Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

setting the record straight

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when i first made this account i made a lot of posts about a girl i called my former "oneitis" and another girl that was my current "oneitis", as many months have passed since then i want to take back ever saying that i was in love with them and that they were my oneitis'. i dont think i fully understood the term and i was just using it as a synonym for "crush". ik nobody cares what words i use but i just want to clarify in writing for MY sake that these girls were not my oneitis' which is why i just posted this in lounge

Last edited:
Oneitis, crush, whatever who cares everyone here is ugly, foids are chad only, period.

Oneitis, crush, whatever who cares everyone here is ugly, foids are chad only, period.
yeah it just feels so retarded reading my old posts and seeing me referring to these girls who i had a crush on for a few months my oneitis' so i just needed to post something to put it in the past for myself

Show Bob n vegin

Oneitis is like religion, you inherit it from your geographic location, socioeconomic status and established world view. If a :bluepill:er moves to a new town they will discover new oneitises. Or would that make them twoitis, and threeitis and so on?