Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should child marriage be legal or illegal?

Should we force other countries to ban child marriage? Should child marriage be illegal?

• There should be NO minimum age for child marriage

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Once you have your first period, you can get married, even if you’re 9 or younger

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Minimum marriage should be 12/13

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 14-17

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Minimum Marriage age should be 18 worldwide

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Minimum marriage age should be 21 worldwide

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Iam good with 18 being the min age for marriage, for both men and women.

Minimum marriage age should be +14

No government should tell you who you should and shouldn't get to fuck or marry
All age restrictions should be lifted and we should uplift our society by educating the whole nation on such things

Chomeinis

If women weren't such whores, noone here would support having sex with girls under 18
full

No, in fact, we should push child marriage into the West.
And abolish Age of Consent laws.

Second option.

1 Corinthians 7:36 If any man thinks that it is not best for his virgin, if she is passing the time of marriage and if need so requires, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them be coupled in marriage.

Christian agecucks are like the pharisees who pass several useless made up rituals and laws as if they came from God. They enforce such useless crap more strongly than they enforce actual Biblical, God-commanded things.

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku
Second option.

1 Corinthians 7:36 If any man thinks that it is not best for his virgin, if she is passing the time of marriage and if need so requires, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them be coupled in marriage.

Christian agecucks are like the pharisees who pass several useless made up rituals and laws as if they came from God. They enforce such useless crap more strongly than they enforce actual Biblical, God-commanded things.
What exactly does that bible verse say? It’s hard to interpret it

IT include me in the screenshot
Imo it should be around 14-17 that's the age where most holes start puberty

IT include me in the screenshot
Imo it should be around 14-17 that's the age where most holes start puberty
I wonder if this did get on IT

I think marriage should start at 14.

16 should be allowed to marry

16 should be allowed to marry
I read about a 16 year old woman who married a middle age man in the early 2010s and it caused a big outrage

So, anyway, I got put on a government watchlist somewhere pewpew.

Would say that puberty would be the best time for that type of stuff.

Would say that puberty would be the best time for that type of stuff.
That was the rule in ancient middle east

I myself would't go for beyond anybody 4 years younger/older then me but i voted for option #2

why not, if they're both consentant and age gape isn't big it's okay with me
What age do people in Algeria get married at?

depend, if you have the cash you can get married as soon as you start working, but people are getting married at an older age (around 30) the biggest problem is the housing crisis, rent is too expensive and there is not a lot of people renting and most foids don't accept to live the man's parents.
What was the marriage age in Algeria a couple centuries ago?

very young, my grandma married my grandpa when they were 14 and 17, and my parents just after uni
It seems like Africa and certain parts of South Asia are the only places where teen marriage is still common

we don't see it anymore, at least in the capital, last year i heard that an imam in his 40s married a 13yo
Is that age gap of 40 and 13 accepted in Algeria?

You should be legally allowed to marry a girl of no younger than 13 years of age but only if she's 1. gone through puberty first and 2. actually wants to marry you as it was basically done all throughout human history before the rise of Clown World™ and it's anti man + dysgenic policies.

And yes I know IT cucks reading this sometimes girls were forced into arranged marriages in the past and of course I view that as wrong you fucking clowns but I don't buy the bullshit NPC reasoning that someone 13 years of age "cannot consent".

At 13 I knew damn well what I was doing when I made various decisions about my life.

Young girls of that age are no different in this regard.

Though sure just like with a large enough societal sampling you'll get people of all age ranges that are of greater or lesser maturity and IQ than others. Age doesn't always play a huge factor in this as NPC's always want to make out as the case.

Some 13 year olds for example are far more mature than their parents who at times are hugely irresponsible immature alcoholics or gambling addicts, etc, etc.

Last edited:
not really, but he was an imam, he played the islam pill, and girl got forced to marry him because her dad is really into religion
Are you Muslim?
You should be legally allowed to marry a girl of no younger than 13 years of age but only if she's 1. gone through puberty first and 2. actually wants to marry you as it was basically done all throughout human history before the rise of Clown World™ and it's anti man + dysgenic policies.

And yes I know IT cucks reading this sometimes girls were forced into arranged marriages in the past and of course I view that as wrong you fucking clowns but I don't buy the bullshit NPC reasoning that someone 13 years of age "cannot consent".

At 13 I knew damn well what I was doing when I made various decisions about my life.

Young girls of that age are no different in this regard.

Though sure just like with a large enough societal sampling you'll get people of all age ranges that are of greater or lesser maturity and IQ than others. Age doesn't always play a huge factor in this as NPC's always want to make out as the case.

Some 13 year olds for example are far more mature than their parents who at times are hugely irresponsible immature alcoholics or gambling addicts, etc, etc.
And the word consent means to agree to something, saying they cannot consent makes no sense

Tbh marriage is a foids way of trapping a man into being a cuck. Think of it. If you get married you need to give her a diamond ring and she can threaten divorce if you dont so what she wants. When she does divorce you half of your stuff is going with her. Marriage is extremely cucked

Tbh marriage is a foids way of trapping a man into being a cuck. Think of it. If you get married you need to give her a diamond ring and she can threaten divorce if you dont so what she wants. When she does divorce you half of your stuff is going with her. Marriage is extremely cucked
Marriage existed for a reason

Are you saying changing the age of consent would offer more virgins? I don't think it would. If you lower the age of consent, doesn't that mean sex will be happening at younger ages?
The problem with this logic is that it assumes that females wait until marriage to have sex, which they don't. They suck chad dick regardless of the circumstances

The problem with this logic is that it assumes that females wait until marriage to have sex, which they don't. They suck chad dick regardless of the circumstances
High IQ

But if you lower the marriage age, you change the standard for when it's acceptable to be physically intimate with a person. If you're saying it's okay to marry a 12 year old, you're saying it's okay to have sex with a 12 year old. If that's part of the culture, 12 year olds will then start having more sex, if that's what culture has decided is the age where that's okay to do.

But if you lower the marriage age, you change the standard for when it's acceptable to be physically intimate with a person. If you're saying it's okay to marry a 12 year old, you're saying it's okay to have sex with a 12 year old. If that's part of the culture, 12 year olds will then start having more sex, if that's what culture has decided is the age where that's okay to do.
I suppose that's a valid point, though I don't think it would make that drastic of a difference for ages above 13

i technically left islam, i used to practice seriously when i was younger but now i just got tired of everything tbh, btw don't think that it's easy here, it maybe not as bad as the west, but foids are are foids it's all about face,height and money, you can ask @Quasimodocel or @Algeriancel
So you’re a non Muslim?

14-17. It is completely biologically natural to reproduce in your teens.