Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sex havers, slayers and Chads get in here!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I have a question. What is a good condom to buy. There are so many and I know nothing about them. I hear there are Magnum for large cocks so I won’t be buying those. Keep in mind I will be fucking diseased whores so I want ones that don’t break.

Tenor 19

I have a question. What is a good condom to buy. There are so many and I know nothing about them. I hear there are Magnum for large cocks so I won’t be buying those. Keep in mind I will be fucking diseased whores so I want ones that don’t break.
Visiting this website is a good cope.
If you have a big dick you can cope by projecting yourself with the idea of using magnum sized condoms.
If you have a small dick, you can cope on the fact that you won't have to waste money on condoms. :feelsgah:

What's with this nigger and his normie tier fucking threads

I use XXL magnums strawberry tropical fruit for my blonde jbs and I use Durex triple pleasure XXXXL for the hotwives.

Don't waste your time on condoms if you're not gonna use them on a human. I once heard from a sex ed teacher that she'd like all boys to practice jacking off with condoms on. So I tried it. Zero sensation. Actually frightening, back when I thought I would be having sex someday.

I found my moms lifestyles and wore em for fun they were fine ig

I mean just buy the regular size. It was a bit lose for me :feelsrope:, but it was wearable.
(I bought them because I wanted to test them after watching vid related)

View: https://youtu.be/9oif5CWc4eU?t=125

Last edited:
I never held a condom in my life I don’t know