Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shit man. The more TikToks I watch the more I want to sui. Teens gigalifemog me. I don't even want to be chad, just my fair share of women, that's all

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
they live in another dimension. It's like comparing our lives to dogs lives

oh wait

I would kill to be a normie

why do you watch cancertok?

they live in another dimension. It's like comparing our lives to dogs lives

oh wait

OVER

Why are you watching tik toks in the first place? :feelswhat:

U never see a ugly guy on tiktok with many likes and views only if he’s famous in some way

Yeah tiktok is a burtal site to be on, when you're incel. It's filled with young and attractive teena, showing of their beautiful faces.

Grown ass man watching TikToks JFL

what the fuck does that matter, they're entertaining and a good source of blackpills

Why would an already blackpilled person need a good source of blackpille# at this point? Tiktok (like most social media) is filled with faggots, foids, and fuccbois. I don't find that entertaining.

Why would an already blackpilled person need a good source of blackpille# at this point? Tiktok (like most social media) is filled with faggots, foids, and fuccbois. I don't find that entertaining.
its that or ldar, idk i find it entertaining

maybe subconsciously i do it bc it shows the teen love that i miss and will never have and the kind of life i wish i had

its that or ldar, idk i find it entertaining

maybe subconsciously i do it bc it shows the teen love that i miss and will never have and the kind of life i wish i had
Cooe however you want bro.

TikTok is pure, concentrated, extra strength cancer distilled to its finest essence.

stop going on tiktok you clown

never watched anything from TikTok

I have a secret.

Sometimes I......

Jerk off to big booty foids in Tik Tok videos:feelstrash:

i cant, the more it makes me want to rope the more ropefuel i crave
i assume you are under 25 since most are here its going to get much much worse

I sometimes jack off to girls on that app tbh

Tik Tok is for young teens much too beautiful to worry about the harshness of life.

saw a tiktok with some qt acting lewd
then i realized: chad only. i will never ever have that. forget about qts, even my looksmatch is only for chadlites

to chad, ravaging your oneitis is just another tuesday

I wish i was a tiktok pretty boy