Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskin temple built on slave labour in the US.

I want this shithole to be destroyed , bombed into stone age and burned to ashes.

I honestly think it’s futile for so many Indians to mass immigrate to the west.

I often thought currys would blend in - race mix with whites and eventually be absorbed by the dominant white race - and become indistinguishable like the azkhenazi Jews race mixed successesfully in Germany and other parts of Europe.

Instead, all I see is curries just reverting to their old world belief systems and dragging everyone down. Thus, I believe in eugenics for curries. Curry on curry marriages should be abolished. If a curry is unable to Race mix with whites - he/she should be sterilised from birthing from curry subhumans

New Jersey is just another curry state in another country:forcedsmile:.

New Jersey is just another curry state in another country:forcedsmile:.
Man they should just kill these disgusting westoid curry niggers that cling to their shitskin culture.

I honestly think it’s futile for so many Indians to mass immigrate to the west.

I often thought currys would blend in - race mix with whites and eventually be absorbed by the dominant white race - and become indistinguishable like the azkhenazi Jews race mixed successesfully in Germany and other parts of Europe.

Instead, all I see is curries just reverting to their old world belief systems and dragging everyone down. Thus, I believe in eugenics for curries. Curry on curry marriages should be abolished. If a curry is unable to Race mix with whites - he/she should be sterilised from birthing from curry subhumans
Mass murder and rape them all. If they can't assimilate they must die.

Mass murder and rape them all. If they can't assimilate they must die.
Australia had a policy for forcing aborigines to race mix with whites.

It went so successfully that most aborigines like 90% of them in the southern states like Victoria and New South Wales are all white passing

Why do all the hindu dindu temples look like ant hives? So monolithic and uninspiring. You can tell that a low IQ, conservative and risk-averse mind came up with the architectural concept for these temples because there's no outward flow of any structure; every element of the building is close together.

Why do all the hindu dindu temples look like ant hives? So monolithic and uninspiring. You can tell that a low IQ, conservative and risk-averse mind came up with the architectural concept for these temples because there's no outward flow of any structure; every element of the building is close together.
That's why I said it looks like cow dung.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back