Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shooting at Walmart NOW,multiple deaths

Imagine if they bought the gun at Walmart and then shot the cashier and took his money back

Imagine if they bought the gun at Walmart and then shot the cashier and took his money back
THERE ARE MULTIPLE SHOOTERS AND SHOOTING IS STILL ONGOING OMG

JFL walmart??

ERcels are getting really creative these days

Based

Idiots want people to feel like shit and then they get surprised when they do this

Stop calling it ER when it has nothing to do with ER or incels
497.jpg

Interesting. Usually, these are done by lone wolves. This must be an terror organization.
authorities says multiple shooters, it'll be clear when area is cleared. it has been said that 18 people shot at, dead

they get surprised when they do this

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They will keep saying "it is just a few crazies". These people are a symptom of the dysfunctional West.

Kill those amerimutts

its not a solo shooter, its a group. this one is not ER probaly just religion of piss.

I wonder why one would do it in a shopping mall

Fuck wonder what the motive and background of these multiple shooters are, this will be interesting

I remember when islams were killing us, now who fucking knows. This country should be a warzone soon.

its not a solo shooter, its a group. this one is not ER probaly just religion of piss.
its not ER for sure. Its either religious or political.

Fuck wonder what the motive and background of these multiple shooters are, this will be interesting

80 percent of el-paso is Hispanic, so it could be white warriors trying to save their race or something like that. Either this or it is an Islamic Terror organization. Could also just be ERcels.

80 percent of el-paso is Hispanic, so it could be white warriors trying to save their race or something like that. Either this or it is an Islamic Terror organization. Could also just be ERcels.
i really doubt this is isis lol. in a shopping mal at el paso? it might be utopic tbh. i think they are like people columbine shooters. we'll see
its not ER for sure. Its either religious or political.
the reason why I wrote ER because we use this term for all shootings in general so i just used it to pit in our jargon

i really doubt this is isis lol. in a shopping mal at el paso? it might be utopic tbh. i think they are like people columbine shooters. we'll see
Ya.. I think it is most likely a race based attack against Hispanics. This makes most sense.

UPDATE: THE POLICE FINALLY INSIDE

Some people says drug cartels but i doubt it lol

I hope it was incels that did this

it was some white nationalist fucks pissed over spics. Nothing to see here

Video begins at 2:50

Damn, from videos i've seen on /pol/ i see atleast 3 people on the ground lifeless

But Walmart, though? Only degenerates shop there, I could care less...

2f0.png

me watching this thread getting over 100 replies in the next 24 hours

@Total Imbecile I hope you didn't spend your day there to feel better about everything.

Incels didn't start the fire, the Jew did.