Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with Asian men? Are they ok with being mogged and emasculated like this?

Is there any way this Asian boy can regain his manliness after this?

• Yes, he needs to start lifting

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • No, there is nothing he can do after such humiliation

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not bad food.Their bones and muscle mass is very lacking compared to other races.

It is genetics.
Look at the way the samurais fought.They used light fast blades.If they tried anything the vikings used,they'd snap their arms in half trying to swing them.

Asians were never very strong,this isn't a new thing.

But they have some good wrestlers and judokas. Mongols are Changs btw.

But they have some good wrestlers and judokas. Mongols are Changs btw.
warriors in japan were like 5'1 on avarage with twink muscle genetics.

mongols were a different breed tbh,they were the slayers of the ricecels.
but we're talking SEA rn

Rice is made to be mogged
F4d

@LastGerman this destroyed my penis

His wrist is the same size as the girls. Brutal wristpill.

We're all acting like if this guy just did some curls and was able to out-armwrestle this white girl that he'd somehow start slaying?

Asian "men" lol

that's embarrassing, wonder if he roped

...did he even actually try? It looks like he let her win.
I was able to beat adult women at arm wrestling when I was 12 years old. It's impossible that he can't win against her.

But they were strong in WWII. What is going on?

Strong in what way? You don't need to be strong to shoot a gun.

If you have shitty bones you'll never be strong, even with all the training and roids in the world.

It's why women who are juiced to hell and back can't bench 200 lbs in a strict bodybuilder style.

fuck this is too brutal to watch, that guy has thicker wrists than me

god damn that shit brutal. i wouldnt know how to cope afterwards
there is no possible way to cope after that shit
I'd be shocked if after this video ended he didn't immediately rope

He's not a typical ricecel, he's extremely weak. The skinny white foid bicepmogs him (she has very visible biceps, he doesn't have jack). Probably an average Asiancel could beat her.

LifeFuel for femdomcels though.

there's no point in existing as a ricecel.

even if that guy got super ripped, he'd still be short and be seen as overcompensating.

i'm a gymcel and it has not done me any favors. i could rekt most white ppl but there's no gym for ur race.

Honestly it's embarrassing for man to be that skinny, I'm trying to gain weight myself but If I lost to a foid like that, I'd either hit the gym 24/7 or rope

I really feel for Asian men as they get a lot of shit from white foids and white men .

Why are they so weak? Are their helicopter parents preventing them from training any sport or what? Are they feeding them shit food?

Also why are they so ok with it?

You can't simply say it's genetics because they used to be samurais and shit and won wars. What is going on?

Asian men in general need to lift and sports/martial artsmaxx in order to gain mass and look more like men, fuck the nerdy and studious gay ass rice culture going on nowadays
I see the manliest of men, the supreme gentleman. What on earth are you talking about?

Last edited:
This is an arm-wrestling femdom Youtube channel. Here, let's take the skinniest 5'4, 110-pound framelet and let's compare him to a fit, 5'9, 140-pound femoid.

Cherry-picking at its finest.

It's like watching a video of sumo wrestlers on Youtube and drawing the conclusion that the average Japanese male is 6'3 and 280 pounds.
But they were strong in WWII. What is going on?

Japan was strong. They literally raped everyone else in East and Southeast Asia.

War isn't about physical strength, it's about economics. If you can build more tanks and aircraft carriers than everyone else, you will win.
They focus on studying and not working out like cavemen.

I also lost to my sister once and I'm white. She works with horses every day and I'm on my pc every day.

Brutal, talk about losing the genetic lottery.
You can't simply say it's genetics because they used to be samurais and shit and won wars. What is going on?

Like I said, Japan isn't the only country in Asia.

Last edited:
This is an arm-wrestling femdom Youtube channel. Here, let's take the skinniest 5'4, 110-pound framelet and let's compare him to a fit, 5'9, 140-pound femoid.

Cherry-picking at its finest.

Cope. He lost to a skinny wimpy white girl who doesn't look athletic at all. It's embarrassing.

Whatever the motivation of that channel is, they're just compiling videos that were posted by other people.

I looked some videos on related and I found plenty of other instances of Asian boys getting mogged by stacies. What is going on with them?

For example here an athletic Asian boy who is supposedly junior olympic wrestler loses to a gymnast white stacy. He tries hard and she just laughs at him JFL.

What is the hell is going on?

Only rational thing to do is rope after such a brutal mogging.

lol i did some digging and it seems like the channel is dedicated to arm wrestling femdom lol

Wow, and this dude is not even African-American kind of black, he is like 110% African yet loses.

They'll mog us after they invent genetic engineering

asians need to seriously rise up
Rise up

By default, untrained Asian man is on the same strength level more or less as a white female.

Asian militaries know this that's why they are harsher than the Western nations when it comes to training their soldiers...

Wow, and this dude is not even African-American kind of black, he is like 110% African yet loses.

African-Americans easily mog Africans. They're much taller on average too.

Africans are wilder and much more masculine than most AAs. They don't "ask"....

They're short and malnourished. African-Americans are almost as tall as whites.

Cope. He lost to a skinny wimpy white girl who doesn't look athletic at all. It's embarrassing.

Whatever the motivation of that channel is, they're just compiling videos that were posted by other people.

I looked some videos on related and I found plenty of other instances of Asian boys getting mogged by stacies. What is going on with them?

For example here an athletic Asian boy who is supposedly junior olympic wrestler loses to a gymnast white stacy. He tries hard and she just laughs at him JFL.

What is the hell is going on?

"Athletic" and in wrestling, yet he doesn't have an ounce of muscle, what a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back