Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Shithole story (arranged marriage with an ugly man)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Many years ago, my aunt was forced by my grandfather to marry a rich man who had a high status in our home village. He was like an Al Capone and everyone kissed his ass, mainly because they were afraid of him and his extended family (they were known for killing others).
He himself was of a very good character, known for his good manner’s, wealth and good reputation. But there was one thing though.
He was ugly.
My aunt felt no romantic attraction to him and neither did they have sex, not even on their wedding night (BRUTAL). She ran away from him after a few days and went to her father "crying" and telling him that she didn't want to be with him because she didn‘t feel attracted to him. He was neither disfigured nor disabled, he just had a below average face.
She did this despite knowing that leaving him would mean certain death for her and her family because of the culture and belief of that time that a woman should not leave a man for any reason. This was known as the biggest shame for a man and only blood could wash away the shame. That led to a armed war between his and her family, some got shot to death, some got beaten into complete disability and her? Well, she lives happy until today, because she found a good looking man a long time ago and lost her virginity to him, instead of to this Shrek.

If you are ugly, you lost. Not status or wealth will save you.

Last edited:
Jesus fuckoing christ, all my hard work come to a waste because i'm 5'5''

Did this happen in india? :feelshaha:

Good day, I hate women:feelsYall:

Crazy story if real
But I know Balkans do this blood feud thing
A balkan recently got shot to death here (belgium) in the streets by another balkan

Many years ago, my aunt was forced by my grandfather to marry a rich man who had a high status in our home village. He was like an Al Capone and everyone kissed his ass, mainly because they were afraid of him and his extended family (they were known for killing others).
He himself was of a very good character, known for his good manner’s, wealth and good reputation. But there was one thing though.
He was ugly.
My aunt felt no romantic attraction to him and neither did they have sex, not even on their wedding night (BRUTAL). She ran away from him after a few days and went to her father "crying" and telling him that she didn't want to be with him because she didn‘t feel attracted to him. He was neither disfigured nor disabled, he just had a below average face.
She did this despite knowing that leaving him would mean certain death for her and her family because of the culture and belief of that time that a woman should not leave a man for any reason. This was known as the biggest shame for a man and only blood could wash away the shame. That led to a armed war between his and her family, some got shot to death, some got beaten into complete disability and her? Well, she lives happy until today, because she found a good looking man a long time ago and lost her virginity to him, instead of to this Shrek.

If you are ugly, you lost. Not status or wealth will save you.
Fr?

your aunt should have been stoned, to be honest.

women are the root of evil

never thought the balkans were that crazy lol , ik you guys had blood vendetas but this? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
In Albania they had the Kanun, before they got westernized and cucked like other based countries