Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question: but why do white people and white culture encourage and promote cutting childrens dicks off and little girls tits?

Jews are white. They are literally indistinguishable from whites. This is not a coincidence. And posting jew fake articles like you just didnt doesnt help. We're on to your tricks
They're from the middle east you fucking moron. Easily distinguishable if you're not an 80 IQ brownoid faggot like yourself.

They're from the middle east you fucking moron. Easily distinguishable if you're not an 80 IQ brownoid faggot like yourself.
Mila kunis, gwnyth paltrow, natalie portman, jack black, jaq phoniox.

"Easily distinguishable" such a white trick. We're on to you dirty tricksters. Go cut childrens dicks

FullTimeJIDF you know it's your kin that promotes it
3221e

RUo

No, you are actually right. I just checked another statistics website to make sure I got it right, but it turns out that most transgenders are found in European countries.

The problem is that European countries ACCEPT transgenders, while ethnic countries don't. In other words, transgenders are allowed to come out of the closet in European countries, while they are kept in check in ethnic countries.

So we can't know for sure if the White race has the highest number of transgenders when ethnics won't even allow their people to come out of the closet first (not defending transgenders, by the way).
It's a flaw in the statistics. It doesn't include Thailand and Brazil which are full of lady boys and shemales which probably aren't treated as "transgender." Also I am not sure a country like Iran records them as "transgender" instead of "female" when they get the surgery.

One of your white friends post a link here in the post showing its entirely white countires. Dont run from the truth dick cutter. Youve lost everytime
Shut up, kike. You have never won, you get trounced and reduce the thread to circular arguments for 20 pages and then start a new one every time.

It's a flaw in the statistics. It doesn't include Thailand and Brazil which are full of lady boys and shemales which probably aren't treated as "transgender." Also I am not sure a country like Iran records them as "transgender" instead of "female" when they get the surgery.
Shut up, kike. You have never won, you get trounced and reduce the thread to circular arguments for 20 pages and then start a new one every time.

"NO GOYIM DONT LISTEN TO STATISTICS YOUR EYES, OR YOUR EARS. LISTEN TO MY TRICKY WORDS"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Lmaoo the continued destruction of white/jews is magnificent. They truly cant handle me

I don't get how so many goofballs in here can't tell this thread is about trannymaxxing and not circumcision. As for why they do it, it's clearly because of how the (((Western))) culture promotes gynocentricm and soy egalitarianism hence trannies are predominantly MtF. As for why whores bother transitioning, I have no fucking clue.

"NO GOYIM DONT LISTEN TO STATISTICS YOUR EYES, OR YOUR EARS. LISTEN TO MY TRICKY WORDS"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Lmaoo the continued destruction of white/jews is magnificent. They truly cant handle me
It's promoted by kikes (your people)
Not all countries record statistics well or recognize the concept even if there are many trannies there (EG Thailand, Japan, Brazil)
Within Western nations non-Whites are trannies at a higher rate
Trr

they got rich too fast and became a bunch of degenerates. richer people are always more degenerate.

Jews look like whites, have the same culture as whites, and work together on the same goals as white.

Nice trick there jite.
They do not look like whites you shitskinEd retarded animal. You literally said A bunch of Arab looking kikes from Israel looked white. But your a fucking nigger so I’m not surprised that your Down syndrome groid brain can make these retarded conclusions. Whites and Jews work for the same goals of destroying the white underclass through demographic replacement? Fuck you nigg beast you just want to conflate kike crimes with whites so you have An excuse to harass white people and intrude on their spaces. you animals need to be evicted from euro Countries at gunpoint

Last edited:
They do not look like whites you shitskinEd retarded animal. You literally said A bunch of Arab looking likes from Israel looked white. But your a fucking nigger so I’m not surprised that your Down syndrome brood brain can make these retarded conclusions. Whites and Jews work for the same goals for f destroying the white underclass through demographic replacement? Duck you nigg beast you just want to conflate kike crimes with whites so you have An excuse to harass white people and intrude on their spaces. Toy animals need to be evicted from euro Countries at gunpoint

It was invented and promoted by kikes and has been for the last 100 years (see you are "the creator"!)

Kikes control the media (you've tried to argue this in the past lmao, yeah sure you're not a kike surrrreeee), they also control academia through talmudic nepotism
F56D7

Jews jewing

Within Western nations where kikes promote trannyism Whites are much below their population share of trannies, and everyone else is higher

Speaking of pedophiles
hamas_child_brides__large.jpg

In conclusion
Jidfthreadsgh

It's promoted by kikes (your people)
Not all countries record statistics well or recognize the concept even if there are many trannies there (EG Thailand, Japan, Brazil)
Within Western nations non-Whites are trannies at a higher rate
View attachment 714543
Kikes are your friends and your people, jite. That link by a fellow whote ended your entire reputation or any argument. Its over jite
They do not look like whites you shitskinEd retarded animal. You literally said A bunch of Arab looking likes from Israel looked white. But your a fucking nigger so I’m not surprised that your Down syndrome brood brain can make these retarded conclusions. Whites and Jews work for the same goals for f destroying the white underclass through demographic replacement? Duck you nigg beast you just want to conflate kike crimes with whites so you have An excuse to harass white people and intrude on their spaces. Toy animals need to be evicted from euro Countries at gunpoint
Look how mad the jite is he is exposed :lul: :lul: this corny bird shit is losing her mind.

Facts are facts cum boy. They look like you. And they have the same disgusting culture as you, you dirty tranny pedo. Own it and accept it. But your tricks dont work on me

It was invented and promoted by kikes and has been for the last 100 years (see you are "the creator"!)

