Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should Fastbananaceo be unbanned even though he looks like Zach from saved by the bell?

Should Fastbananaceo be unbanned even though he looks like Zach from saved by the bell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Should Fastbananaceo be unbanned even though he looks like Zach from saved by the bell?

I have no idea who that is

Ban all fakecels

He's the fag who posted this:

No keep that FBI agent banned

Someone show me his pic

Foids rejected me all my life for being ugly, they don't want attention from sub 7/10 males.

His latest thread is faggotry but he was a good user

unban him so he can easily commute with other fakecels and retardcels ( 99% of the forum )

Tough one. Nothing against the guy but if it's confirmed that he looks that good that bothers me more than mild bragging, personally. How tall is he?

nah, he acted like a massive faggot in that foid simping thread. if you don't hate foids for whatever reason it's fine I guess, but don't be a faggot and expect incels to not hate foids and also insult them when they explain why they hate foids. I fail to see the difference between a IT soycuck posting and his behavior in that thread.

You must have an extreme case of constant cognitive dissonance or retardation to put foid hate in doubt in a blackpill forum out of all places for years
unban him so he can easily commute with other fakecels and retardcels ( 99% of the forum )
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Keep him banned

Ok yea ban this fag. If he doesn’t hate foids, then he was treated differently by them than us

I don't know what he looks like but looking "like" someone doesn't mean shit. "a few millimeters of bone" ring a bell?

But ban him for the hating women poll/thread

Literally who

wtf is he chad?

didnt he was making threads about having vains in his face, like @AutisticMonstrosity

wtf is he chad?

didnt he was making threads about having vains in his face, like @AutisticMonstrosity
veins, yes

He kept saying that he was treated differently from normal persons because of his ugly appearance.

Impossible to answer without seeing him.

Unban; fastbananaceo had tons of quality posts with a few misses. But what does he look like? If he really is a chad or above a 6 I don't want him on here but I'll still pay my respects.

Unban; fastbananaceo had tons of quality posts with a few misses. But what does he look like? If he really is a chad or above a 6 I don't want him on here but I'll still pay my respects.
Tbh he was based.
Also nice avi. :feelsokman:

I literally have no idea who that is:feelswhat:

HE LOOKS LIKE ZACH FROM SAVED BY THE BELL

stupid fucking question

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Everyone deserves a second chance. He just needs more black pills.

I would unban him if he promises to not post cucked shit.

Yes tbh ngl he's a legend and a quality postmaxxer

@FastBananaCEO seems to be implying in this thread that he posted on IncelTear, just read all the replies, unless he’s joking but I don’t know, the thread he made asking ‘Do you hate women?’ rang alarm bells after all.

Edit: Here is a link that will bring you straight to the point:
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-wrong-with-indians.425295/post-7257957

Last edited:
I always knew @FastBananaCEO was normie tier from his eye area. But had to google this zach guy and goddam he's attractive. Not incel tier at all.

@Diocel what do you say now huh?

I doubt he looks like a Chad, he literally said he was deformed.

If he's really a Chad then this place really is a melting pot of false insanity, and I'll lose what little faith I have left of the "incels" here

Not for looking OK

But for being a spammaxxer

Don't let that cucked gaylord in here :smonk:

Keep him banned please