Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who was that supreme fool who introduced sexual liberation ???

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I am serious about this, who was that awful cuck who introduced this " sexual liberation " for woman, and broke the traditional form of marriage and household, I am for instance sure that it was some weak beta cuck male pervert who toyed with this idea , cause lets be honest fefails dont have this much thinking capacity as to what is right or wrong for them, they just follow the trend and go with it, whatever poison is dumped in their brains. Do fefails even realize that historically 95% of population were trying to survive day to day basis and that there were no special privileges that either males or females enjoyed???? In fact most of the time males were used as cheap commodity to die and fight wars for fat cat aristocrats . Smh :feelsbadman: Why do we have to face this brutality again of seeing this Chad aristocracy and his harem full of immoral sexually liberated woman??? I demand a revolution right now ....

Capitalists who successfully implemented their system into a whole new market

I am serious about this, who was that awful cuck who introduced this " sexual liberation " for woman, and broke the traditional form of marriage and household, I am for instance sure that it was some weak beta cuck male pervert who toyed with this idea , cause lets be honest fefails dont have this much thinking capacity as to what is right or wrong for them, they just follow the trend and go with it, whatever poison is dumped in their brains. Do fefails even realize that historically 95% of population were trying to survive day to day basis and that there were no special privileges that either males or females enjoyed???? In fact most of the time males were used as cheap commodity to die and fight wars for fat cat aristocrats . Smh :feelsbadman: Why do we have to face this brutality again of seeing this Chad aristocracy and his harem full of immoral sexually liberated woman??? I demand a revolution right now ....
(((They)))

@faded's grandpa

Shlomo Sticken Steinberg

Prof. Becky Goldstein

Hush goyim
IMG 3104

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: if you are a jew and an incel victim then do something mang, contact your secret elders and press some buttons, and arrange some government mandated brides on a worlwide scale

Men with influence did. And why wouldn't they? If it meant women would become more promiscuous, then these men with influence could have sex with more women. Of course these men knew that women are into hypergamy, thus rich men would have it better.

Give women free choice who they want to have sex with, and suddenly you have hundreds of women pining after one man. They'd rather share the Chad than get an average guy.

Men with influence did. And why wouldn't they? If it meant women would become more promiscuous, then these men with influence could have sex with more women. Of course these men knew that women are into hypergamy, thus rich men would have it better.

Give women free choice who they want to have sex with, and suddenly you have hundreds of women pining after one man. They'd rather share the Chad than get an average guy.
Then isn't it infuriating and enraging????
:feelsree: I wanna repeat the French revolution once again, and guillotine the Louis XVI's of modern world , no way they would let us eat cake meanwhile chad feast on a full roasted pork ... i wanna bring down these mfs and enslave them and then lash them with belts to to make Pyramids

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: if you are a jew and an incel victim then do something mang, contact your secret elders and press some buttons, and arrange some government mandated brides on a worlwide scale
I have no connections
Why you think I’m rotting here instead of at constant secret Jewish orgy with young girl :reeeeee:

I have no connections
Why you think I’m rotting here instead of at constant secret Jewish orgy with young girl :reeeeee:
Do you even know that at present 90% of valuable world assets are in control of Jew bankers, and one who controls resources controls political beliefs and systems ,if only your cucked jew elders would realize that how pushing globo homo agenda and free women would only ruin their future generations itself , its over for kikecels like you, when your own tribe is betraying ya

Do you even know that at present 90% of valuable world assets are in control of Jew bankers, and one who controls resources controls political beliefs and systems ,if only your cucked jew elders would realize that how pushing globo homo agenda and free women would only ruin their future generations itself , its over for kikecels like you, when your own tribe is betraying ya
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Someone related to this guy probably. He needed some extra shekels that day
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Blame Chad and foids not Jews you retard
Most Jew are barely getting pussy

it was a group effort not one person

I offer the way of the rape pit

We need corporatism and fascism and organicism
All we need is just some good old fucking love making and cuddling , only if the women weren't so degenerate and just accepted males as superior authority to them and respected us and let us do our male.jobs meanwhile they focus on home making

it probably was some bluepilled normie who got bored of his marriage and wanted to have a bitch on the side. Little did he now that foids consider most men ugly, they just were smart about it and hid it when they had no power. Foids = manipulative and calculating, men = bluepilled and gullible.

All we need is just some good old fucking love making and cuddling , only if the women weren't so degenerate and just accepted males as superior authority to them and respected us and let us do our male.jobs meanwhile they focus on home making
Yes so bad male bodies doesn’t call for that. It calls for utilitarianism and external value

Basically everyone wanted it (except religiouscels).

It was an era where women were nice, joyful, hot.

Religion told people that they can't fuck left and right, must marry and raise kids.

Sexual liberation meant that you could now fuck more often, more people, in more ways, and with less consequences.

They all went with it.

Imagine being on a campus in the 60s, suddenly a hot little slut comes in with a mini skirt, and she's very likely to want your cock.

Some religious boomer says that it's wrong and that she should dress modestly.

Some progressive cool kid tell him to fuck off and that "women are free".

Who would you side with ?

Last edited:
brootal kike reality Czech

I think boomer fags all collectively wanted that since they all were getting enough foid attention. I doubt they knew about the lengths of hypergamy, even men with influence. Of course it all backfired with more foids entering the workforce and them getting divorce-raped in the 90s.

I am serious about this, who was that awful cuck who introduced this " sexual liberation " for woman, and broke the traditional form of marriage and household
I am for instance sure that it was some weak beta cuck male pervert who toyed with this idea , cause lets be honest fefails dont have this much thinking capacity as to what is right or wrong for them
they just follow the trend and go with it, whatever poison is dumped in their brains.
Do fefails even realize that historically 95% of population were trying to survive day to day basis and that there were no special privileges that either males or females enjoyed????
In fact most of the time males were used as cheap commodity to die and fight wars for fat cat aristocrats .
Smh :feelsbadman: Why do we have to face this brutality again of seeing this Chad aristocracy and his harem full of immoral sexually liberated woman???
I demand a revolution right now ....