Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel in Europe is afraid of getting cucked by Aryan Chads if he brings his curry wife over

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskIndia/comments/1bir958/dilemma_about_getting_married_and_bringing_over/

I've been living in Germany for 3 years now. I'm 5'8" and average looking by Indian standards

Its quite obvious that German men are on a completely different level when it comes to looks and genetics. Their facial structures & features, body proportions, height, physiques, voices, hair, etc simply cannot be matched by South Asian men for the most part. Their average guy = South Asian male model.

:blackpill:

I was talking to a marriage prospect recently: Average looking girl, 5'2", educated, middle class - someone who'd be considered a compatible match for me on paper. Yet, I couldn't help imagining that if she were studying or working here in Germany on her own, her dating opportunities would be endless and she'd be in a completely different state of mind. I wonder, if I were to marry and bring her to Germany, how soon after landing is she going to realize that she has access to men who tower above me in every physical aspect?

Brutal, it never began for deathnic betabuxxers :incel:

I remember when I took the bus a few years ago and this curry couple with their little pajeet in the stroller came on. The stench/ odor was intense they omitted. Why do they smell like this

I remember when I took the bus a few years ago and this curry couple with their little pajeet in the stroller came on. The stench/ odor was intense they omitted. Why do they smell like this
the food they eat.

Then don't immigrate to a country full of moggers then?

They shit on the road. What do you expect

If he's any clever he marries her in india and lives his life there.

Genetics and lack of hygene. People might say it's the food but honestly there are plenty of people in the west that eat exotic food all the time and they don't smell like that.

I think curry permeates the skin...and im basing this on absolutely nothing.

He will get cucked. She will cheat on him with a rich German chad. It's over for him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back