Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual libration is worse than the holocaust

BeyondHope

BeyondHope

Banned
-
Holocaust eradicated billions of Jews in a small time period. Sexual liberation will extinguish many men by driving them to suicide or to insanity in the long term. With feminism, female entitlement/privilege, women's rights, hypergamy, emasculation of guys, male suicide rates have increased. Specifically and mostly suicides caused by the lack of sex AKA INCELDOM.

Sexual liberation allows women to stop giving a fuck about family, values, purity and fully indulge into sex and degeneracy. This of course hurts genetically inferior males who relied on a patriarchical system in order to get laid. Forced into loneliness and misery they often are presented with no other choice but to kill themselves.

Many incels will be eradicated in the long term. As time goes by, feminism get stronger and options for ugly males get fewer thus leading to an increasing rate of male suicides. In less than 200 years the deaths of men because of sexual liberation will outnumber those of Jews during the holocaust.

Daily reminder the Holocaust is a lie. It didn't happen.

It's not just about Inceldom. It's also about hundreds of millions of guys and girls using "relationships" as utilities and causing great heartache and pain in the process. Ruined emotions, ruined pair bonding ability, broken homes, etc.

ItheIthe said:
It's not just about Inceldom. It's also about hundreds of millions of guys and girls using "relationships" as utilities and causing great heartache and pain in the process. Ruined emotions, ruined pair bonding ability, broken homes, etc.

No dies because of that.

66 gorillion jews died in the holohoax. The deaths of ugly men will never outnumber the deaths of that tragedy.

teachercel said:
What do you teach? History?

Of course its worse. Sexual liberation actually happened.

I visited the graves of jews and talked to a survivor

Major kek

>Implying the holocaust was bad

This was done by design. You cant rule over a spiritually healthy, virtuous population defined by stable and wholesome values. You need to destroy the collective psyche of a population through degeneracy first.

The world will be better off without all of us

Facade said:
I visited the graves of jews and talked to a survivor

Major kek

It honestly feels like there are more survivors than Jews who were alleged to have been killed. Fucking greedy shekel grabbers.

I completely and utterly agree. Loneliness kills

/pol/cel said:
It honestly feels like there are more survivors than Jews who were alleged to have been killed. Fucking greedy shekel grabbers.

It really depends.

Most survivors were children at that point

teachercel said:

jesus dude, are you serious? how are you a teacher?

BeyondHope said:
Stop being a cuck ffs

lol whatever you antisemitic loser I'll piss on your grave when you die, if I go first be sure to piss on mine

I have no problem with the idea of sexual liberation, I just want to be a part of it.

jackbud said:
I have no problem with the idea of sexual liberation, I just want to be a part of it.

Same, though