Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shit is about to get real - all men are banned from leaving Russia

We are just cannon fodder to foids remember that. They think that bc they pay their taxes they’re entitled to endless physical immunity and protection.

Fuckin joke. Foids don’t even do real jobs. 99% of firefighters, police, carpenters, brick layers, wood workers, metallurgy jobs, and off shore oil rig workers are all men.

We need to start enlisting foids. Then the economy won’t crumble everytime a small war breaks out
We should use foids as projectiles instead. How great would it be if they fired foids into buildings.

Are you kidding me? This is the best thing to have happened since Vietnam. I cannot wait for a large scale. It's going to be so fucking entertaining. Endless lifefuel.
Were heading towards full scale ww3. I won't be too surprised if putin will nuke Ukraine in next few months. Then US will respond and it will spin out of control.

As a russiancel living in Poland, I'm very weary of what's going on.

Calling war a life fuel is fucked up. Its like in russia. At first they were puting 1941-1945 "we can repeat" stickers on cars. Then they were happy how the army is doing Ukraine, and now they get drafted. They finally have an opportunity to support army they love so much, why they're fleeing then?

I personally very much dislike what's going on, but I'm fine with people having different opinions. I just want to ask personally you, @CrackingYs since you call it live fuel, why won't you participate then? Is it because you know, that war is not like in a videogame?

That’s because russia is a shit hole country that has never valued male life.

Of course, no country values male life though. They’re not special in that sense.
Slavic countries are the most gynocentric in existence.

Were heading towards full scale ww3. I won't be too surprised if putin will nuke Ukraine in next few months. Then US will respond and it will spin out of control.

As a russiancel living in Poland, I'm very weary of what's going on.

Calling war a life fuel is fucked up. Its like in russia. At first they were puting 1941-1945 "we can repeat" stickers on cars. Then they were happy how the army is doing Ukraine, and now they get drafted. They finally have an opportunity to support army they love so much, why they're fleeing then?

I personally very much dislike what's going on, but I'm fine with people having different opinions. I just want to ask personally you, @CrackingYs since you call it live fuel, why won't you participate then? Is it because you know, that war is not like in a videogame?
I find war fucking fascinating. Who wants to watch movies and documentaries about WW1/2 and Vietnam when we have a live war going on right now? Some of the footage here is pretty cool but I wish there was more of it:

Why would I fight in a war? I have absolutely nothing to fight for. No wife, no house, no kids. And I would never stand up to fight for my country (Canada), because I hope it burns to the ground one day. I'm just here for the schadenfreude, and maybe there's a chance this spirals into a nuclear conflict. Now that would be fucking fascinating.

Anyone actually thinks he will go nuclear?

We should use foids as projectiles instead. How great would it be if they fired foids into buildings.
You mean like using trebuchets to launch foids at enemy postions?

Slavic countries are the most gynocentric in existence.

That is something that surprised me is how feminist they are. Like Putin has been a champion of womens rights in Russia.

Anyone actually thinks he will go nuclear?
Realistically no, probably it won't. Putin will just tease everyone. Russia has enough conventional weapons and a massive population, they should be able to crush Ukraine if they really want to. For whatever reason they've been super ineffective thus far. Their soldiers are shit and not battle hardened. And Nato is giving Ukraine some good support.

I find war fucking fascinating. Who wants to watch movies and documentaries about WW1/2 and Vietnam when we have a live war going on right now? Some of the footage here is pretty cool but I wish there was more of it:

Why would I fight in a war? I have absolutely nothing to fight for. No wife, no house, no kids. And I would never stand up to fight for my country (Canada), because I hope it burns to the ground one day. I'm just here for the schadenfreude, and maybe there's a chance this spirals into a nuclear conflict. Now that would be fucking fascinating.
You're horrible person, no wonder you have no girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back