Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Short Men: Why Reddit, Tiktok, Inceltears, Normies, and Society at Large Hate Manlets so Much.

• Thread starter Sufficiently-Large7
  • Start date
Sufficiently-Large7

Sufficiently-Large7

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Infiltrator pushing LGBTQ fag agenda
Read the whole post if you’re going to bitch at me. I am seeking understanding not conflict.

There is no creature more reviled on this Earth than the woman. Even this very forum is a congregation of men screaming into the void about how much they hate women. Any choice a woman makes, any action she takes, any expression she wears upon her face is subject to sexist ridicule. Her thoughts and interests belittled and her words spoken over. Treated with blatant disrespect. Characterized as being physically weaker. It's a terrible existence which is what causes the bitterness. "Women" as a collective certainly aren't perfect and they have a shitload of distinct privileges just for being women. Even so, denying that sexism exists is the same level of denial as denying that your genetics determine how others perceive you. It's the same level of denial that redditors deploy with their "It's your personality bro!" ..... Fully accepting that good looks can be a privilege but somehow poor looks can never be a detriment. It must somehow always be the fault of the ugly/short man in regard to personality if women aren't attracted to ugly/short men.

And so there are few more hated than a man that is like a woman. This is why trans women and gay men cause so much seethe and revulsion universally. They are men that are like women in some way, and thus they are hated. Gay men like men, like women. They take a dick like a woman. And trans women are males/men who transition into women themselves, which is why they are hated the most of all. It is the greatest sin from the viewpoint of the misogynist.

Even in countries where gay men are thrown off buildings lesbian women can roam the streets holding hands and pecking each other on the lips with little issue raised. It’s why a woman wearing pants is normal and not a thought is given to it but men in dresses causes instinctual seethe and raises questions, even in our so-called progressive society.

Finally, this is why short men are so hated by normies/NPCs. They are men who are like women in some way. That way is being short/small like a woman. This is why women who are attracted to men generally aren’t attracted to short men, because they are like women, and women aren’t attracted to women. They are attracted to masculine traits obviously and being short is a feminine trait, and so it’s reviled. The reason why short men cause so much instinctual disgust is because they don’t fit into the masculine ideal, because they are like women in the sense that they are small, like a woman. They are short, like women. Once again, a man being like a woman is a great sin as is self-evident.

Progressives/Liberals/Leftists preach feminism, gender equality, and body positivity for all, all the while shaming men for being short, not realizing they are perpetuating the very principles they claim to despise. They are shaming men for not fitting into the masculine ideal. It is quite literally the “toxic masculinity” that they always criticize. It is the shaming of a man for not acting like the societal vision of what a man should be. Why do they hate men with small dicks? Why do they hate men for being shy/introverted? Why do they hate men who are agreeable and open? Why do they hate men who can’t grow beards? Why do they hate men in dresses? Why do they hate transgender women? WHY DO THEY HATE SHORT MEN? Because these are all womanly traits and thus sins.

The day that short men’s existence is accepted is the day that true gender equality has been established, because this is what normal people have the most difficulty in accepting. Gays, trans people, women in the workplace, all easily digestible and accepted by the masses given enough propaganda against “traditional values”. But to say that short men shouldn’t be mistreated results in utter disgust and hatred by even the most “progressive” leftists and consumers of that ideology/belief system.

This is why it is socially acceptable in Liberal circles to hate short men. All of their societal unconscious misogyny is placed on the shoulders of short men. This is why they have so much trouble admitting that short men are mistreated. There’s a mental block because they need to keep their scapegoat. Short men are thus a scapegoat of the “patriarchy” or all sexist attitudes from society at large, or at least the portion of society that is hyper progressive/liberal.

Think about this: Why are 4chan and Incels.is and any other group seen as fundamentally misogynistic so easily able to admit that Manlets have it terribly? And why are Reddit, Twitter, Tiktok, Inceltear, etc. which are seen as fundamentally accepting of women so hesitant to do the same and seem to hate manlets with far more passion?
It’s because 4chan can be explicit in their misogyny and evenly distribute their hatred to all types of feminine men and can also be explicit in their hatred of women outright, while the mainstream NPCs have to be implicit. Regardless, the sexism will always be present, even if implicit, once again, because of how much women are hated. It can’t be held back entirely or else it would fester and build and then explode like a volcano. It’s like anger, you can only hold it in for so long before it goes BOOM! And so you need a healthy way to let out your aggression.

Progressives and these feminist tiktok types seem to hate short men the most out of anyone because they have to get their misogyny out somehow and short men are their only acceptable option. Non-progressives can hate women explicitly. Progressives have to let out their misogyny using alternative means. They need short men to be their scapegoat, the outlet of their anger, because then who else would they use as their punching bag? They can’t do it to other woman-like men like gay men, trans women, men who wear nail polish or dresses, etc. because they’ll be scolded by the thought-police and or cancel culture witch-hunt and so they opt for the only easily available option, short men. They can disguise their sexism against women in "Owning men by body shaming their height as they do our weight and general apperance!" They pretend to frame shaming men for being short as battling the patriarchy, despite ironically enforcing the patriarchy with fervent enthusiasm. Fucking hypocrites. Fucking sheep. Fucking retards.

The hate for short men is thus a reflection of western societies’ shadow, an aspect of its collective conscious personality that is present (Sexism, Misogyny) but is refused to be acknowledged. It is a projection of collective, repressed misogyny. This is why they hate short men. If society became more misogynistic, then the short man hate would cease significantly because then society would be able to express their sexism in alternative ways, and not just the only socially acceptable one.

Only 3.9% of Males are 5'5'' or lower between the ages of 18-24 in the US, and yet this absolutely small subset of men causes so much seethe and hatred amongst Zoomer tiktok women. Most women never interact with this insignificant group and they definitely date them extremely rarely, if at all. And despite virtually never having to interact with these men, these women hate them with so much enthusiasm. If they aren't ever around these men how do they hate them so much? They don't know them beyond stereotypes. They don't actually hate short men. They hate the idea of short men. They hate women.

That's how I know that sexism exists. I am a man. A short man, treated as a woman. My thoughts and interests belittled and my words spoken over. Treated with blatant disrespect. Characterized as being physically weaker. It's a terrible existence which is what causes the bitterness.

View: https://imgur.com/a/mexv5KJ

View: https://imgur.com/a/vyL04Ah

For every 2 inches in height gained, the chance of suicide for a man is lessed by 9%.

Finally, this is why short men are so hated by normies/NPCs. They are men who are like women in some way. That way is being short/small like a woman. This is why women who are attracted to men generally aren’t attracted to short men, because they are like women, and women aren’t attracted to women. They are attracted to masculine traits obviously and being short is a feminine trait, and so it’s reviled. The reason why short men cause so much instinctual disgust is because they don’t fit into the masculine ideal, because they are like women in the sense that they are small, like a woman. They are short, like women. Once again, a man being like a woman is a great sin as is self-evident.
Same reason why ricecels are hated so much. There's nothing more disgusting than an effeminate male.

10% - low effort
wow thats a lotta words too bad im not readin em

[UWSL]So tru. The push for manlet support on social media (short king, etc) is ‘popular’ because it gives manlet simps validation but these women never actually date a manlet. JFL [/UWSL]:smonk:

a man being like a woman is a great sin as is self-evident.
You say that as if I choosed to be 5'3:lul: the universe is attacking me again using it's idiotic organisms who don't know about autismisma, inceldia, the great multiverse war, the battle of heaven and hell and the replacement operation of Humanity...:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
wow thats a lotta words too bad im not readin em
That's ok.
Same reason why ricecels are hated so much. There's nothing more disgusting than an effeminate male.
Exactly. The stereotypes that asian dudes have small dicks/are short and nerdy have destroyed their SMV. Sad! The consequences of racism.

