Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short term lurker, first time post. Topic: Ideal world

H

Horrowshow

Greycel
What would your ideal world be? And I don't mean that you would suddenly be a Chad, I mean with your current looks. 

Mine would be to bring back slavery but with women as slaves only. They would be sold off into marriages and raised to do all the wifely duties, be attentive and loving towards their owners, not gobby, and stay at home loyal instead of off fucking every normie and Chad out there.

Be extremely rich and powerful, (billionaire status). Lobby and push legislation that will improve quality of life for ugly/ostracized males

Low-IQ IncelTears bait, ez ban for you.

Cynistic said:
Low-IQ cucktears bait, ez ban for you.

Not baiting. I honestly think it would be better for everyone, my preferred world that is. Like how things were back in the day when a woman would know her place was to stay at home but those out there like us would also have the chance at having a family. 

I think a lot of the issues with the rise of degeneracy in women is their freedom. They're being told to go out, sleep around yo find themselves, but what they're doing is damaging themselves mentally and physically. 

This guides them to their true nature. Raise them up to do the domestics like they're designed to do. But have the available to everyone, not just Chad. 

But that's just my take on it. I don't really desire to be extremely rich, just comfortable and loved.

Same as you OP. Giving females sexual freedom has been a colossal disaster not only because it created an incredibly unfair sexual market but also because it reversed the worldwide civilizations men had created and replaced them with mindless hedonism and degeneracy. And it's only getting worse and worse the more feminism grows.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Same as you OP. Giving females sexual freedom has been a colossal disaster not only because it created an incredibly unfair sexual market but also because it reversed the worldwide civilizations men had created and replaced them with mindless hedonism and degeneracy. And it's only getting worse and worse the more feminism grows.

Exactly. And it's not like I'm advocating them to be abused, though saying they should be sold as slaves probably isn't the best term for it. They'd go to school to learn domestic care and how to properly care for their husband/owner and raise a family. The idea of buying a wife is just to eliminate only the gl guys getting wives. Just because we're not 'ideal' doesn't mean we don't deserve the same happiness in life as normies and Chads.

Plus woman would be safer. Not out partying until they blackout in a puddle of their own vomit. They wouldn't be out alone so minimal risk for assault on them. As their husband/owner we will preform our duty to keep them safe and taken care of. Lower the risk of unwanted pregnancies, stis, etc.