Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question: but why do white people and white culture encourage and promote cutting childrens dicks off and little girls tits?

You're not white but you are jewish, so that must be real rough for you :feelsbadman:
Thanks for acknowledging the power of a Palestinian mind. You were destroyed by it a lot. We are the blood of jesus

Thanks for acknowledging the power of a Palestinian mind. You were destroyed by it a lot. We are the blood of jesus
Not sure what you mean. You said Palestinians always beat you jews, well that must be rough on you. That must be why you're "consumed by anxiety and stress and worry" :cryfeels:

Not sure what you mean. You said Palestinians always beat you jews, well that must be rough on you. That must be why you're "consumed by anxiety and stress and worry" :cryfeels:
Us Palestinians always destroy you white jews

Us Palestinians always destroy you white jews
You're Jewish though. Listen, even though you are a kike even I feel a little bad about how you're constantly humiliated and made to feel useless and like nothing. Just quit the JIDF man, it's not worth being consumed by anxiety and stress and worry. I mean is this $0.17 you're going to make from a secondary reply and a post reply worth being exposed as a jewish clown?

Whites and jews look the same, act the same, and both promote globohomo trannyism pedophilia and israel.
KEK

Very typical of you JIDF/ADL types to present anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism.

Arent you done with getting owned jite?
>Is owned and gets repeatedly beaten like a 0 B.C.E. slave
>Thinks he's the one owning and beating others

iu

You're Jewish though. Listen, even though you are a kike even I feel a little bad about how you're constantly humiliated and made to feel useless and like nothing. Just quit the JIDF man, it's not worth being consumed by anxiety and stress and worry. I mean is this $0.17 you're going to make from a secondary reply and a post reply worth being exposed as a jewish clown?
I like how you like to mock actual incel problems. You know how everyone knows you're a fakecel jite? Cuz you never make incel related threads. Ever.

Regardless, you're still my dog. I trained you and beat you into submission, which is natural for your people

KEK

Very typical of you JIDF/ADL types to present anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism.

>Is owned and gets repeatedly beaten like a 0 B.C.E. slave
>Thinks he's the one owning and beating others

iu
Bro, you're literally a joke. A jite fakecel snd no one respects you

iu

Here's another $0.17 for you. You post like you absolutely need it. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

I like how you like to mock actual incel problems. You know how everyone knows you're a fakecel jite? Cuz you never make incel related threads. Ever.

Regardless, you're still my dog. I trained you and beat you into submission, which is natural for your people

Your JIDF problems aren't incel problems, it's the guilt eating away at you for being a shill. Just quit, and forsake the Talmud, become a Buddhist or something, man. You'll be happier. :feelsokman:

Cherry pick harder, presumably you're a shit skin

iu

Here's another $0.17 for you. You post like you absolutely need it. :feelskek: :feelshaha:
T. Child dick cutting tranny jite
Your JIDF problems aren't incel problems, it's the guilt eating away at you for being a shill. Just quit, and forsake the Talmud, become a Buddhist or something, man. You'll be happier. :feelsokman:
Hmm where are your incel posts?:feelsstudy::feelsLSD:
Oh yeah fakecels jites cant fake relatablity

@Uggo Mongo Look at this shit. This thread is already three pages full of garbage. Let's stop posting and giving this filthy Israeli shill more shekels. It almost has 120 posts. That covers two meals for him.

T. Child dick cutting tranny jite

Hmm where are your incel posts?:feelsstudy::feelsLSD:
Oh yeah fakecels jites cant fake relatablity
My 12k+ posts were deleted, what are you stupid or something?

Also stress from JIDF shilling isn't relatable :feelshaha:

Because whites are the most degenerate race?
Because they are the reason why every ethnic and third worlder suffers?
Maoism-Thirdworldism with rodgerist characteristics will extreminate pigskins off the face of planet (in google earth)

That's enough shekels for you.

@Uggo Mongo Look at this shit. This thread is already three pages full of garbage. Let's stop posting and giving this filthy Israeli shill more shekels. It almost has 120 posts. That covers two meals for him.
True enough, today was a good day for him. He's earned enough for a box of bagels!
Eww is that a jite thing? Truly disgusting pedos
Jidfsays

My 12k+ posts were deleted, what are you stupid or something?

Also stress from JIDF shilling isn't relatable :feelshaha:
And i don't remember a single post from them being incel related. How about your 1500 current posts? Not a single post about incelsom. You're here to subvert, jite.
Because whites are the most degenerate race?
Because they are the reason why every ethnic and third worlder suffers?
Maoism-Thirdworldism with rodgerist characteristics will extreminate pigskins off the face of planet (in google earth)
Absolutely based
That's enough shekels for you.
Ok jite.
True enough, today was a good day for him. He's earned enough for a box of bagels!

