Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
Women's ideal boyfriend is one that has Chad's looks and incel personalities. Sadly, all of them prioritize looks. Some of them knows that we incels are good people inside. But then they're repulsed by our looks.
It's all about looks halo. Even if someone does have a good personality (outgoing, confident, compassionate, etc) a girl will not appreciate it if he is ugly.

Also, women don't want a man with an incel personality. That's a cope. Women essentially want a father who can fuck them.

Why are you even surprised? You never should have got your hopes up in the first place.

Fking cucks on this forum became bluepilled the moment some roastie lets them orbit kek.
Yes I'm sex thirsty cuck and the moment I get a sniff of pussy I let my guard down

You didn't bother asking if she was single while at the coffee shop? That way you wouldn't have been crushed when Chad rolled up on the hoe.

Change your fucking avatar. I had mine since I joined on the first day. You copied me, the chances of it being coincidence is non-existent.

Change your fucking avatar. I had mine since I joined on the first day. You copied me, the chances of it being coincidence is non-existent.

what are you talking about, im the one who first came up with this avatar?

what are you talking about, im the one who first came up with this avatar?
Are you fucking retarded? I joined 21 days before you and had this as my avatar since day 1.

A female who touches video games should be executed for invading a male nerd's hobby.
Too many WKs in gaming OK female interlopers

97d2ZSu

You didn't bother asking if she was single while at the coffee shop? That way you wouldn't have been crushed when Chad rolled up on the hoe.
I couldn't do that because I was with my friend there

If you like a girl, chances are someone else does too - and he's much better than you.
We can't compete with Chad.

If you like a girl, chances are someone else does too - and he's much better than you.
We can't compete with Chad.
So fucking true. And usually its not just one guy, its hundreds.

So fucking true. And usually its not just one guy, its hundreds.
Exactly, and just think about how many of those guys were passed over despite probably being better looking than you.

OP lol.
Did you expect her to go for a kiss with you? I dont get this thread except that you that you acted like a beta.
I had one femoid who I met up with and they legit said "I gotta go, there's another boy right there" tbh tbh

Exactly, and just think about how many of those guys were passed over despite probably being better looking than you.
Yes, it's ove rbasically. Just LDAR at home and do cocaine. Outside world is not for us

Also not only that. Reminder that OP will probs making a thread getting laid with her after her chad leaves her and she needs some betabuxx

OP lol.
Did you expect her to go for a kiss with you? I dont get this thread except that you that you acted like a beta.
I had one femoid who I met up with and they legit said "I gotta go, there's another boy right there" tbh tbh
Incels are betas regardless of how they act

Also not only that. Reminder that OP will probs making a thread getting laid with her after her chad leaves her and she needs some betabuxx
I don;t even know her name actually

Then why did u cry about her having a chad boyfriend? Did you have some spark between you and her ? Or were u like.. common interests, must be my gf.
I cry about most girls actually. I have wirtten songs and poems abut every girl in my class

I swear you are getting laid within few years. I bet you have 4 female friends right now
I don't have any tbh. The 2 girls I was closest with hate me because I'm a subhuman incel

Stop treating females as if they're anything more than walking vaginas
Cope, women are legit godeses and we are bilogically programmed to wroship them

I don't have any tbh. The 2 girls I was closest with hate me because I'm a subhuman incel
I don't know. I am getting beta vibes from you. Do u look like numale? Lol at crying at a girl who has a chad boyfriend and you as an incel cant taste her prime high iq pussy.

I don't know. I am getting beta vibes from you. Do u look like numale? Lol at crying at a girl who has a chad boyfriend and u see as an incel cant taste her prime high iq pussy.
I'm a pussy thristy beta sadly

the thing is, all girls have a fucking "BACKUP dude" in "stock"
one or more <_<

TFW we're not even a backup dude <_<
If she is getting dicked, she won't even notice you