Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shooting at Walmart NOW,multiple deaths

31B0BE3F 2EF6 4F00 8CA3 12CA94E6A803

2f0.png

me watching this thread getting over 100 replies in the next 24 hours

This is the collapse here guys. Enjoy the ride !

Sad shit, man.

I hope they ban guns for civilians this time.

DOEs Anyone have a video link

What does the manifesto says ?
i cant dl right now

wtf is wrong with usa

don't think this was as much of a thing a few decades ago

At least 22 wounded now in hospital

What does the manifesto says ?
i cant dl right now

He praises the New Zealand shooter Tarrant and he says he wants to kill Latino people because he sees them as invaders.

wtf is wrong with usa

don't think this was as much of a thing a few decades ago
Economy is shit, women are shit, everything is shit. People, especially sub6 males, are going crazy.

Ban ALL guns and send ALL gun owners to prison, this is orange man's fault amirite? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Screenshot 1
shooter.rate him

He's fairly apolitical. We are now divided into individual identities. He doesn't even hate hispanics or want to deport them.

I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why do i see so many cucks on /pol/ ?
Did it get infested with soy ?

Economy is shit, women are shit, everything is shit. People, especially sub6 males, are going crazy.
Indeed, in my opinion inceldom contributed a lot in all the racial-motivated shootings that happened lately. Nothing surprising however, if you take away from young men all the chances to find a woman, make a family and build a future, they will probably radicalize themselves in an identitarian way to find a worth for living.

Blame being put on incels in 3, 2, 1...
Nope. blame will go on trump and his supporters. He will be labelled as a radical Trumpie supporter who wanted to deport mezzitos. His ugliness or lack of social life prob won't even be mentioned.

If this guy had a loving, supportive, loyal gf or wife, you can bet this wouldn't have happened. He would have been just another member of society minding his own business and living his life.

Most likely he was rejected and ridiculed by foids left and right for his ugliness all his life, and he retreated into himself and began harboring dark thoughts, stewing over his life and society in general.

In essence, foids are to blame.

Retards on /pol/ are blaming us even though the shooter posted there and 8chan and he's basically talking their points.

Retards on /pol/ are blaming us even though the shooter posted there and 8chan and he's basically talking their points.
just lol

@Total Imbecile I hope you didn't spend your day there to feel better about everything.

giphy.gif

Tbh I always wanted to die but am too big of a pussy to rope, seems like you can now euthanasiamaxx @ Walmart and have an ideal death

If this guy had a loving, supportive, loyal gf or wife, you can bet this wouldn't have happened. He would have been just another member of society minding his own business and living his life.

Most likely he was rejected and ridiculed by foids left and right for his ugliness all his life, and he retreated into himself and began harboring dark thoughts, stewing over his life and society in general.

In essence, foids are to blame.
Pretty much.
It had to start from somewhere.
All things do.

Last edited:
Indeed, in my opinion inceldom contributed a lot in all the racial-motivated shootings that happened lately. Nothing surprising however, if you take away from young men all the chances to find a woman, make a family and build a future, they will probably radicalize themselves in an identitarian way to find a worth for living.

90% of those shooters wouldn't do that if they had married and had children.

Maybe even 95% or even 100%.

I totally agree
90% of those shooters wouldn't do that if they had married and had children.

Maybe even 95% or even 100%.
Pretty much.
It had to start from somewhere.

What about Omar Mateen's wife, the Orlando shooter? I think he had children as well, young children at least. I somewhat agree with you guys, but why didn't it help Mateen? He committed the largest mass shooting before paddock I believe, over 50 gay dudes. I guess the argument in his case would be he was driven by Islamic philosophy?

iu

What about Omar Mateen's wife, the Orlando shooter? I think he had children as well, young children at least. I somewhat agree with you guys, but why didn't it help Mateen? He committed the largest mass shooting before paddock I believe, over 50 gay dudes. I guess the argument in his case would be he was driven by Islamic philosophy?

iu
I think Omar was a fag. One faggot claimed he was dating him or something.