Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate women? If so, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Do you hate women?

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
100% - Permaban not an incel
I don't hate women. What about you guys? To hate women you have to be mentally ill and depressed. I don't get it. Explain to me what it is that makes u hate women

They're alive, that's enough reason for me

I don't hate all women but since I hate those I interacted until I can hate all them because all women are the same. They are a herd that do what others do. They don't have a personality. Women are NPCs.

Elab

Elab
They all like the same guy(chad that looks like the popular gigachad at that moment), they are all interested in the same popular culture shit, they all wear the same shit, they do the same makeup, make their eyebrows same, they are all repulsed by the same guys (whatever unpopular at that moment), have no empathy, have no morals, have no ethics. They all feel entitled. They all feel precious, They all think they are beautiful.

Last edited:
yes because female sexual selection is superficial as fuck and directly rewards/empowers the worst kinds of men

I hate chad chasing whores, so probably the majority.

tbh ive never had a good interaction with a woman outside of my teachers and family members

fast-banana.png

Fairs. But are all women whores then? And most ppl here sayin they don't like whores would prolly sleep around if they were a chad
Holy shit no wonder why you were banned. What is it with this general amnesty for all soy faggots, fakecels and trannies? @Fat Link

No i love women they are queens:soy:

These threads are really annoying. Just read through other threads you fucking retard. Context is a thing

Cuck if you don’t hate women after knowing that they will deprive you of life’s greatest pleasure for your whole life

at this point I'm indifferent to them like i am to them

Holy shit no wonder why you were banned. What is it with this general amnesty for all soy faggots, fakecels and trannies? @Fat Link
Tell me how I'm wrong then
Cuck if you don’t hate women after knowing that they will deprive you of life’s greatest pleasure for your whole life
Deprive you of what?

Not hate, but that isn't because they aren't contemptible. They are immature, coddled, shortsighted base creatures. They are extremely manipulative, dangerous, and fickle. Most of them have a template personality and speak in idioms, platitudes, and twitter truisms. They claim to have a special intuition for sensing danger, and yet can't avoid getting into relationships with homicidal maniacs on a routine basis. The small percentage of women who don't fit these boxes might as well be fictional because you and I will never meet them and even if we did, we are genetic dead ends.

There are many good reasons to hate them, don't get me wrong, but as I have grown older, I have grown a cold apathy to their existence. They still arouse me of course, but that arousal is tempered by my understanding of the blackpill. One thing I can say I still hold a burning rage for is their smugness. You get it most from high tier beckys and staceys. The aura of the impervious and desirable. It says, "I am better than you and I know it. I am untouchable. This world is my oyster and whatever I want I get." Even a chad has some humility.

Last edited:
I love women, I regularly donate a big amount of my income to the cutest streamer girls.

Fairs. But are all women whores then? And most ppl here sayin they don't like whores would prolly sleep around if they were a chad
Speak for yourself. If I lived in a perfect world with maximum monogamy I wouldn't cheat on my stacy wife.

They all like the same guy(chad that looks like the popular gigachad at that moment), they are all interested in the same popular culture shit, they all wear the same shit, they do the same makeup, make their eyebrows same, they are all repulsed by the same guys (whatever unpopular at that moment), have no empathy, have no morals, have no ethics. They all feel entitled. They all feel precious, They all think they are beautiful.
Not hate, but that isn't because they aren't contemptible. They are immature, coddled, shortsighted base creatures. They are extremely manipulative, dangerous, and fickle. Most of them have a template personality and speak in idioms, platitudes, and twitter truisms. They claim to have a special intuition for sensing danger, and yet can't avoid getting into relationships with homicidal maniacs on a routine basis. The small percentage of women who don't fit these boxes might as well be fictional because you and I will never meet them and even if we did, we are genetic dead ends.

There are many good reasons to hate them, don't get me wrong, but as I have grown older, I have grown a cold apathy to their existence. They still arouse me of course, but that arousal is tempered by my understanding of the blackpill. One thing I can say I still hold a burning rage for is their smugness. You get it most from high tier beckys and staceys. The aura of the impervious and desirable. It says, "I am better than you and I know it. I am untouchable. This world is my oyster and whatever I want I get." Even a chad has some humility.
Speak for yourself. If I lived in a perfect world with maximum monogamy I wouldn't cheat on my stacy wife.

