Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your worst bullying stories

• Thread starter OTaKu_WarrIOr_N
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
How awful were you treated based off of your looks? Share please.

well highschool my friends literally completely stopped hanging out with me because they would be tagets for bullying and embarssment.

There isn't a specific story worse than all the rest. i often got my pants pulled down while normies and stacies laguhed, spat in my sandwishes, slapped around like a donkey. The worst is when i couldn't hold back tears and they were setting there with their girlfriends laghing.

Fuck women

TheVman said:
well highschool my friends literally completely stopped hanging out with me because they would be tagets for bullying and embarssment.

There isn't a specific story worse than all the rest. i often got my pants pulled down while normies and stacies laguhed, spat in my sandwishes, slapped around like a donkey. The worst is when i couldn't hold back tears and they were setting there with their girlfriends laghing.

Fuck women

I would get slapped in the face a lot too. Just like an animal or a play thing.

Dude used to legit spit on me and I couldn't do shit because he was 2x bigger.. He was trying to find da wae

TheVman said:
Fuck women
fucking brutal

So I beat up this kid because he had a stupid last name..

Wait, you meant when we were bullied?

Just kidding about beating people up. I took up martial arts at a young age and I sparred a lot so at least I didn't have to deal with physical bullying. Normies can still gang up on you and clown you with their superior social skills though.

Luckily was spared from fights but verbally got heavily attacked by Stacy's and bad Boys, with their social superioty I was completely chanceless. At this time I convinced they were the true degenerates, but now I know it's just me. Can't help that I'm a failure.

TheVman said:

Fuck women

Did you go to a rough school. Never seen anyone treated that badly at mine tbh.

slapped around like a donkey

giphy.gif

_incelinside said:
Did you go to a rough school. Never seen anyone treated that badly at mine tbh.
slapped around like a donkey
giphy.gif
regular ol public school

had to eventually drop out which iis why i am where i am today

TheVman said:
regular ol public school

had to eventually drop out which iis why i am where i am today

What country are you from?

Martialartscel said:
 Normies can still gang up on you and clown you with their superior social skills though.

That they can. Definitely. I've experienced this first-hand.

Jockcel said:
I was an adjective.

So if your name is Rick, people would say things like "This kid is so Rick"?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
That they can. Definitely. I've experienced this first-hand.

So if your name is Rick, people would say things like "This kid is so Rick"?

Yes and the kid was called my name would be really embarrssed.

I was a pale, tall, fat fuck child so the other kids would pick on me, i think it was because they though i was older or something like that and that meant i was stupid because i kept repeating school years due to not passing on to the next ones.

I was just as old as the other kids though.

TheVman said:

Fuck women

Shit how did you manage to not go ER ?

Ok so I got bulled but I also bulled.

When I was little there was this other incel kid who made my blood boil. I don't know why. I beat this kid and stomped him while he was on the ground. I regret it now. He is a fellow incel. At least he does well now (I think).

Later when looks mattered I got singled out (and let's be honest I was never right in the fucking head as well). Total outsider. Had people invent jokes and songs about me, yes the Stacies bulled me as well.

Eventually I became extremely dysfunctional and low inhib. Noone would mess with me. Word got out that I am a complete sociopath.

iblamemyself said:
When I was little there was this other incel kid who made my blood boil. I don't know why. I beat this kid and stomped him while he was on the ground. I regret it now. He is a fellow incel. At least he does well now (I think).

anime-surprise-gif-1.gif

Why

girls in my class where passing around a paper rating guys in the class and i was the only one with a 2/10 jfl worst day ever

There was this teacher that when the year started, until he learnt our names, made us write the name on some paper and put it on our desk so he could identify us.

Many people wrote my name as theirs and started talking or doing shit on purpose so the name that teacher would call out was mine and they laughed at me when I wondered why teacher was giving "me" shit.

Everyone at middle school called me retard because of my speech impediment(couldn't pronounce letter r properly) and because i wore glasses, every fucking interaction would end in them insulting the shit out of me, i only had 2 friends in whole 8 years of middle school.

I have a couple.

I went to the principle to speak out about a bully, he got in trouble, then followed me as I walked home from school and sucker punched/dislocated my jaw. To this day my jaw is still not aligned properly.

