Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with Asian men? Are they ok with being mogged and emasculated like this?

Is there any way this Asian boy can regain his manliness after this?

• Yes, he needs to start lifting

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • No, there is nothing he can do after such humiliation

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

Why are they so weak? Are their helicopter parents preventing them from training any sport or what? Are they feeding them shit food?

Also why are they so ok with it?

You can't simply say it's genetics because they used to be samurais and shit and won wars. What is going on?

Mogs me .he get to touch stacy hand without getting me too.

Eat some lean meat, take some protein supplements, buy a gym membership and have a rematch once more after months of intense training.

In the rematch, in order to regain his masculinity he has to injure the females hand in some way, shape, or form. Only then, can he be called man once more.

They focus on studying and not working out like cavemen.

I also lost to my sister once and I'm white. She works with horses every day and I'm on my pc every day.

god damn that shit brutal. i wouldnt know how to cope afterwards

White mogs all.
Fire is hot

I want to arm wrestle a foid.

I'd finally hold someones hand.

That's what happens when you spend all your time in front of a computer or reading mangas, I guess.

Quite a disgrace anyway.

Curries are Asians too. They don't like being emasculated like this.

and that was the first and last time he will ever touch a girls hand

and that was the first and last time he will ever touch a girls hand

giphy.gif

Gym membership. ASAP!

I would literally slit my own throat

the rice cels eat too much carbs. not enough protein. not enough dairy nor calcium. they rot inside and never go to the sun enough either resulting in a race of weak people

the rice cels eat too much carbs. not enough protein. not enough dairy nor calcium. they rot inside and never go to the sun enough either resulting in a race of weak people

But they were strong in WWII. What is going on?

They focus on studying and not working out like cavemen.

I also lost to my sister once and I'm white. She works with horses every day and I'm on my pc every day.
losing to a woman is pathetic. u need hit the gym

Blackcels would definitely win this arm wrestling match at least.
lol i did some digging and it seems like the channel is dedicated to arm wrestling femdom lol

But they were strong in WWII. What is going on?
most ricecels probably did martial arts and based training prior to end of WW2. nowadays they have shit diet and no training. and their culture holds weak effeminate men as the epitome of male attractiveness. no wonder they are doomed.

Less body mass and bone density, the rest is just predictable physics, if we could genetically modify nordic bones to be more porous and with less density , and asian bones to have more density and robust you will get the opposite predictable results. Inceldom is just predictable physics and biology that normies claim to be in the mind.

lol i did some digging and it seems like the channel is dedicated to arm wrestling femdom lol

It looks more to me like some WN shaming ethnics for losing to white girls. Regardless of his pathetic motivation, the content is real.

Why are they so weak? Are their helicopter parents preventing them from training any sport or what? Are they feeding them shit food?

You can't simply say it's genetics because they used to be samurais and shit and won wars. What is going on?

Mainly in the genes imo, Im a scrawny manlet ricecel.:feelsbadman: i did sports a lot in secondary sch(rugby n running) but sucked mostly.

Lol at samurais, western stereotype of the east again.:reeeeee: The guys in the video are taiwanese if im not wrong.

Btw these videos always use some scrawny rice, it's like we ricemen are only used for emasculated acts:cryfeels:

It looks more to me like some WN shaming ethnics for losing to white girls. Regardless of his pathetic motivation, the content is real.

Is it though? Those guys could be white knighting by losing on purpose, maybe sub-consciously.

Mainly in the genes imo, Im a scrawny manlet ricecel.:feelsbadman: i did sports a lot in secondary sch(rugby n running) but sucked mostly.

Lol at samurais, western stereotype of the east again.:reeeeee: The guys in the video are taiwanese if im not wrong.

Btw these videos always use some scrawny rice, it's like we ricemen are only used for emasculated acts:cryfeels:
over for rice. rice governments should force their males to inject HGH, test. eat meat and dairy or lose social credit points

The biggest problem with the video is that he seems to be ok with it and the other Asian guy was cheering on the girl.

I bet if they were some Muslim ethnics they wouldn't agree to this in the first place or would get aggressive after losing if they did.

@LastGerman would you lose?

I bet if they were some Muslim ethnics they wouldn't agree to this in the first place or would get aggressive after losing if they did

Which would actually be more pathetic. Getting angry for losing to a girl is just impotent rage. It will make you look even more of a loser.
I want to arm wrestle a foid.

I'd finally hold someones hand.

Yeah tbh we should all start arm wrestling women. For "science" you understand.

The biggest problem with the video is that he seems to be ok with it and the other Asian guy was cheering on the girl.

I bet if they were some Muslim ethnics they wouldn't agree to this in the first place or would get aggressive after losing if they did.
As much as I hate to admit, Rice are top in whiteknighting n beta orbiting foids. Most of us are taught to respect wahmen since young too, some take it too far n will throw their own friends under a bus to get a foid :feelsbadman:

Japanese, taiwanese, Hong kong, China, korean...etc rice are very different in physiques. For eg. china itself, southern chinese(my ancestors i tink) are shorter, some other parts are tall n strong af n produce more changs. Korean rice are the tallest among rice i think.

It's annoying to see skinny rice(like me) regularly being used as a medium to prove some hard found dominance over males.

Beyond over for that ricecel

JFL at theee idiots.

Leverages not even once

TBH
Mogs me .he get to touch stacy hand without getting me too.
TBH. Also if he lifted he could fix that. He’d still be incel but imo it’s better to be a muscular gymcel than a weakcel.

Brutal and not one second

He’s just a bottom 0.1% percent male.

Shit like this is why Asians are bottom of the barrel in the sexual hierarchy.

I lost an arm wrestle to a non-fat girl when I was in my early 20s. Depressingly I was probably gymcelling at the time. I'm just really really thin. But tallcel is volcel right?

He needs to roid and try to never be recognized from this video, he can never recover from this if someone recognizes him :feelskek:

they really need nurture to be strong, nature doesn't give them shit

Maybe he let her win? That seems like something a bluepiller would do to "empower women" or some shit. Both their arms look like skeleton limbs tbh

Its not bad food.Their bones and muscle mass is very lacking compared to other races.

It is genetics.
Look at the way the samurais fought.They used light fast blades.If they tried anything the vikings used,they'd snap their arms in half trying to swing them.

Asians were never very strong,this isn't a new thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back