Last edited:
These threads are really annoying. Just read through other threads you fucking retard. Context is a thing
Every time someone on here decides they “don’t hate women” for whatever reason they make a grandiose thread about it like they just had an epiphany and discovered some epic ultimate secret to life when in reality they’re just parroting the same NPC beliefs that braindead normies have by default

Yet if you were a women you would go for chad
That's like saying if you were a member of isis you'd rape and kill people. Since their actions effect me then of course I will hate them, it doesn't matter what I would do if I was a degenerate foid.

it’s biology that women are like this but that behavior can be suppressed, just like how rape is biological. nowadays we have soys
defending women on Twitter and Reddit all day and night long hoping to receive a tiny bit of attention from women. :feelsjuice:

it’s holding women accountable as well and if men can stay away from their nature, so can women:feelsjuice:
Very well said. :feelsYall:

Every time someone on here decides they “don’t hate women” for whatever reason they make a grandiose thread about it like they just had an epiphany and discovered some epic ultimate secret to life when in reality they’re just parroting the same NPC beliefs that braindead normies have by default
Lol. That's true.

If you don't want to harm someone's feelings, just don't speak at all. Or speak on unrelated topics. And what women do? They harm unattractive, unfortunate men by offering false hope ( 'Oh, some wahmen are shallow but usually we care more about persoonality than looks, teehee.'). They can even lie to people with down syndrome that they're normal. Their lies and virtue signalling are a ground for a bitter dissapointment.
Also they are incredibly cruel. Imagine naive betabuxxer who married some female in hope of getting sex. But his wife deny him sex even if he's sacrificing his health by working hard and providing for her. Imagine being that cruel? Is it that hard to spread your legs even if you don't want to? Men also don't want to work but life is not only about 'wants'.

I don't hate women, even though they hate us. I won't fall to their level. Let them wallow in their own misery, hatred and ignorance. Let them think they are on top of the world. Let them display their monsterous side to the universe so that we may bare witness. Let them be recorded once more as the downfall of civilization, as the harbingers of all that is evil and corrupt.

All women, except mom.

I don't hate women. What about you guys? To hate women you have to be mentally ill and depressed. I don't get it. Explain to me what it is that makes u hate women
I hate all women specifically because I want sex and cuddles for free so I can be happy and get off, and they deny me this

anyone that doesnt hate foids is either a fakefag or a spineless cuck. Imagine being so fucking retarded you dont hate the toilets that are 100% responsible of your inceldom, the whores that reward psychopats with sex while gaslighting about how they "like nice guys teehee", the roasties that constantly advocate to lower the quality of life of men in behalf of foids getting more privileges or out of spite, the whores that belittle and laugh at mens issues, the "empathetic gender" that constantly labels all men as rapists, retards, creeps, etc over petty childish reasons and lastly toilets that often make false allegations or gossip to ruin your reputation permanently.

if you dont hate foids then you didnt go through bullshit by foids and therefore are a fakefag
based :feelsYall:

Hating women is cope, BIG cope. And the cope can be seen easily with stupid posts like this:
No i actually hate women :feelsokman:.

Hating women is cope, BIG cope. And the cope can be seen easily with stupid posts like this:
Ok IT. Your opinion is noted and discarded

He was exposed on lookism for being a fakecel Chad. :feelsseriously:

How he remained unbanned here is anyone’s guess though I think after I learned of the above information long ago and went to check his account here I’d either already noticed it to be banned at the time or that he hasn’t used it in forever so I figured why ban him as he probably won’t come back anyway? Boy was I wrong. :feelsUgh:

And… :feelshehe:

Of course the fag doesn’t hate women when they’re probably dropping their panties :feelswhere:

Team misogynist checking in. :feelzez:

Women are natural enemies of ugly men. They are naturally disgusted by us. It is an ancestral defense from our genetic varianta.

I don't hate women, I just hate how the majority of them act. I mean their standards are way to high, when they don't even bring anything to the table. They gossip and talk bad about people when they feel insecure. Also they usually act prideful and slutty.

rip banned @FastBananaCEO