View attachment 714585
Why are you posting stats on your people?

Circumcision is popular in many non-White countries
Yeah but those are mostly Muslim countries where they do it for religious reasons. White Americans do it even though Christianity doesn't require them to.

Brocel, please settle this issue and state the obvious fact that Jews and Whites (European ethnicities) are not the same people. If you asked your savta or saba if they identify as White, I'd bet they'd slap you and tell you to never ask such a stupid question ever again. :feelshaha:

@bannedincel's JIDF psyop campaign here is reaching peak clown world levels.
When people look at me, they think white regardless. Although I think genetically we do have middle eastern ancestry as well, but by looks many do look white. So if genetics are what matter to you, white jews are a mutt race.

"white jews are a mutt race"

A lot of jews look white, a lot of jews look middle eastern. Your people are mutts.
Lmao look how desperately he keeps spinning. Just accept it. They are you

Lmao look how desperately he keeps spinning. Just accept it. They are you
How is that spinning, retard? Your people mimic their host and neighbors, that's why Mossad can so easily infiltrate arab groups.

also you're a retard that usually mentions celebs that have received plastic surgeries as examples.

"“The closest genetic neighbors to most Jewish groups were the Palestinians, Israeli Bedouins, and Druze in addition to the Southern Europeans, including Cypriots,” as Ostrer and Skorecki wrote in a review of their findings that they co-authored in the journal Human Genetics in October 2012."

How is that spinning, retard? Your people mimic their host and neighbors, that's why Mossad can so easily infiltrate arab groups.

View attachment 714596

also you're a retard that usually mentions celebs that have received plastic surgeries as examples.

"“The closest genetic neighbors to most Jewish groups were the Palestinians, Israeli Bedouins, and Druze in addition to the Southern Europeans, including Cypriots,” as Ostrer and Skorecki wrote in a review of their findings that they co-authored in the journal Human Genetics in October 2012."
Not one word read. You are a white jew. Even a jew came in and confirmed it

View attachment 714596

Not one word read. You are a white jew. Even a jew came in and confirmed it
Idk what you guys are fighting about jfl. Who cares if Jews are white are not?

Jews intermix with their host populations but remain culturally and genetically distinct.
If they live in the land of other people, intermixing is inevitable.

Jews intermix with their host populations but remain culturally and genetically distinct.
Even you are backtracking after your own jew admitted everyone thinks he's white. Its over

Hey hey, now's not the time to use profanity like you told me before?
@MiSKiRaT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AHAHAHAHAH NO WAY THIS FUCKING RETARD IS SERIOUS :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even you are backtracking after your own jew admitted everyone thinks he's white. Its over
The fuck? I didn't comment on it until you tagged me with his quote like it was some own, imbecile. Your people are a mutt race that intermix with their host and neighbors and also try to look more like their host with plastic surgeries (the celebrities, usually "jewish princesses" that received nose jobs and more for their sweet 16, that you always bring up). Nevertheless they remain genetically and culturally distinct and are genetically closer with other jews than the hosts they mimic (EG German Jews are 6x genetically closer to Iraqi Jews than they are Germans).

The fuck? I didn't comment on it until you tagged me with his quote like it was some own, imbecile. Your people are a mutt race that intermix with their host and neighbors and also try to look more like their host with plastic surgeries (the celebrities, usually "jewish princesses" that received nose jobs and more for their sweet 16, that you always bring up). Nevertheless they remain genetically and culturally distinct and are genetically closer with other jews than the hosts they mimic (EG German Jews are 6x genetically closer to Iraqi Jews than they are Germans).
View attachment 714905
All empty words. No facts. Your people are jews. Own it jite

Lmao so you admit that you're a jew :lul:
Jidfsays2

JIDF's not sending their best :dafuckfeels:

You need more training, Yehuda. JIDF should get a refund from Massa for your unbanning.

You admited you were a jew. its over
robert-de-niro-finger-wag.gif

You wringed another $0.17 out of me, you are tricky Yehuda. Maybe you don't need more training after all, 300 shekels a month for shilling is pretty impressive.

robert-de-niro-finger-wag.gif

You wringed another $0.17 out of me, you are tricky Yehuda. Maybe you don't need more training after all, 300 shekels a month for shilling is pretty impressive.
Says the self admitted jew who admitted jews and whites are indistinguishable

Says the self admitted jew who admitted jews and whites are indistinguishable
Sorry about your reading comprehension skills, Yehuda. Here's another $0.17 that you can put towards furthering your elementary school education.

Sorry about your reading comprehension skills, Yehuda. Here's another $0.17 that you can put towards furthering your elementary school education.
Ok jite