Gays are hated because of self-preservation. The whole society will collapse if majority of men becomes gay. It would be an end of civilization. Also, it's unnatural.

Females ( especially younger ones ) are the most protected, valued and privileged beings on earth.
What you call 'misogyny' is narural attempt to hold women in check. Because if you give them power over men, they will start dehumanize, disrespect and mock majority of men, choosing only the most handsome for copulation.
Submissive women = sex and respect for husband. Society functions good.
Submissive men = no sex, because woman cannot have sexual feelings towards a man she deems inferior.
Unfortunately, soycucks gave too much power in female's hands.

The left are the cult of hypocrisy and inconsistences. Their hatred of short men is just another example.

incelTV made an analysis video of this comment in one of his past videos.

Excellent thread for a Greycel.

I look forward to more high IQ submissions from you. Welcome to the forum.
Stay tuned, there will be more. My next theory post, or the one after that will be more... shocking :feelshehe:. I'm building towards something maybe. I might make a youtube channel for a video that will accompany it. We have to fight their lies with the truth. But I refuse to hate them like they hate me. They hate my height, and I hate their hate.

Gays are hated because of self-preservation. The whole society will collapse if majority of men becomes gay. It would be an end of civilization. Also, it's unnatural.

Females ( especially younger ones ) are the most protected, valued and privileged beings on earth.
What you call 'misogyny' is narural attempt to hold women in check. Because if you give them power over men, they will start dehumanize, disrespect and mock majority of men, choosing only the most handsome for copulation.
Submissive men = no sex, because woman cannot have sexual feelings towards a man she deems inferior.
True, self preservation is certainly part of it. Procreation is our "goal" as a species, as biological organisms. Anything that goes against that will be seen in a negative light. I think us incels and hikikomori are feeling the full weight of how how poorly ugly people and men are treated, especially since we haven't had a war or poor conditions that result in the "competition" dying off, which would leave more women for those who remain alive. There's many more factors I'm sure. A society built on vanity and lookism for example. It just causes loneliness.

Plus Asians are significantly shorter than White people. I commonly see Asian toilets who are shorter than 145 cm and Asian men around the 155 cm height. Meanwhile most White toilets I see are +/- 185 cm and most White men +/- 195 cm (Netherlands), even when Asians are born here only a small minority of them reach the standard 6'6 that most White Dutch men have.

I am convinced that the only reason the average height of men in the Netherlands is 6½ ft. is due to non-Whites, whenever I go out every man, and I mean EVERY White man height-mogs me, only foreigners are shorter than me and they are significantly shorter, as a half-White man I'm 6'2 which places me around the same height as most toilets. Whenever I pass a toilet she always looks in utter disgust at me. :feelswhat: White toilets hate me because I'm their height, non-White toilets hate me because I'm not as tall as the average White man and this isn't just a recent thing, even most 80 year old men height-mog me because the Netherlands have had "Zoomer heights" since the 19th century.

The feeling of being the same height as most toilets is just suicidal, I really want to immigrate somewhere else to at least just be normal height, but increasingly men in other White countries are much taller than me.

Yes, only 5% of the male population are short, but most toilets view 95% of the male population who isn't EXCEPTIONALLY tall as "below average".

As for Asians being effeminate, this is only true about their faces which are neotenous, in every other way they probably act a lot more masculine than the vast majority of White men due to cultural reasons, but because of their looks they are PERCEIVED to be effeminate. :blackpill:

Though I do think that the OP is wrong about everyone naturally being misogynistic, toilet behaviour would simply be hated on a man, but male behaviour on a toilet is encouraged. This is because all toilets are horrible people with shit personalities while men generally have better and non-boring personalities.

incelTV made an analysis video of this comment in one of hisYe
past videos.

