Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should curries be genocided?

Should curries have the right to exist?

• No, they all need to be exterminated.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • They should be allowed to exist, but only as slaves.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • They should have the same rights and dignity as other races regardless of their subhumanity.

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Curries are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. They suck at everything. They are disgusting to look at. They can't innovate. They can't even be good slaves. So what's their use?

I enjoy cheap labour

I disagree with subhumanity as a concept so yeah option 3

I honestly like curry's them and ricecels are the best ethnics

they aren't obnoxious
They are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. They have nothing to be obnoxious about.

Not every curry is self hating my guy

I like Indians and their culture.

Hands off the white women though :feelsokman:

hating on curries wont help you get a foid so whats the point wasting your time killing them off lol

btw Im curry myself and partly hate aspects of my culture

According to me, all the AASI dominating curries should be exterminated since they are only burden for curryland and good for nothing. They are the ones because of whom curries are infamous for being streetshitters and slum dwellers.
India would have been developed if majority were high caste.

They should have option 3,but damn those subhumans are breeding like rabbits.Durex needs to open several factories to lower their population.As a curry I don't know how you can't get pussy with so such high natality levels ,same with Sub Saharan africans but I don't know any on this site,they are busy slaying HIV starving sheboons maybe

Maybe, but muslims first, at least curries are peaceful and harmless, but muslim sandniggers terrorize the planet
Always the sand they height mog me at their 5'7 and try to bully me and mog me and intimidate me for existing as ethnic manlet

ALLE MENSCHEN SIND FREI GEBOREN :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

They should have option 3,but damn those subhumans are breeding like rabbits.Durex needs to open several factories to lower their population.As a curry I don't know how you can't get pussy with so such high natality levels ,same with Sub Saharan africans but I don't know any on this site,they are busy slaying HIV starving sheboons maybe
Their birthrate is below replacement level. Jewed out like everywhere else.

this entire thread is self-hating cope. foids would see you as even more worthless

Curries are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. They suck at everything. They are disgusting to look at. They can't innovate. They can't even be good slaves. So what's their use?
Clean the toilets of mayos and record them while they crap in the loo.

[
/SPOILER]

White Anglo foids want all curries dead. Dead serious.

You don't know pure hate and disgust until you observe white women interacting with indian men. Whether Indian American or fob indian doesn't matter. A lot of people can justifiably say that racism happens when individuals from one group, consistently have bad experiences with another group. But with curries, all they have to do is exist and that warrants the immediate natural pure disgust and hatred from white foids. That is the egg essentially. The chicken is actually Indian men's behavior as a result of the egg.

For me as a ricecel, I don't mind curries at all. Except most are unbelievably cheap ass fuck and some can be incredibly rude sometimes.

Last edited:
We're all subhuman. Thinking you're better than someone is a Normie Foid Concept anyways...

We are not equally subhuman

Yet Subhumans we still remain. There's no point in genociding curries is what I mean. We're all naturally getting genocided, all ethnicities with miscegenation especially so. Mayo's thinking White Genocide is happening only to them is fucking hilarious to think about.

I just had a curry chowmean, it was delicious, maybe you should also try and convert yourself

You are retard racist