Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shorter Tyrone discusses with tallfag Tyrone how "hard" dating is for him, then starts using mental jiu jitsu.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

This tallfag nigger literally does mental jiu jitsu to try to get us to think that some foids don't care about height, YOU ARE ADMITTING FOIDS WOULD SLEEP WITH A TALLFAG ALMOST REGARDLESS OF HIS FACE (unless they are literally deformed):lasereyes:

Fuck niggers
This video proves that niggers can't be incel especially tall ones unless you are literally severely disabled

BAN BLACK"cels" NOW

and tallfags too

Where does he say not all women care about height? He seemed pretty honest to me.

6'11 is insane height. It's like on ultra easy mode regardless of what you look like, your IQ or your race.

Niggers and tallfags are like toilets, they can't be incels.

Niggers and tallfags are like toilets, they can't be incels.
^^^^^

Niggers have same SMV as foid (except if they are severely disabled or some other very extreme circumstance)

I wish I was a giga tyrone. The amount of pussy he must have slayed must be insane. 6'11 makes 6'3 look like manlet.

I wish I was a giga tyrone. The amount of pussy he must have slayed must be insane. 6'11 makes 6'3 look like manlet.
Some people were destined for greatness while others were destined to rot.