Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sexual Fascism

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-

So, I found a page on the wiki about "Sexual Fascism" and it's just a meme, so I decided to actually create this ideology. I have serious problems with so called "Sexual Marxism", so I think this would be a better solution to fix inceldom.
The basis of this ideology is that the concept of a foid rejecting a man is evil.
Here are the principles of Sexual Fascism (You can easily change the name to anything else)
1) Every male gets a right to have one wife
2) After becoming an adult (16/18 depending on the age of consent), men who have the right to have a wife have the ability to register a foid as his wife, as long as she is not taken by another man. Foid's consent is not needed.
3) Foids cannot cheat on their husband and they cannot refuse to have sex with him. All of this is punishable by death/life in prison
4) Man loses the right to have a wife if he: commits a severe enough crime, cheats on his wife etc
5) The only way for a foid to have a different husband after getting married is if the husband: 1) Lost his right to have a wife 2) Died AND (!) they still didn't have a child (if she had a child and the husband died - she will have to be alone forever)

I genuinely think if our society worked like this - we would prosper and there would be much less wars, hate and all this shit.
If you have any disagreement over the way this should work: make an argument and I might change my mind, as of now I don't see any argument against this type of society.

These are brilliant ideas. Unfortunately, soyciety is too cucked to actually implement them

fuck no. i want different prime foids throughout my life. i dont want the sight of an old sad unintelligent bag of meat everyday.

i want different prime foids throughout my life.
This is the same mentality that is the reason why incels are being oppressed. Honestly, I hope you get cancer.

View attachment 1131261

So, I found a page on the wiki about "Sexual Fascism" and it's just a meme, so I decided to actually create this ideology. I have serious problems with so called "Sexual Marxism", so I think this would be a better solution to fix inceldom.
The basis of this ideology is that the concept of a foid rejecting a man is evil.
Here are the principles of Sexual Fascism (You can easily change the name to anything else)
2) After becoming an adult (16/18 depending on the age of consent), men who have the right to have a wife have the ability to register a foid as his wife, as long as she is not taken by another man. Foid's consent is not needed.
3) Foids cannot cheat on their husband and they cannot refuse to have sex with him. All of this is punishable by death/life in prison
4) Man loses the right to have a wife if he: commits a severe enough crime, cheats on his wife etc
5) The only way for a foid to have a different husband after getting married is if the husband: 1) Lost his right to have a wife 2) Died AND (!) they still didn't have a child (if she had a child and the husband died - she will have to be alone forever)

I genuinely think if our society worked like this - we would prosper and there would be much less wars, hate and all this shit.
If you have any disagreement over the way this should work: make an argument and I might change my mind, as of now I don't see any argument against this type of society.
Sexual communism is better.
Nobody can reject anybody. Thats all. Everyone must sleep with eachother. Escept for the samw gender of course.

This is the same mentality that is the reason why incels are being oppressed. Honestly, I hope you get cancer.
fuck off nigga. at least i won't kill a fellow men for a whiff of pussy. like most cuck natured men. also incels and men are opressed to remove female conitive inferiority. not because they are "evil".

Sexual communism is better.
Nobody can reject anybody. Thats all. Everyone must sleep with eachother. Escept for the samw gender of course.
That's cucked. The only thing that works is monogamy.

That's cucked. The only thing that works is monogamy.
Monogamy does not solve the inceldom problem, and its morally wrong and egoistic, because it promotes individualism.

What will you do when your wife gets old? You will become an incel again.

Monogamy does not solve the inceldom problem
Yes, it does.
>and its morally wrong and egoistic
Incorrect, the opposite is true.
>because it promotes individualism.
That's a buzzword.
>What will you do when your wife gets old? You will become an incel again.
You will be old as fuck when she dies. Do you really fucking care about being an incel during your 70s?

You're hired!

When can you start?

Foid's consent is not needed.
Foids cannot cheat on their husband and they cannot refuse to have sex with him. All of this is punishable by death/life in prison
But sir… their human rights!

View attachment 1131261

No fucking antisemitism ok you racist piece of shit ((((we)))) are watching

Basiclly what we had in the past, if a man contributed to society, was healthy enough he would get a w0men, and looks was second or third importence.

W0men didn't select their man, their fathers and brothers did this.

Yes sometimes w0men were unhappy at first, but its a secrifice that has to be made in order to maintain society. What do we have now when they not only have 100% freedom in choosing partners but also priviliges and society brainwashes them that they are perfect beings that can do no wrong. Collpasing birthrates, rampent degenracy, violence, mental ilness epidemic, singlemoms epidemic, abortion, IQ is falling, insane inequallity, inflation, broken economics, dicataorial communist anti speech laws disguised as "Politiclly correct", soon 80% of man are virgins, lowring of testostrone (Mainly due to w0men consuming birthcontrol pills) (Here the argument that w0men choosing a partner would create a eugenic effect collapses).

Look at African/arab countires, why so many of them high birthrates??? one of the reasons is that the fathers choose the man that the w0men will marry or have relationship with.

Top kek the Cherib of Elliot Rodger smiling upon the ensuing Chaos.

Good idea. It's a bit similar to my incelofascism thread.