other maps, I love playing Moon and origins, yes you can play multiplayer against bots, depends how many hours you will put into it though as I got my money's worth
Ive played moon a few times but didnt like it. I just like surviving until the highest round I can, I dont care about that easter egg things, are these maps good for that?

Ive played moon a few times but didnt like it. I just like surviving until the highest round I can, I dont care about that easter egg things, are these maps good for that?
if you like the earlier turn on the power, pack a punch, and survive style of zombies then origins isn't the map for you probably as that has a main quest and you have to build the wonder weapons and shield but they have the other BO1 and WAW maps which is more survival oriented

Origins is also very heavy on the “EE” thing due to the setup for surviving higher rounds like “upgrading the elemental staves” require you to do very specific steps for a few quests, which can be annoying.

If you are only interested in getting to and surviving high rounds, then Kino and ascension may be very fun for you

Zombies were the best part of that trash game so I'd say yes
I've never been able to complete an Easter egg on any zombies map though something either goes wrong or i just get bored

meh depends on your taste

played it for a while and got bored. Nostalgia made me forget that moon was a shitty map. It was fun while I enjoyed it though

Just found out the physical is for 18 dollars, Ill buy it asap. Lifefuel for me

Dont buy it you cant do the easter eggs solo and you will play the maps once then quit

you will play the maps once then quit
You underestimate my autism, I love playing just to get to highest possible round over and over again. I don't give a fuck about the easter eggs

You underestimate my autism, I love playing just to get to highest possible round over and over again. I don't give a fuck about the easter eggs
Whats your highest round? I usually play till 40 then leave because of the repetitiveness. Prefer the easter eggs

Whats your highest round? I usually play till 40 then leave because of the repetitiveness. Prefer the easter eggs
I don't know, I havent played much tbh, I used to play with my brother in the ps3