Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should child marriage be legal or illegal?

Should we force other countries to ban child marriage? Should child marriage be illegal?

• There should be NO minimum age for child marriage

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Once you have your first period, you can get married, even if you’re 9 or younger

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Minimum marriage should be 12/13

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 14-17

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Minimum Marriage age should be 18 worldwide

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 21 worldwide

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Before IT Say “OMG this inkwell wants to marry little kids :soy: “ nope that isn’t even remotely what I said

a lot of people here have wanted a virgin girlfriend and all girls are non virgins by age 16. If child marriage is legal, someone here would argue that it could help ascension for some minors because at 18 it’s over for you

should we force other countries to ban child marriage including Pakistan, India, African countries etc? Or is what they do none of our business and their country their rules?

This has never crossed my mind

Why should it be legal? This is ridiculous.

14-17 should be the minimum age.
15 year old females already look ready in my books.

should we force other countries to ban child marriage including Pakistan, India, African countries etc? Or is what they do none of our business and their country their rules?

No one should "force" other countries to ban child marriage. That sounds vague and ominous.

There is nothing wrong for various civil society organizations to lobby against child marriage, though. Nor is it a violation of a state's sovereignty for another state to politely encourage its institutions to uphold certain moral principles.
No I mean should America make other countries far away ban it?

Theoretically, how does "America" "make" "other countries" "ban it"?

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 @Transcended Trucel @Robtical @gymletethnicel
Yea can’t say I’m too bothered to lower the age of marriage.
so what do you think the minimum age should be?

Are you saying changing the age of consent would offer more virgins? I don't think it would. If you lower the age of consent, doesn't that mean sex will be happening at younger ages?

"Your vote will be publicly visible"- jfl I can't put my true views down then tbh.

lol that one first period voter

Are you saying changing the age of consent would offer more virgins? I don't think it would. If you lower the age of consent, doesn't that mean sex will be happening at younger ages?
No I’m talking about how feminists want to force countries far away to ban child marriage but it’s unrealistic and their country their rules
"Your vote will be publicly visible"- jfl I can't put my true views down then tbh.
not public anymore
lol that one first period voter
For some reason when it was still public it didn’t show who picked that and that vote is gone wtf happened?

No I’m talking about how feminists want to force countries far away to ban child marriage but it’s unrealistic and their country their rules

not public anymore

For some reason when it was still public it didn’t show who picked that and that vote is gone wtf happened?
You can change votes unless explicitly expressed otherwise in the poll creator

@mental_out @Atavistic Autist @Legendarywristcel @muharremabi @yeshuallah @MuslimCell @iKillCucks @ZkinnyG

"my country my rules" is a pretty bad justification for anything

And, uh, authority and political legitimacy are not necessarily straightforward questions in weak states.

Abolish it fully

"my country my rules" is a pretty bad justification for anything

And, uh, authority and political legitimacy are not necessarily straightforward questions in weak states.
No it’s because we shouldn’t be making other countries have laws that we want them to have. We should stay out of other countries and stay out of their laws
Abolish it fully
Abolish what?

When they start puberty and voluntarily consent to marriage.

Before IT Say “OMG this inkwell wants to marry little kids :soy: “ nope that isn’t even remotely what I said

a lot of people here have wanted a virgin girlfriend and all girls are non virgins by age 16. If child marriage is legal, someone here would argue that it could help ascension for some minors because at 18 it’s over for you

I don’t have an answer for this one :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Hello intelligence agent trying to get proof to indict me or @Edmund_Kemper or anyone else - no his post is not a representation of the incel community and nor is a representation of my views as a person. Thank you

Some users are too depressed to contribute in the polls I guess.
Do you think it’s ok to force foreign countries to change their marriage laws?

@FUCKITALLREEE @Red Pill Rage
No. We have our own problems to deal with.
I agree.

unfortunately the marriage age will probably be raised to 21 in the future in the USA

No it’s because we shouldn’t be making other countries have laws that we want them to have. We should stay out of other countries and stay out of their laws

Abolish what?

Who is "we"?

Foreign policy is somewhat more complicated than merely choosing between "make other countries do stuff" and "not make other countries do stuff". It is standard practice for representatives of governments (i.e. diplomats) to influence the conduct of other governments via nonviolent mechanisms (i.e. diplomacy) and I see no reason to deviate from said practice. Likewise, civil society organizations can nonviolently influence the conduct of governmental and non-governmental institutions alike, often across borders.
unfortunately the marriage age will probably be raised to 21 in the future in the USA

Why is that unfortunate?

21 is a bit excessive though, 18 is fine.

the drinking age should also be 18 in the U.S., you burgercels are weird

Who is "we"?

Foreign policy is somewhat more complicated than merely choosing between "make other countries do stuff" and "not make other countries do stuff". It is standard practice for representatives of governments (i.e. diplomats) to influence the conduct of other governments via nonviolent mechanisms (i.e. diplomacy) and I see no reason to deviate from said practice. Likewise, civil society organizations can nonviolently influence the conduct of governmental and non-governmental institutions alike, often across borders.
You’re doing too many mental gymnastics

should the USA make other countries have a higher marriage age? That simple

You’re doing too many mental gymnastics

should the USA make other countries have a higher marriage age? That simple

I don't know, "should a country make other countries do stuff" doesn't sound simple at all. If you ask me, this is a very complicated question that thousands of very educated individuals working for very influential institutions grapple with every day.

This is a question that certainly warrants mental gymnastics. I'm not even sure what you mean by the word "make", because from a policy standpoint, that sounds extremely unspecific.

I don't know, "should a country make other countries do stuff" doesn't sound simple at all. If you ask me, this is a very complicated question that thousands of very educated individuals working for very influential institutions grapple with every day.

This is a question that certainly warrants mental gymnastics. I'm not even sure what you mean by the word "make", because from a policy standpoint, that sounds extremely unspecific.
do you think it's ok to force other countries to change their laws whether it's possible or impossible? that's all i'm asking.

do you think it's ok to force other countries to change their laws whether it's possible or impossible? that's all i'm asking.

yes it is ok, with very specific variables

@Joker @zangano1 @turbocuckcel_7000 @Total Imbecile

Today's society sexualize children so much they're already fucking at 14, fucking disgrace. By the time they are 18 they had multiples boyfriends, broke up multiples times, their heart are already jaded. Young or old, a roastie is a roastie, which doesn't deserve marrying.

Today's society sexualize children so much they're already fucking at 14, fucking disgrace. By the time they are 18 they had multiples boyfriends, broke up multiples times, their heart are already jaded. Young or old, a roastie is a roastie, which doesn't deserve marrying.
teenagers aren't children

Last edited:
Of course not, teenagers is when they get social media attentions, and then turn into mini roasties.
People think teenagers are children when a child is someone who hasn’t began puberty yet. Teenagers often are either going through puberty or finished puberty

I don't know all I know is that they should not lower the age of consent, imagine roasties at 13 years old. Marriage at adolescence might be fine, but you should by law have to support her till 18+2 years of age to keep dine and ditchers out. Also must only marry with parents consent. Might be a good opportunity for the well educated men to find a good wife.

I don't know all I know is that they should not lower the age of consent, imagine roasties at 13 years old. Marriage at adolescence might be fine, but you should by law have to support her till 18+2 years of age to keep dine and ditchers out. Also must only marry with parents consent. Might be a good opportunity for the well educated men to find a good wife.
The age of consent was 13 in Spain until a few years ago and I doubt there were roasties in Spain at 13