Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex in "I have no mouth and I must scream"

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.

Last edited:
EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
It is a really good short story too but I did not see this blackpill in it :feelsthink: You are truly aware of blackpill in all of its forms

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
67d 8h 58m
PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
74d 14h 17m
Based mods for pinning this :feelshaha:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
PoodankMcGee said:
Holy shit that was unexpected.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 17h 54m
Never heard of it, i will read it. Congrats on the pin.:feelsautistic:

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 49m
I read the book is really good, there is also a game where the AI makes a speach that i love about hating humans.
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
41d 2h 43m
Caesercel said:
The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want. This is one of the few reliefs left to them in their brutally tortured existence.
:feelshaha:
PoodankMcGee said:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 27m

PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
172d 18h 23m
will read it

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 3h 43m
Caesercel said:
the true torture would be blueballing these niggas

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 10h 28m
Caesercel said:
Its a fictional short story about an AI which became sentient and immediately wiped out all but 5 humans, whom it tortures, cuz it hates humans for creating it and wants revenge

Those humans experience true hell. The AI makes them immortal and tortures them in ever new and innovative ways that would leave any normal human dead.

Think about it, even this soulless entity whose only goal is to torture humans is not cruel enough to inflict sexlessness upon them.
that game was fucking based. One of the darkest most edgelord things Ive ever experienced

F

Fedsmoker

Keep On Feather'n
-
6h 32m
This makes me want to whip my dick out and rape some women.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 10h 28m
Unlucky coalition said:
I read the book is really good, there is also a game where the AI makes a speach that i love about hating humans.
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.
what I hate about the AI is that a 3/5 of his victims were already incel. It's like fuck man they already had a shit life

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
87d 14h 36m
Caesercel said:
The interesting thing to note here is that one of them is a girl and he allows the other 4 to fuck her all they want.
GIGABASED
Fedsmoker said:
This makes me want to whip my dick out and rape some women.
GIGABASED. The women of today deserve to be used like silicone sex dolls.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 10h 28m
Im jealous that you got pinned for this ultra low effort post. I haven't been pinned in 2 years. I haven't even been screenshotted by IT in a few weeks. My incel creative juices are drying up

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 11h 12m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 19h 14m
SlayerSlayer said:
Im jealous that you got pinned for this ultra low effort post. I haven't been pinned in 2 years. I haven't even been screenshotted by IT in a few weeks. My incel creative juices are drying up
Incel trait: Never having any of your threads pinned.

:feelsbadman:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 4h 3m
Ellen is ebony no?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Take the cyanide pill
10d 11h 47m
Good film too

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 23h 18m
Caesercel said:

cba reading books

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
RandomBroCel said:
cba reading books
Its a short story. There's a game based on it too

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
23d 1h 47m
Anime for this feel?

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
great story and a cool game too. really encapsulates horror but tbh I always liked AM :feelsdevil:

proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
40d 21h 20m
the game was based as fuck, the original author voices AM. I liked the route for Ellen as well as nimdok (for obvious reasons). It has that mid 90s lofi horror aesthetic nailed. Fun fact, it was released on Halloween

Last edited:
Demiurgo

Demiurgo

Greycel
3h 45m
I played the game last weekend, it's free on gog-games. It's quite good :feelsmusic:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 19h 58m
Caesercel said:
Does it mention whether or not they enjoy the sex?
Like what if they can never coom and can't even feel pleasure from their dicks but just endlessly pursue a coom that never arrives

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Wizard32 said:
Does it mention whether or not they enjoy the sex?
Like what if they can never coom and can't even feel pleasure from their dicks but just endlessly pursue a coom that never arrives
it does actually. the foid of the group, ellen, especially likes to fuck the monkey-man benny because of his giant monkey dick. :feelshaha:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 19h 58m
senses fail said:
it does actually. the foid of the group, ellen, especially likes to fuck the monkey-man benny because of his giant monkey dick. :feelshaha:
how is this even torture if she's getting to do something she enjoys?

guess I should read Harlan Ellison

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Wizard32 said:
how is this even torture if she's getting to do something she enjoys?

guess I should read Harlan Ellison
I mean that happens between getting their eyes gouged out by a machine and getting mauled over and over by some beast

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 49m
SlayerSlayer said:
what I hate about the AI is that a 3/5 of his victims were already incel. It's like fuck man they already had a shit life
One was a black foid other was a former army chad, the lier might be an incel other was a truck driver with a wife and the other was some kraut i just read one incel there

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
179d 16h 59m
Unlucky coalition said:
Damn that's basically how I feel about kikes.

krosscel

krosscel

Dragon of Dojima
4h 35m
being sexless is the true test for humans made by god and only us incels can successfully pass it and enter his domain:smonk:

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 4h 3m
Unlucky coalition said:
One was a black foid other was a former army chad, the lier might be an incel other was a truck driver with a wife and the other was some kraut i just read one incel there
Army chad was gay lop

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
134d 4h 12m
This story was too fucked up, and the ending didn't even make sense because if they had coordinated their suicides everybody could have died and escape eternal torture. Ted got fucked in the end.

nagisa

nagisa

ニト
6h 34m
Caesercel said:

Why not make the AI a female and let the other 5 humans be males and virgins? At least, let the AI help those incels out? That AI can turn into any type of woman those guys desire. Helping incels is much better than torturing them

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8