Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [ShitPill] TAKE THE SHIT PILL. Deer poopers GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Brutal shitpill

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628421973365751828/641387861505212434/brutal_shitpill.png (if screenshot doesnt load for you)
TOO BRUTAL. NEVER LET ANYONE SEE YOUR SHITS.

*not my screenshot btw. Someone posted it on the incel discord and I'm posting it here.

I struggle to shit, sometimes the poop doesn't get out and its really messy. The shit pill is brutal. I will never shit in front of my gf even if I get one :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

...what?

what are these pills lmao

I never get splashbacks, mine just falls in quietly.
:)

If i squatted on the toiler like that the toilet would probably split in half

All the bitches want to shit in my outhouse!

For the first time ever, curries actually mog someone

Brutal, curries shitmog the fuck out of all the other races.
Unrelated but how do you cope with being incel while in Cuckada? I heard it's a feminist shithole

I take massive chad shits, i use the toilet plunger every time i shit, But females won’t ever get to see it mashallah

Brutal, deer droppings is a massive incel trait

tfw not flexible enough to squat on a toilet

Miss the. Braincelmemes

whats the point of squatting, if you poop from a higher starting point, gravity also makes your poop fall harder, thus splash harder.

@chudur-budur is the expert on shit.

@chudur-budur is the expert on shit.

Shitpill is real.

Producing a big turd requires a big rectum and a big butt-hole. To have a big rectum and a big butt-hole, you need to have a tall and big frame. With a tiny butt-hole attached to a 5'2" midget frame, you can only produce deer droppings, not a BBC turd.

Foids get turned on by a huge warm fresh turd dropped from a chad's butt-hole.

Shitpill is real.

Producing a big turd requires a big rectum and a big butt-hole. To have a big rectum and a big butt-hole, you need to have a tall and big frame. With a tiny butt-hole attached to a 5'2" midget frame, you can only produce deer droppings, not a BBC turd.

Is that why foids check out guys asses?

Its over for poopoocels

... posts like this make us all look like autists ... :feelsseriously: (I mean the one in the screenshot)

... posts like this make us all look like autists ... :feelsseriously: (I mean the one in the screenshot)
TeraCope ngl
Shitpill is real.

High IQ

Shitpill is real.

lmao the science behind the shitpill

JFL, this shitpill is retarded but gave me a good laugh.
Imagine trying to flex the size of your shit to foids :feelskek:

JFL, this shitpill is retarded but gave me a good laugh.
Imagine trying to flex the size of your shit to foids :feelskek:
My sisters ex boyfriend 7 years ago would send her pictures of his shits and even me too jfl.