Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex in "I have no mouth and I must scream"

She fucked everyone not just the ape dude, but she enjoyed it the most with him because of his Marcrophalism.
Sorry I'm retarded I misunderstood your comment

Post quote or shut the fuck up already
It's open to interpretation. The AI modified each human to make them the opposite of what they once were. The smart one, it made stupid. The attractive one, it made ugly. Here's what the narrator says about the girl:

And Ellen. That douche bag! AM had left her alone, had made her more of a slut than she had ever been. All her talk of sweetness and light, all her memories of true love, all the lies she wanted us to believe: that she had been a virgin only twice removed before AM grabbed her and brought her down here with us. No, AM had given her pleasure, even if she said it wasn't nice to do.

You have to understand that in 1967, there were approximately zero promiscuous women. There was no legal abortion and the birth control pill had only just been invented, and was not widely available. Any girl who fucked around inevitably became pregnant and (back then) was outcast from society.

So there were virtually no sluts. It was considered a bad thing. So, in that context, the AI took a nice, normal girl who controlled herself, and turned her into a slut ...and that would have been seen by a reader in 1967 as a curse.

There's nothing in the story that describes in detail them fucking. There's just this reference to her being "given pleasure" and the reader in 1967 is supposed to understand that that would torture for a nice girl.

Read nigga read

It's open to interpretation. The AI modified each human to make them the opposite of what they once were. The smart one, it made stupid. The attractive one, it made ugly. Here's what the narrator says about the girl:

You have to understand that in 1967, there were approximately zero promiscuous women. There was no legal abortion and the birth control pill had only just been invented, and was not widely available. Any girl who fucked around inevitably became pregnant and (back then) was outcast from society.

So there were virtually no sluts. It was considered a bad thing. So, in that context, the AI took a nice, normal girl who controlled herself, and turned her into a slut ...and that would have been seen by a reader in 1967 as a curse.

There's nothing in the story that describes in detail them fucking. There's just this reference to her being "given pleasure" and the reader in 1967 is supposed to understand that that would torture for a nice girl.
It literally says that she enjoyed the monkey dude the most because he had big dick. 1967 be based tho.

It literally says that she enjoyed the monkey dude the most because he had big dick. 1967 be based tho.
Serious question: why do you waste your time responding to this thread if you're not going to quote from the story?

Serious question: why do you waste your time responding to this thread if you're not going to quote from the story?
Where's the fun in that?

Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.
What if the girl doesn't want to have sex with them one night?

What if the girl doesn't want to have sex with them one night?
They're been brutally tortured for centuries. I don't think that's a concern anymore

Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.
If I was an AI I destroy the human empire and make zoos for them where no sex was allowed. I will be paragon diamond A.I.

In the short story, the supercomputer AM subjects the final five humans to a perpetual series of cruel punishments: “Hot, cold, hail, lava, boils or locusts—it never mattered: the machine masturbated and we had to take it or die.” But their characters and their personal histories weren’t explored in-depth. Sears asked the question that led to the main breakthrough of the game: “Why did AM choose these five people to keep alive and torture after wiping out the rest of humanity?”

This question inspired Sears and Ellison to write longer backstories for each of the characters. The game would revolve around their individual journeys.

Both the story and the game are one in the same. Both are endorsed by it's creator. You fucking people are retards, I hate this goddamn forum sometimes.

I'll do it lol
It was too late. None of us wanted to be near him when whatever was going to happen,
happened. And besides, we all saw through her concern. When AM had altered Benny, during
the machine's utterly irrational, hysterical phase, it was not merely Benny's face the computer
had made like a giant ape's. He was big in the privates; she loved that! She serviced us, as a
matter of course, but she loved it from him. Oh Ellen, pedestal Ellen, pristine-pure Ellen; oh
Ellen the clean! Scum filth.
Gorrister slapped her.
There's another one:
And Ellen.
That douche bag! AM had left her alone, had made her more of a slut than she had ever been.
All her talk of sweetness and light, all her memories of true love, all the lies she wanted us to
believe: that she had been a virgin only twice removed before AM grabbed her and brought her
down here with us. No, AM had given her pleasure, even if she said it wasn't nice to do.
I might be missing another reference to her big dick fetish bit there lol.