Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short+brown= most br00tal combo. Is there anything worse?

Lol

skinny is in rn for gen z girls

they all want tall twink white boy with hair :feelsrope:
yep, i see tall light skin latinos (tall being relative in these areas) have the most success in getting laid and overall social success.

Shitskins at protests be like: "brown and proud!" but then discriminate and bully the more native looking latinos because theyre short and dark, fucking lol @ poc unity.

Whiteness will forever be apart of the beauty standard

What problems? You can just rape or ask parents to arrange marriage or whatever else they allow in primitive civilizationsy

my parents are westernized degenerates they hardly give a fuck about tradition besides their spic speak.

If you have a sister or cousin willing to take an ethnic cock in her ass and mouth then pls send them my way. Redistribute the goods.

my parents are westernized degenerates they hardly give a fuck about tradition besides their spic speak.
Ok, in this case it really suck. Hopefully you can go back
If you have a sister or cousin willing to take an ethnic cock in her ass and mouth then pls send them my way. Redistribute the goods.
As if I could use these goods :cryfeels:

yep, i see tall light skin latinos (tall being relative in these areas) have the most success in getting laid and overall social success.

Shitskins at protests be like: "brown and proud!" but then discriminate and bully the more native looking latinos because theyre short and dark, fucking lol @ poc unity.

Whiteness will forever be apart of the beauty standard
This is so true, they demand you fight for the 'cause' but they would never love you, mate you, marry you ect :feelsree:

This is so true, they demand you fight for the 'cause' but they would never love you, mate you, marry you ect :feelsree:
That's why they can longer make me feel ashamed for not being in touch with "our culture". Spics are just a bunch of self hating mutts who want to act like theyre better than whites but want nothing more than to look like them while stepping over other spics to succeed.

it is unironically less cucked to root for anglo america than spic america. Atleast the Anglos give a shit enough to try and represent shitskins in a better light whether it's movies television and academics

Meanwhile mexico, brazil, guatemala etc, all put whites or castizos as their actors and models. They would put me down socially because of my color more than there than over here around whites. Fucking lol @ mutts, man

yea man, diversity just means more serious competition for ethnics. Now women of my race will be shaken out of any conservative conditioning and hop on the cock carousel. Never began for us

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Yep, exactly how I feel, a small pathetic turd, a walking dirt stain amongst these whiter latinos and white people. It's brootal.
Yea especially on campus. U have tall white normies lumbering around with their glistening rosy skin while ur just a shriveled little ethnic with sickly skin color

I am not even deformed or recessed but I am 5'6 with skin darker than the average ethnic around me. It's endless frustration looking like a walking dirt stain everywhere I go and looking so puny and pathetic, especially next to white people. I feel uglier than men i facially mog because that's how much of a failo shitskin is in spic cultures.

Any other ethniccels share this plight? I feel like most of the ethnics here still racemog jfl
Am 5'5" and South Asian. It sucks especially when I move to a city with many international students, people think I cannot speak English and don't know how to tap a debit card.

Yea especially on campus. U have tall white normies lumbering around with their glistening rosy skin while ur just a shriveled little ethnic with sickly skin color
Too fucking real bro.

I am trying to cope with skincare to colormaxx but i dont think there is not much room to lighten, my inner arms and thighs arent even pale but still tan. JFL it's over man