Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question for inceltears lurkers. Just take 30 seconds to read this

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I'll keep this short because I'm sure you have plans with your friends and loved ones unlike us.

If you could, with a snap of your fingers, remove our depression and suicidalness changing nothing else, would you do it?

No catch, no "well....if you weren't depressed you'd do this or that or...." and no "well you're depressed BECAUSE of the stuff you say". No rationalizations.

Just plain simple, everything stays the same, but we don't want to commit suicide. Would you do it?

wandercamp said:
I'll keep this short because I'm sure you have plans with your friends and loved ones unlike us.

If you could, with a snap of your fingers, remove our depression and suicidalness changing nothing else, would you do it?

No catch, no "well....if you weren't depressed you'd do this or that or...." and no "well you're depressed BECAUSE of the stuff you say". No rationalizations.

Just plain simple, everything stays the same, but we don't want to commit suicide. Would you do it?

not to be mean but I wouldn't. I mean whats the point if all your mental health issues stay and just the part of you wanting to die is gone.

tryingtohelp said:
not to be mean but I wouldn't. I mean whats the point if all your mental health issues stay and just the part of you wanting to die is gone.

Why no ban yet.

tryingtohelp said:

By mental health issues you of course mean being sub 8.

See, here it is everyone, for you all to see. They WANT us to be depressed.

Yes. I would take away your pain if I could. I feel it'd fix issues on both sides. Alright ban me now.

LOL
STRAIGHT FROM THE ASS'S MOUTH
HOLY SHIT

wandercamp said:
By mental health issues you of course mean being sub 8.

See, here it is everyone, for you all to see. They WANT us to be depressed.

what does sub 8 mean? I'm new.
I don't really wish depression on anyone; I just think that when you get rid of depression you would also have to stop a lot of the negative things that you are doing. I mean ive gone through it before and still struggle with it but most on the people on here need to work for it instead of asking someone to take it away.

tryingtohelp said:
what does sub 8 mean? I'm new.
I don't really wish depression on anyone; I just think that when you get rid of depression you would also have to stop a lot of the negative things that you are doing. I mean ive gone through it before and still struggle with it but most on the people on here need to work for it instead of asking someone to take it away.

I made the stipulation in the original post that you had full fiat to end our self hatred and suffering no strings attached. Why can't you just fucking say "Yes, I would make it so you all are not suicidal"? Theres nothing to debate here. What "causes" our self-loathing isn't an issue. Would you get rid of it or not?

wandercamp said:
I made the stipulation in the original post that you had full fiat to end our self hatred and suffering no strings attached. Why can't you just fucking say "Yes, I would make it so you all are not suicidal"? Theres nothing to debate here. What "causes" our self-loathing isn't an issue. Would you get rid of it or not?

sure then dude