Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My New Avi, and Why I chose it

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
The man you see in my Avi, is the main character in the movie ´Falling down´.

I can relate to him, even though I am a younger guy.
He feels like everything has been stolen from him, and the American world/society he once knew (the American dream), is quickly degenerating.
He now lives in a post-cold war America, and disagrees with society on many different aspects.
Hence why he went on a psychotic Rampage, multiple times in the movie.

I myself, feel like Everything is stolen from me due to Feminism, dating apps and the sexual liberation of women.
Western civilization went downhill, after the 1950´s in my eyes.

I hate that movie because they have to humiliate the main character at the end and show that he is "really the bad guy all along"

Have a nice weekend everyone.
scrolling through .is as usual

I hate that movie because they have to humiliate the main character at the end and show that he is "really the bad guy all along"
I chose it cause i relate to his pain....

Agreed with this. It's a shitty propaganda film to convince the white men being replaced that they should just accept it and kiss the ass of the zog. Jewish director too. Notice how they dehumanize the neo Nazi? All fucking zog.

Definitely relatable tho.

Multiple people have said this but how did the movie represent him as the bad guy all along at the end?
It was realistic. No one listened to him and he got killed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmuF-0P4tk

They talk down to him, make his problems with society seem petty, portray him as a bad father, and then he dies?

I wanted to send you a link to the video talking about the incel revolution.
It is deleted from youtube, and had lots of views.
Once again, a popular video talking about the inevitable incel revolution DELETED by Jewtube.
Laughable

I wanted to send you a link to the video talking about the incel revolution.
It is deleted from youtube, and had lots of views.
Once again, a popular video talking about the inevitable incel revolution DELETED by Jewtube.
Laughable
Maybe I'll look for it later.
Might be an archive somewhere?

I dont think so. It was depicting a broken man, not a bad one. He has also had done some wholesome acts in the movie. And at the emd he just have up. I dont think he was depicted as a bad character at all.

Maybe I'll look for it later.
Might be an archive somewhere?
I dont´ have anything...., unfortunately .
They deleted the video on purpose.
Goes to show that there is a real crisis among men going on, and a MASSIVE imbalance within the dating market.
I always preached the Gospel on this forum:
When 80% of men are being left out in the cold, while top tier men have Harems of women, it won´t end well.
Eventually, this rotten structure will start crumbling down.

I dont think so. It was depicting a broken man, not a bad one. He has also had done some wholesome acts in the movie. And at the emd he just have up. I dont think he was depicted as a bad character at all.
Yeah but he's shown as being in the wrong, yes he's still shown in a sympathetic light but the movie is saying you shouldn't let yourself end up like him.

I prefer bill williamson

Typical cuckery.

Gotta made the normies feel good about themselves

That guy looks like he used to be a Chad in his youth how can you relate to him?

That guy looks like he used to be a Chad in his youth how can you relate to him?
He´s my Ally.
He wants to go back to 1950´s America.
Todays society is the definition of degenerate.
The US (and Europe) turned into the opposite of a Homogeneous society.
Both have been sold to Satanic Globalists, and will soon embrace the new world order.

You will own nothing, and still be happy.
No family, no purpose and no identity.
Hope you are prepared for what Klaus Schwab is about to do.
Feminism and the sexual revolution was all according to plan.
they want population decline, they´ll get it

Feminism and the sexual revolution was all according to plan.
they want population decline, they´ll get it
It's already happening as we speak.
But no population decline,low iq niggers will be 3 billion and will flood the world with thier subhumanity.Its just a change in population to an obedient one, like a cultural decline not a numbera decline.