Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Asked a Foid On a Date And She Just Never Replied

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
Jfl I asked her two different times (different days) and she never texted me back. Fucking brutal. I would at least used to get a message back saying they can't bc they're are busy (lie) or they got a boyfriend (lie) or some shit. Fucking over dude

And it was noodlewhore so I don't know what's with all this jbw shit

No height/status/face. JBW only applies to 6/10 and above. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

No height/status/face. JBW only applies to 6/10 and above. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.
Tbh very suifueling that I couldn't even pull a noodlewhore :feelsrope:

She gave me the brutal noreply pill

Tbh very suifueling that I couldn't even pull a noodlewhore :feelsrope:
Don't sweat it. They are bug people so there are thousands more you can attempt especially if you live in an area with high SEA population like Washington.

I most recently approached the same girl twice (both on facebook and instagram).
She blocked me on Instagram, without saying a word.
After that I decided to text her via facebook and told her:
´What´s the matter? If you don´t like me, be straight forward´.
And again, she blocked me without saying a word , as if I don´t exist.

She was my looksmatch btw, so I was realistic.
She was LTN facially.

Everyone blocked me

I most recently approached the same girl twice (both on facebook and instagram).

She was LTN facially.
Holy shit that's brutal. I think I got blocked from looking at her instagram stories. It's weird man, I always looked at her stories, she always looked at mine (zoomer shit yeah I know) so I thought that was a good green light. Also when I went in her DMs asking for her number she responded in 5 mins. I honestly thought I was about to pull of the impossible

Holy shit that's brutal. I think I got blocked from looking at her instagram stories. It's weird man, I always looked at her stories, she always looked at mine (zoomer shit yeah I know) so I thought that was a good green light. Also when I went in her DMs asking for her number she responded in 5 mins. I honestly thought I was about to pull of the impossible
You kinda mog me....
Fast responses are better than being left on read.

Anyways, Im seriously done approaching.
I know my place now (inceldom), and the coming 12 months, I´ll work on accepting my reality and digesting the truth.

You kinda mog me....
Fast responses are better than being left on read.

Anyways, Im seriously done approaching.
I know my place now (inceldom), and the coming 12 months, I´ll work on accepting my reality and digesting the truth.
I was not able to close the deal though brother. Sure she gave me her number hella fast (I was excited about that too). Maybe I will ask her again soon but pretty bad she hasn't given me a yes/no since doing that

Jfl I asked her two different times (different days) and she never texted me back. Fucking brutal. I would at least used to get a message back saying they can't bc they're are busy (lie) or they got a boyfriend (lie) or some shit. Fucking over dude
Same

I'd rather hear an "ew, no" than being ignored. At least she put the effort into responding to me even if it was an insult.
JBW is bullshit and doesn't work within the USA. Only time it does work is when seamaxxing but that's because of your passport being the only thing attractive to women.

She was LTN facially.
Shit like this has happened to me so many times that I've lost count.

Kys faggot mogger

Kys faggot mogger
What do you mean :feelsrope: I asked her if she wanted to go on a date and she didn't reply. That's brutal as fuck bro, maybe even more brutal than her telling me no or fuck off

What do you mean :feelsrope: I asked her if she wanted to go on a date and she didn't reply. That's brutal as fuck bro, maybe even more brutal than her telling me no or fuck off
Women don’t even respond to me and girls always reject me!

Women don’t even respond to me and girls always reject me!
Ask Mossad if they can kidnap an Arab stacy for you so you can rape her (in videogame ofc) :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Im kidding, all jokes aside yeah that's brutal as fuck and I just got a taste of what you get from foids. Suifueling tbh but this happened a few days ago so I feel much better

Ask Mossad if they can kidnap an Arab stacy for you so you can rape her (in videogame ofc) :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Im kidding, all jokes aside yeah that's brutal as fuck and I just got a taste of what you get from foids. Suifueling tbh but this happened a few days ago so I feel much better
I wish

It's better that they don't reply than lie to your face like they usually do.

She`s probably being fucked by Chad rn