I was on the bus and new to a school (transferring all the time because of bully's of course), and this fucking bully threw gum in my hair. I looked back to see who did it and these pieces of shit in the back of the bus were all laughing.

Girl would addressed me as ugly and would smack me if I refused to answer to that name.

https://incels.is/Thread-Share-your-fauxflirting-stories

VincentVanCope said:
Girl would addressed me as ugly and would smack me if I refused to answer to that name.

A fucking raging autist would smack me everytime I said something he didn't agree with.

I was treated pretty well despite my ogre-tier 2/10 looks. I only got teased by male classmates because of my broken nose. At the time I had no idea it was broken until I did some soulsearching.

I never really got made fun of too often. It was always pretty bearable when it did happen.

People seemed to really hone in on my incel potential from a pretty early age. Since about 12, the main recourse people had when they'd get frustrated with me or feel like being faggots for no real reason was the 'lmao ur unloveable gonna be 40 yo. virgin teehee.' Whenever I would get into confrontations or make fun of people myself, it would set people off like a rocket, way more than you'd see if it had been someone else. I think I have a sort of an obscure, powerful negative charisma, something I really should have appreciated more at the time.

I never really got called ugly too much. The only people to go after me unprovoked had startlingly obvious deficiencies themselves, and would make their shame about it clear in the angles they'd strike from. 'Projection' has become sort of a hand-waving copout, but if someone insistently goes after you for a particular detail it's something of a window into the image they have of themselves, whether grounded in reality or not. 

The few times people did give me the 'ew' routine, it was the following: an emphysematic, pasty obeast with grey skin and a smoker's cough already developed in her teenage years apparently thought I was ugly and made a big scene when she was paired with me and another autist for a 5 minute long group exercise. A similar thing happened with a similarly repugnant fat butt-slut. I also got mocked in gym class for tripping over myself constantly by a chubby low T-cel, the goalie for the school's hockey team. It later turned out that this faggot couldn't do a single push-up. Good shit.

One kid that made fun of me for being alone had to resort to dating a crippled bitch to get anywhere. Another one was a fat voicecel with a face full of acne and a bowl cut. The latter was the only other truecel in my graduating class, from what I understand.

A lot of these cocksuckers have bastard children now. Joke's on you! Your amorous Bacchanals wouldn't bear dead fruit forever.

In grade school everyone ignored me
In middle school kids tried and it turns out I'm pretty willingly violent when provoked
In high school I managed to play football all four years, never go to a party once, and have no dates with anyone!

But at least being a football player got me left alone. Even on the team, you know the big 6'2 violent guy they just put you on defense and tell you to kill whoever has the ball, which I was passably good at doing so I was just in the background with no friends.

Thunderjaw said:
In middle school kids tried and it turns out I'm pretty willingly violent when provoked
In high school I managed to play football all four years, never go to a party once, and have no dates with anyone!

But at least being a football player got me left alone. Even on the team, you know the big 6'2 violent guy they just put you on defense and tell you to kill whoever has the ball, which I was passably good at doing so I was just in the background with no friends.

This is off topic, but is your username a reference to horizon zero dawn?

Thunderjaw said:

A true @Jockcel. <- Hand over your username, brah.

TheVman said:

Happened with me too. I suffered a lot. They suddenly started avoiding me. I did not understand what was happening. Eventually I found out they were getting together and doing stuff just as we always did just keeping me out. Plus they started hanging out with new people and dating girls. They did not want to be associated with me as this new world opened up for them.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Yeah I've been playing it alot lately. Best third person game I've played in a long while.

Thunderjaw said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Yeah I've been playing it alot lately. Best third person game I've played in a long while.
Its pretty good. I got platinum trophy for it

People normally treated me either politely or not at all. Mostly the latter. I was and still am an invisicel.

People treated me differently because oh how I looked and walked. The same thing still happens at work, good thing I don't bother socializing at work, well my position doesn't require any so it's even better.

LynchingTriHards said:
People treated me differently because oh how I looked and walked. The same thing still happens at work, good thing I don't bother socializing at work, well my position doesn't require any so it's even better.

Is work life similar to school?

