Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short+brown= most br00tal combo. Is there anything worse?

Yes, being a cow piss drinker
So Excited Dancing GIF

If I was shitskin on top of everything else I probably woulda killed myself by now

I'm 5 3 and skinny and have a baby face

both can't see a real life vagina in their lifetime
Nah the white guy can JBWmaxx and get LTR with noodlewhores, it happens. Most whitecels here are likely to escape when they 1. hit their peak (30s, 40s and bit onwards) and 2. When there is more young ethnic foids in proximity due to low iq shitskin fertility being the higher than whites in their own countries.

I am not even deformed or recessed but I am 5'6 with skin darker than the average ethnic around me. It's endless frustration looking like a walking dirt stain everywhere I go and looking so puny and pathetic, especially next to white people. I feel uglier than men i facially mog because that's how much of a failo shitskin is in spic cultures.

Any other ethniccels share this plight? I feel like most of the ethnics here still racemog jfl -- i was truly dealt a shit hand from God.
ETHNICELS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING JUST ALL NON WHITES PLZ SAVE US THE TROUBLE AND ROPE IMMEDIATELY

ETHNICELS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING JUST ALL NON WHITES PLZ SAVE US THE TROUBLE AND ROPE IMMEDIATELY
Ethniccels are the truest incels. There is a reason why media wants to make it seem like incels are just white men who're virgin only because of their right wing politics. Lookism prevails

If I was shitskin on top of everything else I probably woulda killed myself by now
Yep, spics are more racist than whites so being darker than average is a curse, people reduce you to your looks. A lot of the low-IQ ball-busting beaners like to do is going to be based off your insecurities

yea we basically look like a small turd tbh.
I'm asian so I look like the stereotypical small loser asian in front of the avg person.
Yep, exactly how I feel, a small pathetic turd, a walking dirt stain amongst these whiter latinos and white people. It's brootal.

Ethniccels are the truest incels. There is a reason why media wants to make it seem like incels are just white men who're virgin only because of their right wing politics. Lookism prevails
NO EVERY ETHNIC IVE MET TRY TO SCAM AND CHEAT ME AND PIECES OF SHIT ALWAYS TRY TO SCREW ME OVER OR STEAL THE CUNT IM TALKING WITH IN THE BAR OR PARTY

Yep, spics are more racist than whites so being darker than average is a curse, people reduce you to your looks. A lot of the low-IQ ball-busting beaners like to do is going to be based off your insecurities
Fucking spics should be nuked

Fuark brutal, you can't even get by with Mexican clout. Mexicans treat Central Americans like shit
Yep, whatever bad shit republicans say about Mexicans, especially applies to Guatemalans and Salvadorans etc.

I also find it funny how Mexicans will take pride in their "aztec"ancestry but then discriminate against central americans for looking more indio lmao. Hopeless retarded people

NO EVERY ETHNIC IVE MET TRY TO SCAM AND CHEAT ME AND PIECES OF SHIT ALWAYS TRY TO SCREW ME OVER OR STEAL THE CUNT IM TALKING WITH IN THE BAR OR PARTY
I agree ethnics are shit, i ama victim of their bullshit too. Sadly this is the product of lazy greedy sellouts in power who wanted to cheap out on wages so they sold the country's fucking future out

Fucking spics should be nuked
I agree, most brown ethnics should have never been born, we are a drag of evolution. Caucasians are the pinnacle of homo sapien evolution

I agree, most brown ethnics should have never been born, we are a drag of evolution. Caucasians are the pinnacle of homo sapien evolution
Giga based.

The kike has been kiked

@Ron.Belgrade and i are both 6ft+ and white we beat gypsies daily

Tall, fit, high T white guys bullying and beating down poor little deathnik invaders. Such is history

You first midget
you still dont belong here, yet you waste your life browsing this forum while living on easy mode when you should probably just hang yourself tomorrow :feelskek:

Im 5'4 wish i was 5'6

Tall, fit, high T white guys bullying and beating down poor little deathnik invaders. Such is history
You are so funny i like you

you still dont belong here, yet you waste your life browsing this forum while living on easy mode when you should probably just hang yourself tomorrow :feelskek:
If i hang myself people will cry for me cant say the same about a nigger midget :lul: :lul:

If i hang myself people will cry for me cant say the same about a nigger midget :lul: :lul:
theyd cry because they couldnt be there to watch :feelskek: you being here is more pathetic than most of us since you live on easy mode. must be super autistic hopefully you can figure out how to tie a noose soon

theyd cry because they couldnt be there to watch :feelskek: you being here is more pathetic than most of us since you live on easy mode. must be super autistic hopefully you can figure out how to tie a noose soon
Live you LITTLE life midget

Being short is definetly life on legendary mode not just women related but because everywhere you go you are automatically dominated by most people around you. I always noticed short people networkmaxx/socialmaxx desperately because it's really your only hope. I gymmaxxed at 6'2 and I STILL get bullied even by strangers so i can't imagine how it feels to be like me but shorter

Lmao what??? you just eat alot more. For manlets there is legit nothing u can do lol. You are in la la land.
Hello fellow short male.

5'3 browncel
there's little you can do about it, even gymmaxxing and wearing fitting clothes (I can get away with shopping in the kids' section :lul:) won't improve your appearance.
females (and males) mock you for existing and say you're overcompensating if you do anything about it
You did nothing wrong. I believe the biosphere is incorrect like always

brootal as fuck bro, i'm 5'6 but the newer spic generation are like 5'8 by 16-17, theyre reaching genotypic maximum.

Doesnt matter for me tho, whether it's environment or genetic, it is too late to do anything now.

Ugly, autistic, short and white is the worst possible combination. At least for dark ethnics such as dark spics and curries you are expected to be ugly and short while being ugly and short as a white guy is less common.
This! White also makes everything wrong with you pop out more because of more contrast and ethnics have chances with white foids trying to be open minded

JBE is law.

If you're white, no height, face, dick size or income will save you from inceldom.

This! White also makes everything wrong with you pop out more because of more contrast and ethnics have chances with white foids trying to be open minded
first world vs third world problems. Ethniccels are the truest incels

first world vs third world problems. Ethniccels are the truest incels
What problems? You can just rape or ask parents to arrange marriage or whatever else they allow in primitive civilizations

Yep, white guys being the face of inceldom is the same as the media and society portraying women as the most disadvantaged in society :feelsjuice:

White "cels" hate when you point this out.