Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shooting at Walmart NOW,multiple deaths

What about Omar Mateen's wife, the Orlando shooter? I think he had children as well, young children at least. I somewhat agree with you guys, but why didn't it help Mateen? He committed the largest mass shooting before paddock I believe, over 50 gay dudes. I guess the argument in his case would be he was driven by Islamic philosophy?

iu
Yes.
It was a religious driven attack.
I think Omar was a fag. One faggot claimed he was dating him or something.
So...
He was in the closet ?

What about Omar Mateen's wife, the Orlando shooter? I think he had children as well, young children at least. I somewhat agree with you guys, but why didn't it help Mateen? He committed the largest mass shooting before paddock I believe, over 50 gay dudes. I guess the argument in his case would be he was driven by Islamic philosophy?

iu
He said the fags treated him like a cumdumpster.

How many are dead and how many of those are women? Does anyone know?

22 confirmed shot, not sure how many dead. Its not going to be Stacy victims lol. All the witnesses names were something like "Conseula Suarez emilio etevez".

Also in his manifesto he claimed he was going to try and kill immigrants, and didnt want to kill Americans. Granted, he probably killed plenty of Americans because how could he tell. This is probably what most of the victims look like:

iu

iu
He was probably a homo in denial who coped with his religion.

Probably or maybe the fag was talking shit to attention whore.

Yeah...
There are many possible scenarios.
Either way, lets see how the media will blame us this time.
Incel this, Incel that, Incel up, Incel down.
L0L

in second page, not for sale. hello bluepillers, fbi, cucktears and normies :feelshaha::feelshaha:

edit: you think the fbi controlling the cameras of everyone in this thread right now? :feelskek:
were all on a list right now :feelsokman:

Last edited:
His motives were not in the incelosphere. I guess he targeted every brown person in sight, so I expect a distributed gender kill ratio, just like the NZ terrorist.

in second page, not for sale. hello bluepillers, fbi, cucktears and normies :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Definitely.
Here´s a shout out to the cucks, the virtue signalling normos, and the FBI drones that might be shoving their eyeballs on this thread.

Such normiecuck behavior.

Whole foods, JFL, come on Ariel chan
I usually go to trader joes but I thought more people would know whole foods.

I'm going to wear a bullet proof vest whenever I go to whole foods.
Good thing i don´t have to wear that shit, at my local Intermarchê.

This is so sad I'm literally shaking rn. I will literally cry if America descends into civil war and the crackers and niggers and spics start tearing each other apart.

Indeed, in my opinion inceldom contributed a lot in all the racial-motivated shootings that happened lately. Nothing surprising however, if you take away from young men all the chances to find a woman, make a family and build a future, they will probably radicalize themselves in an identitarian way to find a worth for living.

@RegisterUserName

Multiple shooters are always reported during these incidents, as the normalfag cattle getting slaughtered hallucinate more threats than there actually are.

That's really tragic, it's very ironic that there was a post earlier that claimed Walmart was a incel safe space.

Retards on /pol/ are blaming us even though the shooter posted there and 8chan and he's basically talking their points.
It's like how ebaumsworld/9gag used to be blamed for 4chan troll raids. Except now the troll raids are irl raids by h8chan, and incels are getting blamed.

Tbf he is actually from the south so he'd be more qualified to use that word unlike the soy faggots on IT.
I know but it's still hilarious

Of course he'd have an incel face.

Oh goody. A fresh false flag! yea...

Holy fuck the number is up to 20 dead, what an absolute slayer, women will be all over him after this high T personalitymaxx, they have no moral compass

It feels like we haven't had one of these in forever

It feels like we haven't had one of these in forever
We need more human sacrifices in order to appease the gods of consumer capitalism.

Jews, Muslims, White people, Black people, Latinx, homosexuals, trans people, cis people, men, and women; give the gods everyone. But particularly the marginalized folks, because the heavens need diversity too!

Last edited: