Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i apply to college even though im fucking retarded?

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
like my math skills are at prealgebra levels, my writing skills are pretty shit too . Idk if i'll do well and end up making my family fall into debt. idk what to do anymore man , im 25 with only a GED and all I do is play video games, get drunk and go into fap comas. I don't have the requirements to survive in this world, im a fucking cretin, the lowest of the low. Im a fucking low iq shitskin Fuck :cryfeels:

like my math skills are at prealgebra levels, my writing skills are pretty shit too . Idk if i'll do well and end up making my family fall into debt. idk what to do anymore man , im 25 with only a GED and all I do is play video games, get drunk and go into fap comas. I don't have the requirements to survive in this world, im a fucking cretin, the lowest of the low. Im a fucking low iq shitskin Fuck :cryfeels:
do it. it's never too late. had 30+ freshmen in my class

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UqAMQT_LE

You and me both brother but at least I'm white

Try and go to a mediocre college. But you're gonna have a hard time with skills lower than a HS freshman.

might as well if youre not working or roping:smonk:

What degree do you plan on pursuing exactly? Some degrees will be much easier than others, so I would say go for a much easier degree.
Try and go to a mediocre college. But you're gonna have a hard time with skills lower than a HS freshman.
This also. Go to a very mediocre no-name one; a degree is a degree simple as that.

However, it seems like with skills like that, you will have a harder time.

You should become a plumber, enroll in plumbing school now.

Try welding or something

You should become a plumber, enroll in plumbing school now.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Plumber, mechanic, tiler, builder etc.
Skilled manual labour is the way to go. You just need trade school. In 'Murica and rest of the world trade schools last usually 2 years and they are cheaper than college.

if you're worried about the money i'd say go vocational. do HVAC. people always need their shit fixed so it'll always be in business