Yes, Transpills are the best Blackpills, because it shows the male experience from someone new to it, so they have a frame of reference for not being subject to constant misandry. :blackpill:

Short men, gay men, trans men, etc incur hatred because they exhibit female traits and characteristics while not providing the social value women do. A woman's value is her ability to bear children. A man who acts like a woman will never achieve this. He provides no female value and no male value since these men are usually very weak and incapable of protecting and providing for women.

Short men, gay men, trans men, etc incur hatred because they exhibit female traits and characteristics while not providing the social value women do. A woman's value is her ability to bear children. A man who acts like a woman will never achieve this. He provides no female value and no male value since these men are usually very weak and incapable of protecting and providing for women.
But somehow disgusting dykes are exempt from shame in this society

That FTM post about how their life was easier as a woman and heightism is bizarre to behold — it’s like women are in this weird denial bizarro world where everything in men’s lives is sunshine and rainbows, they’re totally wrong yet genuinely believe women are “””oppressed””” in western countries.

I honestly have no idea how women can be so delusional so as not to acknowledge the height pill and also that women in general have far easier lives. It’s like they don’t have eye balls/it’s like that Upton Sinclair quote about how convincing someone of something is impossible when their salary/interests require them to not believe it. It really is just that women are selfish and their own interests depend on them being delusional about reality … and so they are.

You have to be an absolute retard to transition from FTM, obviously your life is going to be harder.

Last edited:
But somehow disgusting dykes are exempt from shame in this society
because they still hold the social value of being able to have children. In the past a woman like that would've likely been raped and forced to have children that way. So instinctually society allows them to get away with acting like a man because they still can fulfil their social imperative.

because they still hold the social value of being able to have children. In the past a woman like that would've likely been raped and forced to have children that way. So instinctually society allows them to get away with acting like a man because they still can fulfil their social imperative.
So essentially women can never lose no matter their behavior, and men are constantly castigated for not falling in line with society's expectation.

So essentially women can never lose no matter their behavior, and men are constantly castigated for not falling in line with society's expectation.
pretty much, yeah

That's how I know that sexism exists. I am a man. A short man, treated as a woman. My thoughts and interests belittled and my words spoken over. Treated with blatant disrespect. Characterized as being physically weaker. It's a terrible existence which is what causes the bitterness.

How do I know this isn't copy paste

Good post with interesting perspective. It's all evolution.

I Hope that whore sui before retransitioning

Ban the OP for this low key foid and faggot worship. Women are oppressed and faggots are hated shit hidden in trying to pretend sympathy for short men yet constantly pushing this mutha fuckan agenda.

Ban this son of a bitch

Being that I'm a manlet myself, it is a brutal existence in deed.

It's even worse than being shitted on for being fat as that is something that you can change, just as it's your fault for overeating and being sedentary all day. Being obese is an actual moral failing and a detriment to your health and affects how other people treat you. But again, through diet and exercise you can gain the respect of people.

But no matter what a manlet does to improve what he can control, no matter how much he gymmaxxes to improve his strength, no matter how skilled he is at a trade, he'll still be seen as less than by everyone else.

The only "hope" for the manlet is to wealthmaxx. But even then, the fact that it's okay for foids to just leech off of genetically low-value men without doing anything in return for him.

This is why I'd rather just drop out of society and live deep in the forest somewhere where no one would judge me.

And then maybe plan my vengeance. :feelsdevil:

It's even worse than being shitted on for being fat as that is something that you can change, just as it's your fault for overeating and being sedentary all day. Being obese is an actual moral failing and a detriment to your health and affects how other people treat you. But again, through diet and exercise you can gain the respect of people.

But no matter what a manlet does to improve what he can control, no matter how much he gymmaxxes to improve his strength, no matter how skilled he is at a trade, he'll still be seen as less than by everyone else.

The only "hope" for the manlet is to wealthmaxx. But even then, the fact that it's okay for foids to just leech off of genetically low-value men without doing anything in return for him.

