Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy a pair of large and tall frame glasses?

Should I buy a pair of large and tall frame glasses?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No, those glasses are for soy boys

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
My theory is that it might distract from my super mega ultra turbo horse long midface. It will also possibly make me look slightly higher IQ and higher trust. Right now I look like a dumb low IQ street thug that would mug you in broad daylight.

I need to see a pic of them

Picture example?

Nah man, soy boys ruined like they ruined beard for sub5 men

It may even everything out, or people would see right through the cope which could put you in a humiliating situation. Its a coin flip in most cases tbh

I have a pair of those, I got them before the numale/soyboy thing caught on, I need to get a new pair now...

If you are a truecell, no matter what you buy, they won't look good on you anyway.

If you are a truecell, no matter what you buy, they won't look good on you anyway.
I have a pair of those, I got them before the numale/soyboy thing caught on, I need to get a new pair now...
Don't change you're style because some annoying people have the same thing. Its cuckish since you're letting them take that from you.

That's what I usually wear everyday, I say they're pretty nice. Personally, I think I would look better without them. But of course, results may vary. But if you like them, why not try them out and see what happens?

Last edited:
Everyone who wears those glasses looks like a pussy.

Picture example?
MAssive cuck 2

fuck those are ugly

My theory is that it might distract from my super mega ultra turbo horse long midface. It will also possibly make me look slightly higher IQ and higher trust. Right now I look like a dumb low IQ street thug that would mug you in broad daylight.
Get one of these:

Everyone who wears those glasses looks like a pussy.

Yeah but I'm ultra high T with an ULTRA long midface....so it might cancel things out a little.

I look like an ultra low trust, high T street thug. No way I could look "like a pussy" if I tried.

Question is are you going to grow a beard after getting that glasses. Or you already have one, i forgot.

Question is are you going to grow a beard after getting that glasses. Or you already have one, i forgot.

No I shave cleanly everyday. I'd look like a cross between a neckbeard and a terrorist with a beard. Neckbeard because ugly, terrorist because high T, low trust, and deathnik ultra turbo long midface.

No, you should avoid wearing glasses if you are ugly, no style will look good on you