Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
I was hanging out with a friend of mine and female friend of his. We went for coffee and had some fun time. She was a fun girl and she liked Zelda and vidya like I do and she also appeared to be high IQ.

Then I hanged out with her after the guy left and we went and met with her Chad boyfriend. Then, I went home and cried because I just wasted my time away with an evil bitch.

THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BOYFRIEND. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE. ALL WOMEN ARE TAKEN. THEY WILL NEVER FUCK ME. I'M NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM.

This is why I withdrew from my social circles.

That and nearly all are married or in long term relationships.

This is why I withdrew from my social circles.

That and nearly all are married or in long term relationships.
Yes, it's all fucking pointless. They don't give a shit about us, suffering single men. Some me will be left out. WIFE SHARING NOW.

I was hanging out with a friend of mine and female friend of his. We went for coffee and had some fun time. She was a fun girl and she liked Zelda and vidya like I do and she also appeared to be high IQ.

Then I hanged out with her after the guy left and we went and met with her Chad boyfriend. Then, I went home and cried because I just wasted my time away with an evil bitch.

THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BOYFRIEND. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE. ALL WOMEN ARE TAKEN. THEY WILL NEVER FUCK ME. I'M NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM.
She's not necessarily evil. But tbh, you would make a much better boyfriend than this chad. Someday, a girl's gonna be greatful to have you in her life
https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/

You need to use online dating if you're past the uni years.

A female who touches video games should be executed for invading a male nerd's hobby.

They have endless options. During my social years i saw this upfront. I was amazed at how many guys would be trying to bed a 4-5/10.

They have endless options. During my social years i saw this upfront. I was amazed at how many guys would be trying to bed a 4-5/10.
We have lost it when it comes to women, we cant compete

Attachments

• download-3.jpg
    download-3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 62
Yep. even the ugly ones will have some dude.

I raised the white flag years ago.
I fought long and hard for almost no success.

I won't give up until I'm well in my 30s. A lot of "nerdy" guys lose it during their mid to late 20s.

I won't give up until I'm well in my 30s. A lot of "nerdy" guys lose it during their mid to late 20s.
Correct but the light at the end diminishes in your 20s

Ragefuel for me, I just remembered, after reading this, my time in college: I was there, among other things, looking for a girlfriend in order to develop the relationship further (my parents met in college and are still together happily married) but THEY ALWAYS HAD A BOYFRIEND.

Ragefuel for me, I just remembered, after reading this, my time in college: I was there, among other things, looking for a girlfriend in order to develop the relationship further (my parents met in college and are still together happily married) but THEY ALWAYS HAD A BOYFRIEND.
They suddenly become single if Chad walks into the room

Why wouldn't they? They get hit on since they are 10 yo while we were playing video games and fapped

You young cats don't learn. I keep interaction to a minimum.

They suddenly become single if Chad walks into the room

I also heard of girls with boyfriends that, while walking with the boyfriend, left him right there after some guy with a top tier car approached and spoke some words with the said girl. Few seconds later she enters the car and the boyfriend stays there alone in the street.

I also heard of girls with boyfriends that, while walking with the boyfriend, left him right there after some guy with a top tier car approached and spoke some words with the said girl. Few seconds later she enters the car and the boyfriend stays there alone in the street.
Not sure how real those videos are. You're referring to the Vitaly gold digger videos on YouTube?
These ho's definitely aint loyal though.

Not sure how real those videos are. You're referring to the Vitaly gold digger videos on YouTube?
These ho's definitely aint loyal though.

No, I am referring to stories I heard during my time in college.

She's not necessarily evil. But tbh, you would make a much better boyfriend than this chad. Someday, a girl's gonna be greatful to have you in her life
https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/
That thread is a cope, most incels are too emotionally damaged to be a "good boyfriend" (i.e. betabux/orbiter) and even if it weren't for the emotional damage, I guarantee the novelty of having a gf would wear off and we would end up getting fed up with listening to a boring, vapid foid all day.

Drawing

That thread is a cope, most incels are too emotionally damaged to be a "good boyfriend" (i.e. betabux/orbiter) and even if it weren't for the emotional damage, I guarantee the novelty of having a gf would wear off and we would end up getting fed up with listening to a boring, vapid foid all day.
Nah, what you said is a cope. You attempt to deflate the value and meaning of a relationship stating that it would be boring because you never had one. So you tell yourself that dating is overrated to make inceldom seem less pathetic than it already is. My content spurs out the truth, whether everyone else likes it or not. Deep inside, they know that everything I said is true. Stop being in denial

>he has male ans female friends with whom he hangs out and spends quality time

Fakecel OUT!

>he has male ans female friends with whom he hangs out and spends quality time

Fakecel OUT!
Actually they are not friends I just hanged out with them

Nah, what you said is a cope. You attempt to deflate the value and meaning of a relationship stating that it would be boring because you never had one. So you tell yourself that dating is overrated to make inceldom seem less pathetic than it already is. My content spurs out the truth, whether everyone else likes it or not. Deep inside, they know that everything I said is true. Stop being in denial
You are coping if you think anyone on this site would make a better bf than Chad. Do you really think foids enjoy being treated with respect and being listened to by nice, ugly guys than being treated like shit by Chad? The free sexual marketplace has made it pretty clear what women want

You are coping if you think anyone on this site would make a better bf than Chad. Do you really think foids enjoy being treated with respect and being listened to by nice, ugly guys than being treated like shit by Chad? The free sexual marketplace has made it pretty clear what women want
Women's ideal boyfriend is one that has Chad's looks and incel personalities. Sadly, all of them prioritize looks. Some of them knows that we incels are good people inside. But then they're repulsed by our looks.

Why are you even surprised? You never should have got your hopes up in the first place.

Fking cucks on this forum became bluepilled the moment some roastie lets them orbit kek.

Holy shit OP, How did you manage to rack up 779 posts in 4 days?

Why are you tagged BBCtakeover? Are you Eurasian tiger from Lookism?