This is why I'd rather just drop out of society and live deep in the forest somewhere where no one would judge me.

how tall are you?

It is pretty demoralizing, and there are no solutions :blackpill:. Hence the suicide statistic for short men. If there are no solutions then there is only one solution :feelsrope:. It's either that or power through it painfully, which you and I are forced to do brocel.
Good post with interesting perspective. It's all evolution.
High IQ looking forward to more threads from you:feelsokman:
Thank you.
Ban the OP for this low key foid and faggot worship. Women are oppressed and faggots are hated shit hidden in trying to pretend sympathy for short men yet constantly pushing this mutha fuckan agenda.

Ban this son of a bitch
But I'm an incel just like you. I'll have nowhere else to go :feelsaww:.

It is pretty demoralizing, and there are no solutions :blackpill:. Hence the suicide statistic for short men. If there are no solutions then there is only one solution :feelsrope:. It's either that or power through it painfully, which you and I are forced to do brocel.
Yeah, and I don't think it's even worth the large sum of money to pay for limb lengthening surgery and for me to go through all that pain and relearning to walk just to fit in to society.

And at my height, I won't gain much either.

Which is why I'm dropping out of society and retreating to the woods.

5'3. I know, it's over. I'm in the unlucky few who aren't even average. :feelsrope:
Hmmm with 5'3 aint no white,Afro American. Amerimutt woman for you bro because Anglos/Celts/Germanics/American negro are naturally tall.

You will be fine in DR with your yankee accent and US dollar. Just keep a woman there. Onlinejobs are what you need. Ecommerce, Etrading. Those are professions for you bro.

If you dont have a highschool diploma get one and go into those professions so you can live foreign but earn local.

Hmmm with 5'3 aint no white,Afro American. Amerimutt woman for you bro because Anglos/Celts/Germanics/American negro are naturally tall.

You will be fine in DR with your yankee accent and US dollar. Just keep a woman there. Onlinejobs are what you need. Ecommerce, Etrading. Those are professions for you bro.

If you dont have a highschool diploma get one and go into those professions so you can live foreign but earn local.
Already got a high school diploma and an Associate's.

Tbh, I don't care about bitches or having another human being in my life and interact with me in general. I trust no one. I would rather be completely alone where I wouldn't interfere with anyone else.

Already got a high school diploma and an Associate's.

Tbh, I don't care about bitches or having another human being in my life and interact with me in general. I trust no one. I would rather be completely alone where I wouldn't interfere with anyone else.
Easy there young one. Thats depression and shit talking.

Make it easy for your self and make the system work in your favour instead of swimming against the current and getting beat down because nobody can beat the current not even the strongest.

But anyway do whatever

Yeah, and I don't think it's even worth the large sum of money to pay for limb lengthening surgery and for me to go through all that pain and relearning to walk just to fit in to society.

And at my height, I won't gain much either.

Which is why I'm dropping out of society and retreating to the woods.
Yeah that shit is very expensive, excruciatingly painful, and it will fuck your legs for life, all for only like 3 inches it's just not worth it. I said in some other post that I'm 5'1'' but I'm actually 5'2'' and a half or so I went to the doctors yesterday. I think time and technology will save us though. Either we all go into a virtual world where we can change our appearance all we want :feelsthink: or medical tech will advance to where we can just get taller somehow. Because of that, I think we should try regardless. I also think that we should try because If we don't I think we'll wake up one day and realize all we've done is waste time.

Easy there young one. Thats depression and shit talking.

Make it easy for your self and make the system work in your favour instead of swimming against the current and getting beat down because nobody can beat the current not even the strongest.

But anyway do whatever
Nah, man. I just want some land away from civilization, where I can grow my own food and live in a cabin by myself where I almost never have to spend a dime on anything else. No electricity or Internet, hardcore monk mode.

Stay tuned, there will be more. My next theory post, or the one after that will be more... shocking :feelshehe:. I'm building towards something maybe. I might make a youtube channel for a video that will accompany it. We have to fight their lies with the truth. But I refuse to hate them like they hate me. They hate my height, and I hate their hate.

