Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sex haver eyes

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Is it true that sex havers have these eyes because of their life style? They look so soulless and superficial, almost like trying to keep up the facade of "everything is going alright" It likes like they fucking short-circuited from all that dopamine that they look like primitives. Their brains have been fried almost like a couch potato who sits in front of television all the time.

Seriously look at those fucking eyes, it indicates that you operate based on your lizard brain, no thinking, and cognitive faculties.

Also, I fucking wasted 40 minutes watching the first episode of this trash netflix show and no I'm not going to say the name of it since its a waste of your time and not worth watching. Its not even suifuel its just fucking gross and degenerate, like im watching another life that I never had.

Coomer chad

Their life is empty and they just chase their next orgasm. They succeed where we fail, but it doesn't satisfy them in the least.

he had his fun, and he's still decent looking unlike some of us who will look even worst
I mean would you want to live like this
Their life is empty and they just chase their next orgasm. They succeed where we fail, but it doesn't satisfy them in the least.
I mean its the same thing as a femoid who chases after chad cock, its not really that interesting

I like the new avi.

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.

80% of this website will do the same, the other 20% would do it but they're obviously truest of truecels.

You literally become retarted both mentally and physically ıf u dont have sex every one-two years after you turn 16
Most of the virgins ı saw had shitty panicking and worried eyes while normies and chads had thin hunter eyes.