Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should child marriage be legal or illegal?

Should we force other countries to ban child marriage? Should child marriage be illegal?

• There should be NO minimum age for child marriage

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Once you have your first period, you can get married, even if you’re 9 or younger

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Minimum marriage should be 12/13

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 14-17

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Minimum Marriage age should be 18 worldwide

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 21 worldwide

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
your friends probably also think teen girls are hot, they're just cowards who don't have the balls to admit it. most teen girls look like they're in their 20s
They say they are attracted to girls in their 20s, JFL.

They say they are attracted to girls in their 20s, JFL.
if you think girls in their 20s are attractive, then you're clearly also attracted to teen girls because teen girls look exactly like girls in their 20s.

if you think girls in their 20s are attractive, then you're clearly also attracted to teen girls because teen girls look exactly like girls in their 20s.
That is what I said. But then they claim they would lose all attraction instantly. I find it bullshit.

That is what I said. But then they claim they would lose all attraction instantly. I find it bullshit.
i read a study showing that men downplay their attraction to teens. it's also funny how people think you can get rid of your attraction to teenagers but it's impossible to get rid your attraction to people of the same sex

If all the parties (parents, etc) agree, then it's fine i guess.

i read a study showing that men downplay their attraction to teens. it's also funny how people think you can get rid of your attraction to teenagers but it's impossible to get rid your attraction to people of the same sex
I really find it hard to believe, I think they are still attracted to them but just hiding it because of societal taboos.

I really find it hard to believe, I think they are still attracted to them but just hiding it because of societal taboos.
and a lot of them probably try to convince themselves that they don't have the attraction.

i'm sure gay men in the 1950s were in denial about their own sexuality because homosexuality was taboo in the 50s