I ruined lives in middle school

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
e3d.gif

You were a bully?

I've been both a bully and a victim in the past (sometimes simultaneously). But I only did it to the super confident/popular kids.

I as bullied from 3rd grade almost till 7th grade.
Beaten and pushed every day and treated like garbage.
I cried almost every day and coped with videogames.
No one gave a shit.

Probably that's why I'm so socially awkward

nothing really [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]physical other than grabbing my afro in middleschool. I dont think it got [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]physical because I was bigger than everyone, but i have a "soft" face.[/font] I used to get mocked about my voice, forehead, and large feet a lot though. [/font]

LynchingTriHards said:

how do you walk?

told someone who I thought was my friend at the time that my mother was in the hospital about to die from being an alcoholic. I told him not to tell anyone.

Of course he told everyone then the bullies started making fun of my dying mother. I then started crying in front of the whole class and everyone started laughing at me. That´s when I snapped and jumped on the bully and tried to choke him to death. Unfortunately they pulled me away from him. Then I almost got expelled and the teacher wanted me to apologize to the chad bully. I refused.

That same day after school as I was walking home alone the bullies got the jump on me and beat me up pretty badly. Then as I was laying on the floor bloodsoaked the bullies would piss in my face while their gfs would be laughing.

As I limped home and walked through the door all my father said was to get a shower because I smell bad. Never told anyone what really happened.

I have literally dozens of stories like these from my school days.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-My friend asked why my sister was hot and i was ugly as fuck[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Bullies told the teacher i was ugly infront of the whole class( i actually had females defend me and call out the bullies for not being attractive either and i greatly appreciate them for that)[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Bully said "damn, Nautica1983 is one ugly dude" when i walked into class[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Random group of people i had never even talked too or seen before started laughing and calling me ugly. Same group of people on the bus across from mines few days later started pulling down the windows and yelling and pointing at me shouting "ugly as fuck!"[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Guy in my class asked if i was going to have kids and said i shouldn't because 'i would have some ugly ass kids[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Friend asked girl if she liked me. She pointed at me and shouted ewwwww in the cafeteria[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Bully kept calling me ugly in class and making fun of my facial features to the Chad sitting at our table while he wanted no part of it.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Girl in my class kept moving my chair so i couldnt sit next to her in class. I finally figured out she was doing it when i saw her reaction of her mouthing the word "FUCK" when i moved my seat back next to her. Eventually she gave up.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Same girl looked at me in disgust on the first day of class when i walked in. Like just absolute disgust when i walked past her.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Girls looked at me in disgust when i walked out of math class one day[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-Classmate on bus took a picture of me, then shouted, "Damn you're ugly as fuck!" then asked if i had a girlfriend asking shockingly and wondering if an Ogre like me couldve somehow possibly attracted a female. I lied and made up some girl so that i wouldnt look so pathetic.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have dozens and dozens of more instances.[/font]

Getlooksordie said:
told someone who I thought was my friend at the time that my mother was in the hospital about to die from being an alcoholic. I told him not to tell anyone.

Of course he told everyone then the bullies started making fun of my dying mother. I then started crying in front of the whole class and everyone started laughing at me.  That´s when I snapped and jumped on the bully and tried to choke him to death. Unfortunately they pulled me away from him. Then I almost got expelled and the teacher wanted me to apologize to the chad bully. I refused.

That same day after school as I was walking home alone the bullies got the jump on me and beat me up pretty badly. Then as I was laying on the floor bloodsoaked the bullies would piss in my face while their gfs would be laughing.

As I limped home and walked through the door all my father said was to get a shower because I smell bad. Never told anyone what really happened.

I have literally dozens of stories like these from my school days.
WTF!? That's definitely some shit worthy of shooting up some people. I would hurt them, BAD after that, Like baseball bat to the legs bad.

oh yeah the good ol' day when i was beaten, abused, insulted, humiliated, laughed at, in every way your brain could possibly imagine. What did i do ? Nothing. I had no one to defend me and i lacked the courage to defend myself and nearly everyone was bullying me, so i had no one on my side. I was bullied literally everywhere i go and got bullied by literally about 200 persons and was bullied for years and years since i was 7 till i became 12.