Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I buy a new compuda with Windows 11?

Get Windows 11?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
My computer has become shitty and slow, it runs on Windows 10. Windows is however is now on its shit cycle so I’m nervous to get a new compuda with Windows 11. The advertising for Windows 11 they also use nigger scientists. The nigger scientists got there with affirmative action, they have no idea what they are doing so you can’t trust them.

For those that don’t know the Windows shit cycle:

Windows 98 was good
Windows ME was god awful
Windows xp was awesome
Windows Vista made me want to go ER
Windows 7 is the closest I would get to feeling how ascension would feel like
Windows 8 made me want to go ER on the children of Microsoft employees
Windows 10 is good, it’s like Windows 7 but darker theme. It fits in with my nihilistic and blackpilled view on life

So what is your view Windowscels?

i think windows 11 is better because This is great for gaming because it means that games have full access to high-performance cores while the efficient cores take care of background housekeeping tasks and gaming-adjacent applications like Discord or streaming apps

When ((they)) force me to upgrade w10 to 11 I will start using linux :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have windows 11 and its nice

its not bad, ngl , looks refined and boots up quick.

2022 and still running 7

I would clean the clutter and malware from your current computers OS, or maybe just save all your documents and reinstall windows. That will get your computer running well again and you won’t have to spend all that money getting a new one

only if you're gonna immediately blow it out and install puppy linux

OS is the last think you need to worry about, get the hardware, thats where the real fun is.

Windows 11 is alright i would say.Although sometimes it updates randomly.But that same problem was in windows 10.Also why can't your computer run Windows 11?Mine also said its unsuported so i had to do some tinkering because of tpm but when i installed it IT worked fine

Windows 10 and 11 are very similar, 11 has a bit fucked up UI like some settings and apps are put in weird places. Both need unbloating they have unnecessary apps running in background and 11 use more ram memory. Games run a bit better on 11 or it seem so.

I'd say get a Windows 10 and wait it out. windows 11 still has many nigger bugs and issues

arch Linux? :feelswhere:
on desktop i use windows 7 for gayming, artix linux for general use and fedora (on separate disk) as back up in case it fuck up and loose my files or to fix something.

on my laptop i just switch every month but dont matter because i just use to for maintenance and in bed browsing or for shower.

on my second laptop i have windows 10 but i dont even consider it my laptop since im going to sell it this summer.

Windows 8 was good though, the start menu was trash and easily replaceable but overall it was an updated windows 7 with none of the 10 botnet bloat.

Hahahah Winsoys.

I gave up and Chromebookmaxxed out of poverty. Emulating GBA games is pretty enjoyable though tbh.

My computer has become shitty and slow, it runs on Windows 10. Windows is however is now on its shit cycle so I’m nervous to get a new compuda with Windows 11. The advertising for Windows 11 they also use nigger scientists. The nigger scientists got there with affirmative action, they have no idea what they are doing so you can’t trust them.

For those that don’t know the Windows shit cycle:

Windows 98 was good
Windows ME was god awful
Windows xp was awesome
Windows Vista made me want to go ER
Windows 7 is the closest I would get to feeling how ascension would feel like
Windows 8 made me want to go ER on the children of Microsoft employees
Windows 10 is good, it’s like Windows 7 but darker theme. It fits in with my nihilistic and blackpilled view on life

So what is your view Windowscels?

You are a cuck if you don't run Gentoo. Real truecel saint if you waste your life redoing LFS every other day

I find that by using the program ShutUp10 on recommended settings plus also using it to disable all automatic updates I can get 10 running fine.

I do also disable Indexing from within Services.

I don't think that getting 11 will improve things overall.

EDIT -- Oh I've also disabled all the Windows Defender stuff and automatic defragging.

My Windows 10 really doesn't do much now unless I actually tell it to, which is exactly how I like it to be!

Hahahah Winsoys.

vince-mcmahon-reaction-gif-9.gif

You are a cuck if you don't run Gentoo.

131.gif

tbh running proprietary software in general is a high estrogen gigacuck trait

I'd say get a Windows 10 and wait it out. windows 11 still has many nigger bugs and issues
I still use Windows 10, because so far, WIndows 11 is terrible. I'll change it when support for Win10 runs out

I don't really know much about operating systems other than they get more (((jewed))) out over time.

You don't need to reinstall windows unless you change to a cpu with a different instruction cycle -32 bit to 64