Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex Doll Monica (Photo)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

Yes, she really is a sex doll. She costed $6,000. She can "perform". The company that made her, Lovable Dolls, went out of business, due to lawsuits. Gee, I wonder why? (Stupid Lawyers. I hate them). Always somebody to screw a good thing up. I was going to buy her, but another guy beat me to it. (suicide Fuel)
These dolls were one of a kind, not mass-produced. So even if the company was still in business, they couldn't make that exact doll.

Last edited:
Lawsuits against a harmless sex doll company? Free market my ass.

Lawsuits against a harmless sex doll company? Free market my ass.
You would not believe what gets lawsuits around here.
They sued a small business because it wasn't handicapped accessible.

Dolls are a great cope. There are a ton of sites selling them so it won't be hard to find more. I have always though of it as a flat payment compared to renting.

You would not believe what gets lawsuits around here.
They sued a small business because it wasn't handicapped accessible.
I hate this kind of shit. I hate the whole bureaucracy and bullshit rules that suffocate the small business. Things like permits, taxes, bullshit and strict, specific laws. You'll need a permit to take a shit or breathe air in the near future. You'll need to build a double-ended dildo station in your little store in case lesbians want to fuck each other right then and there.

She looks so real :feelstrash:

Here is another doll. Cost: $7,000 + shipping.

The dolls in this thread are definitely not my cup of tea. They look too much like roasties...
And too expensive.
I think you can get cuter ones for like ~$1000 man...

Sorry, I tried to find sexdolls modeled after 60+ year olds for you but I couldn't find any. I guess you'll have to make do with what you have.

Is she your sex doll? I know that you mentioned in a different thread saying that you have owned a sex doll.

Is she your sex doll? I know that you mentioned in a different thread saying that you have owned a sex doll.
No. I wish she was mine. I just missed out on her. Another guy bought her. They are hand made, is I can't get another exactly like her.

No. I wish she was mine. I just missed out on her. Another guy bought her. They are hand made, is I can't get another exactly like her.
Going to guess she was custom-made and requested too? Its over for you gramps. :feelsbadman: