Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shiamaxx? Pisslamicels gtfih, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I used to be a devoutly practicing sunnimaxxer for a couple years but came to realize that abrahamism in general is largely a joke, mang

However, community-wise, it was alright, along with the yrs i spent as a protestant christcuck in my teens before that, mang

Is twelver shiamaxxing any good, Chicos? Here’s a pic of the local shia masjid right around the corner from me, mang:
5940136D B945 4A07 B31B C3A3964D0865

Last edited:
Shias have hookup marriages (nikah mutah) where you can marry a woman just to have sex with her and then divorce her. This is permitted by most shias.

Also they are not muslim

Shias have hookup marriages (nikah mutah) where you can marry a woman just to have sex with her and then divorce her. This is permitted by most shias.
:feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshaha:

Shiamaxxing aint bad, better than sunnimaxxing and making up your own rules to religion depending on the day of the week I guess, plus all sunnis smell, never met one that didn't. Also Shia foids are much better looking than sunni toilets so there's that but doubt it matters since none of us will get shit regardless. All in all, none of it matters because it never even began.

Last edited:
Shiamaxxing aint bad, better than sunnimaxxing and making up your own rules to religion depending on the day of the week I guess, plus they all smell, never met one that didn't. Also Shia foids are much better looking than sunni toilets so there's that but doubt it matters since none of us will get shit regardless. All in all, none of it matters because it never even began.
Thats what i kinda figured, mang:fuk:

Shiamaxxing aint bad, better than sunnimaxxing and making up your own rules to religion depending on the day of the week I guess, plus all sunnis smell, never met one that didn't. Also Shia foids are much better looking than sunni toilets so there's that but doubt it matters since none of us will get shit regardless. All in all, none of it matters because it never even began.
this is true. Shias also seem to money mog and IQ mog in USA at least

@incelerated @surreal thoughts on this thread?

@incelerated @surreal thoughts on this thread?
I have OP on ignore, I don't remember why but it means this thread is shit.
Also I take it it's about marriage and Islam which means it's utter bullshit anyway.
Dnr tbh

Ya I live in an area with both and sunnis seem to be 1000 years behind in IQ and looks.
Shia mosques also seem to be more fun, I have been to one once. And overall they seemed to have more life. Unfortunately for me my entire family is Sunni except for one grand uncle

Shia mosques also seem to be more fun, I have been to one once. And overall they seemed to have more life. Unfortunately for me my entire family is Sunni except for one grand uncle
Hmm:feelshehe: your family seems deeply rooted to the nadir shah's invasion of India he btfo'd the mughals so your grand uncle is probably one of the invading persians and your family was definitely forcefully converted by the Mughals

:yes:shia women are giga good looking ngltbh buddy boyo mog average sunni
Imo sunnis are too restrained and too conservative. I think sunnis do more cousin marriage than shias which is why they look worse besides being poorer/less educated

Hmm:feelshehe: your family seems deeply rooted to the nadir shah's invasion of India he btfo'd the mughals so your grand uncle is probably one of the invading persians and your family was definitely forcefully converted by the Mughals
probably, sadly my family didn't keep good records, so I can't trace my heritage much. I envy Brahmin Hindus in that sense, they all have their heritage written down and traced a lot more compared to us descendants of Muslims.

I used to be a devoutly practicing sunnimaxxer for a couple years but came to realize that abrahamism in general is largely a joke, mang

However, community-wise, it was alright, along with the yrs i spent as a protestant christcuck in my teens before that, mang

Is twelver shiamaxxing any good, Chicos? Here’s a pic of the local shia masjid right around the corner from me, mang:
View attachment 696453
So many balding men

Imo sunnis are too restrained and too conservative. I think sunnis do more cousin marriage than shias which is why they look worse besides being poorer/less educated
They're just retarded all around. There are cool ones but dumb for the most part.

:yes:my parents are first cousins and both are gigatrad and conservative even I as a man can't marry outside of my ethnicity which will lead to more inbreeding eventually but the girls my age are gigamoggers buddy boyos:feelsohh:

View attachment 696453
If you want community, why not join The Golden Dawn?

View attachment 696453
Learn to crop

:yes:shia women are giga good looking ngltbh buddy boyo mog average sunni
You are actually right; I have also noticed it. I had read somewhere that most of the Indian shias have Iranian ancestry which is why they are good looking. Mostly shias I see have light brown or milky white skin whereas mostly sunnis look like average shitskin Indians.

You are actually right; I have also noticed it. I had read somewhere that most of the Indian shias have Iranian ancestry which is why they are good looking. Mostly shias I see have light brown or milky white skin whereas mostly sunnis look like average shitskin Indians.
Shias exist in india because of nadir shah when he invaded us subhumans back in 1700 and btfo'd Mughals

Shias are rafidi heretics and will burn in jahanam for worshipping Ali

Shias exist in india because of nadir shah when he invaded us subhumans back in 1700 and btfo'd Mughals
Persians mogging curries as usual :feelshmm:

Shi'ism is a completely retarded sect and it's a comedy. Don't look further than the dumb ashura festival.

Here's some funny Shia shit:

View: https://youtu.be/K6ykKloYSvw

I love that despite you leaving Islam you still hate those retarded shias. Hating shias has to be in our blood at this point. Us North Africans and East Africans are there biggest haters.

View attachment 696453
Brutal Currypill by the way. Iranians/Iraqis/Lebanese shias leave that retarded cult as soon as they step foot in the Western world. Only retarded Indians and Pakis still persist with that garbage in the west. Cultural retardation an Low IQ people.
Shias are rafidi heretics and will burn in jahanam for worshipping Ali
@currycel⁰ @GriffithIsInnocent
Look at these disgusting curries simping for shia trash. If you needed anymore proof they are an inferior race. Pagan by nature.

I grew up as a Shia since my parents are Iraqi. It's the same shit as other Islamic sects, just with some Zoroastrian voodoo magic infused in it.

I grew up as a Shia since my parents are Iraqi. It's the same shit as other Islamic sects, just with some Zoroastrian voodoo magic infused in it.
Ok GrAYcel… the zoroastrian sorcery shit sounds kinda interesting tbhngl, mang:feelshehe:

Last edited:
Look at these disgusting curries simping for shia trash. If you needed anymore proof they are an inferior race. Pagan by nature.

Not sure where I mentioned I’m curry, I’m not. Not surprised though, don’t expect Sunnis to have any reading comprehension anyways.

Not sure where I mentioned I’m curry, I’m not. Not surprised though, don’t expect Sunnis to have any reading comprehension anyways.
90% of people that spout pro shia stuff living in the West are Curries. There's no need to be ashamed of your heritage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back