Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom came in while I was fucking my sex doll

These GrAYcels threads are better and better each day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

What about cleaning it? Or is it just a one and done thing?

I honestly had no idea. She just looked like the typical plastic bimbo whore. Like maybe she has some sort of eating disorder or something, kind of pale and sickly looking.
You were just deceived by your sex drive & lack of critical thinking brocel. It does not make you gay.

My parents never spotted me fapping but I cum all over my room. Do you think it smells?

Im glad my mom never found me doing that.

Also fped to Amoranths feet. Fk my life.

I was fucking my sex doll and while I was about to cum my mom came in to tell me to stop being loud. I couldnt help it that my bed squeeks when im fucking her ass. She knows im a loser so she doesnt care about the doll but it really kills the mood when she comes in and shes arguing with me WHILE im fucking the doll and my door doesnt have a lock. Now I have blue balls thanks to my fag mom
Buy a lock

I was fucking my sex doll and while I was about to cum my mom came in to tell me to stop being loud. I couldnt help it that my bed squeeks when im fucking her ass. She knows im a loser so she doesnt care about the doll but it really kills the mood when she comes in and shes arguing with me WHILE im fucking the doll and my door doesnt have a lock. Now I have blue balls thanks to my fag mom
Its actually depressing that having bad genes can lead a man to living a life like this

Even if this guy is trolling there are still people who actually live like this

Its actually depressing that having bad genes can lead a man to living a life like this

Even if this guy is trolling there are still people who actually live like this
Yea I live it. And it's all because of me being repulsive to women. Even if ONE girl liked me and I could date her I wouldn't have to cope this hard with these doll that is laying in my bed next to me as I type