True, self preservation is certainly part of it. Procreation is our "goal" as a species, as biological organisms. Anything that goes against that will be seen in a negative light. I think us incels and hikikomori are feeling the full weight of how how poorly ugly people and men are treated, especially since we haven't had a war or poor conditions that result in the "competition" dying off, which would leave more women for those who remain alive. There's many more factors I'm sure. A society built on vanity and lookism for example. It just causes loneliness.
Levi Ackerman is that you

Yeah that shit is very expensive, excruciatingly painful, and it will fuck your legs for life, all for only like 3 inches it's just not worth it. I said in some other post that I'm 5'1'' but I'm actually 5'2'' and a half or so I went to the doctors yesterday. I think time and technology will save us though. Either we all go into a virtual world where we can change our appearance all we want :feelsthink: or medical tech will advance to where we can just get taller somehow. Because of that, I think we should try regardless. I also think that we should try because If we don't I think we'll wake up one day and realize all we've done is waste time.
Fucking Levi Ackerman

Read the whole post if you’re going to bitch at me. I am seeking understanding not conflict.

There is no creature more reviled on this Earth than the woman. Even this very forum is a congregation of men screaming into the void about how much they hate women. Any choice a woman makes, any action she takes, any expression she wears upon her face is subject to sexist ridicule. Her thoughts and interests belittled and her words spoken over. Treated with blatant disrespect. Characterized as being physically weaker. It's a terrible existence which is what causes the bitterness. "Women" as a collective certainly aren't perfect and they have a shitload of distinct privileges just for being women. Even so, denying that sexism exists is the same level of denial as denying that your genetics determine how others perceive you. It's the same level of denial that redditors deploy with their "It's your personality bro!" ..... Fully accepting that good looks can be a privilege but somehow poor looks can never be a detriment. It must somehow always be the fault of the ugly/short man in regard to personality if women aren't attracted to ugly/short men.

And so there are few more hated than a man that is like a woman. This is why trans women and gay men cause so much seethe and revulsion universally. They are men that are like women in some way, and thus they are hated. Gay men like men, like women. They take a dick like a woman. And trans women are males/men who transition into women themselves, which is why they are hated the most of all. It is the greatest sin from the viewpoint of the misogynist.

Even in countries where gay men are thrown off buildings lesbian women can roam the streets holding hands and pecking each other on the lips with little issue raised. It’s why a woman wearing pants is normal and not a thought is given to it but men in dresses causes instinctual seethe and raises questions, even in our so-called progressive society.

Progressives/Liberals/Leftists preach feminism, gender equality, and body positivity for all, all the while shaming men for being short, not realizing they are perpetuating the very principles they claim to despise. They are shaming men for not fitting into the masculine ideal. It is quite literally the “toxic masculinity” that they always criticize. It is the shaming of a man for not acting like the societal vision of what a man should be. Why do they hate men with small dicks? Why do they hate men for being shy/introverted? Why do they hate men who are agreeable and open? Why do they hate men who can’t grow beards? Why do they hate men in dresses? Why do they hate transgender women? WHY DO THEY HATE SHORT MEN? Because these are all womanly traits and thus sins.

The day that short men’s existence is accepted is the day that true gender equality has been established, because this is what normal people have the most difficulty in accepting. Gays, trans people, women in the workplace, all easily digestible and accepted by the masses given enough propaganda against “traditional values”. But to say that short men shouldn’t be mistreated results in utter disgust and hatred by even the most “progressive” leftists and consumers of that ideology/belief system.

This is why it is socially acceptable in Liberal circles to hate short men. All of their societal unconscious misogyny is placed on the shoulders of short men. This is why they have so much trouble admitting that short men are mistreated. There’s a mental block because they need to keep their scapegoat. Short men are thus a scapegoat of the “patriarchy” or all sexist attitudes from society at large, or at least the portion of society that is hyper progressive/liberal.

Think about this: Why are 4chan and Incels.is and any other group seen as fundamentally misogynistic so easily able to admit that Manlets have it terribly? And why are Reddit, Twitter, Tiktok, Inceltear, etc. which are seen as fundamentally accepting of women so hesitant to do the same and seem to hate manlets with far more passion?
It’s because 4chan can be explicit in their misogyny and evenly distribute their hatred to all types of feminine men and can also be explicit in their hatred of women outright, while the mainstream NPCs have to be implicit. Regardless, the sexism will always be present, even if implicit, once again, because of how much women are hated. It can’t be held back entirely or else it would fester and build and then explode like a volcano. It’s like anger, you can only hold it in for so long before it goes BOOM! And so you need a healthy way to let out your aggression.

Progressives and these feminist tiktok types seem to hate short men the most out of anyone because they have to get their misogyny out somehow and short men are their only acceptable option. Non-progressives can hate women explicitly. Progressives have to let out their misogyny using alternative means. They need short men to be their scapegoat, the outlet of their anger, because then who else would they use as their punching bag? They can’t do it to other woman-like men like gay men, trans women, men who wear nail polish or dresses, etc. because they’ll be scolded by the thought-police and or cancel culture witch-hunt and so they opt for the only easily available option, short men. They can disguise their sexism against women in "Owning men by body shaming their height as they do our weight and general apperance!" They pretend to frame shaming men for being short as battling the patriarchy, despite ironically enforcing the patriarchy with fervent enthusiasm. Fucking hypocrites. Fucking sheep. Fucking retards.

The hate for short men is thus a reflection of western societies’ shadow, an aspect of its collective conscious personality that is present (Sexism, Misogyny) but is refused to be acknowledged. It is a projection of collective, repressed misogyny. This is why they hate short men. If society became more misogynistic, then the short man hate would cease significantly because then society would be able to express their sexism in alternative ways, and not just the only socially acceptable one.

Only 3.9% of Males are 5'5'' or lower between the ages of 18-24 in the US, and yet this absolutely small subset of men causes so much seethe and hatred amongst Zoomer tiktok women. Most women never interact with this insignificant group and they definitely date them extremely rarely, if at all. And despite virtually never having to interact with these men, these women hate them with so much enthusiasm. If they aren't ever around these men how do they hate them so much? They don't know them beyond stereotypes. They don't actually hate short men. They hate the idea of short men. They hate women.

View: https://imgur.com/a/mexv5KJ

View: https://imgur.com/a/vyL04Ah

For every 2 inches in height gained, the chance of suicide for a man is lessed by 9%.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8iHcJwiJys

Where did OP promote faggotry, was it another thread?

Was Sergentecel anti LBTIQ?

Taking in consideration face is subjetive because it depends of the value known by the foid and furthemore the men she has on dispossal:

For example: A 30 yo landwhale may get better quality men at Tinder and have an OnlyFans than a skinny 18 yo Becky with hips through clubbing.

Wouldn't joining manlets to the LGBTI community as a gender give them better status and help truecels?

I think yes. This has nothing to do with an agenda. Is actually strategy. We can push a pro-incel agenda from those lobbies who are now the establishment.

FTMs think Men have it so easy until they're a 5'2 woman trying to pass as a man, how little they know..

Yes, Transpills are the best Blackpills, because it shows the male experience from someone new to it, so they have a frame of reference for not being subject to constant misandry. :blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I honestly have no idea how women can be so delusional so as not to acknowledge the height pill
It's because they see their bias against shorter men as "just a personal preference" and don't realize that it's not just personal, it's universal. No woman has had a "personal preference" for short men (this is hyperbole for the IT retards at home). Most women are incapable of looking at the bigger picture and therefore cant think about the factors behind someone's situation, especially the case of a person that is completely alien and detached from herself as is the case of a short incel man.