Kikes control the media (you've tried to argue this in the past lmao, yeah sure you're not a kike surrrreeee), they also control academia through talmudic nepotism
View attachment 714552
View attachment 714553

Within Western nations where kikes promote trannyism Whites are much below their population share of trannies, and everyone else is higher

Speaking of pedophiles

In conclusion
View attachment 714556
The kikes are you bro lmaoo look how he is in hyperdrive trying not to cry for being exposed :lul::lul:

Kikes are your friends and your people, jite. That link by a fellow whote ended your entire reputation or any argument. Its over jite

Look how mad the jite is he is exposed :lul: :lul: this corny bird shit is losing her mind.

Facts are facts cum boy. They look like you. And they have the same disgusting culture as you, you dirty tranny pedo. Own it and accept it. But your tricks dont work on me
Jidfsays2

View attachment 714552
View attachment 714553

Speaking of pedophiles

In conclusion
View attachment 714556
OP is one of them?

stop talking about yourself
Lmao such a white response.
I like how you continue despite being proving wrong on every single post and post. Literally everything. Stats prove you wrong. Context proved you wrong. Me speaking arabic proved you wrong.

But you proceed. Admirable persistent lying you dirty white jew. Exactly the same. Anyway this must be your 300th owning by me or something

All non whites and their liberal cuckold slaves must be expelled from our countries at gunpoint

No, i am your worst nightmare. A Palestinian. You are one of them whites and jews are the same
So now your an Arab? Whatever you are you need to fuck off from white lands

Lmao such a white response.

I like how you continue despite being proving wrong on every single post and post. Literally everything. Stats prove you wrong. Context proved you wrong. Me speaking arabic proved you wrong.

But you proceed. Admirable persistent lying you dirty white jew. Exactly the same. Anyway this must be your 300th owning by me or something
Jidfsays

all you are good for is copying my lines, jew
The funniest thing was watching you copying my line about you copying my lines and directed it at @based_meme :feelskek:

View attachment 714563

The funniest thing was watching you copying my line about you copying my lines and directed it at @based_meme :feelskek:
Fucking cowards. Larping as niggers, sandniggers ect. Can’t just face their enemies directly

Brotal jewpill @Copexodius Maximus
Doesn’t matter. Whether I’m classified as white or not isn’t going to change the fact that I’m a truecel. :feelsrope:

So now your an Arab? Whatever you are you need to fuck off from white lands
As if I would ever step into white land. Your land is filled with tranny pedos like you.
View attachment 714563

What? What are you even saying white jew? Are you this broken that I proved your people are tranny pedophiles? I have proof. You have white jewish tricks.

I always win

Fucking cowards. Larping as niggers, sandniggers ect. Can’t just face their enemies directly
Indeed, kikes like him disgust me. But he gets paid $300 a month to do it.

As if I would ever step into white land. Your land is filled with tranny pedos like you.

What? What are you even saying white jew? Are you this broken that I proved your people are tranny pedophiles? I have proof. You have white jewish tricks.

I always win
I know why you said I won't see you in the ban appeals after you just recently ate 2 temp bans, because the JIDF paid the fee for your return so you can't get perma'd again :feelskek:

I know why you said I won't see you in the ban appeals after you just recently ate 2 temp bans, because the JIDF paid the fee for your return so you can't get perma'd again :feelskek:
Serious question, why would I be banned? My initial account, was deleted, not banned. I literally mentioned in my application that I had a former account. You are the one here who claims to be a "mental cel". Aka personlity crl.

That's the thing with you white jews. You want anyone who challeneges you and exposes you banned. Its the only way you can hide the truth of your tricks jite.

Serious question, why would I be banned? My initial account, was deleted, not banned. I literally mentioned in my application that I had a former account. You are the one here who claims to be a "mental cel". Aka personlity crl.

That's the thing with you white jews. You want anyone who challeneges you and exposes you banned. Its the only way you can hide the truth of your tricks jite.
FullTimeLoser aka FullTimeJIDF was permanently banned. When you returned you went straight back to what got you permanently banned, you ate 2 temp bans in short order but knew you wouldn't get perma'd again, obviously because the JIDF paid your fee :feelsthink:

"beefy chadcel mentalcel" is satirical of the new moderation policies, retard.

FullTimeLoser aka FullTimeJIDF was permanently banned. When you returned you went straight back to what got you permanently banned, you ate 2 temp bans in short order but knew you wouldn't get perma'd again, obviously because the JIDF paid your fee :feelsthink:

"beefy chadcel mentalcel" is satirical of the new moderation policies, retard.
I think from this point on I'm going to ignore what you wrote and not read it since you're a lying jite fakecel, and just say that your people are pedo trannies

I think from this point on I'm going to ignore what you wrote and not read it since you're a lying jite fakecel, and just say that your people are pedo trannies
You already do that, you're only interested in that $0.06 secondary reply and $0.11 post reply :feelskek:

Never change, Candy Ain't Cheap
Pm

Doesn’t matter. Whether I’m classified as white or not isn’t going to change the fact that I’m a truecel. :feelsrope:
Brocel, please settle this issue and state the obvious fact that Jews and Whites (European ethnicities) are not the same people. If you asked your savta or saba if they identify as White, I'd bet they'd slap you and tell you to never ask such a stupid question ever again. :feelshaha:

@bannedincel's JIDF psyop campaign here is reaching peak clown world levels.

Brocel, please settle this issue and state the obvious fact that Jews and Whites (European ethnicities) are not the same people. If you asked your savta or saba if they identify as White, I'd bet they'd slap you and tell you to never ask such a stupid question ever again. :feelshaha:

@bannedincel's JIDF psyop campaign here is reaching peak clown world levels.
Whites and jews look the same, act the same, and both promote globohomo trannyism pedophilia and israel.

Arent you done with getting owned jite?