Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question: but why do white people and white culture encourage and promote cutting childrens dicks off and little girls tits?

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Geniunly such disgusting pedophilia. Why are grown man having parties with kids and convincing them to cut their dicks so normal there? Only in white countries. Why are white/jews like this?

*Amerikan culture

*Amerikan culture
Cope, most European cities too. You think uk, germany, and norway arent filled with trannies? Its inherint

Cope, most European cities too. You think uk, germany, and norway arent filled with trannies? Its inherint
Europe is rotten but we dont practice genital mutilation

It's the way their trends inevitably transpire into self-destruction. An onlook on how their system constructed by their elites have doomed their peoples into eternal degeneracy.

Europe is rotten but we dont practice genital mutilation
Yes you do trannies arw all over europe I see the videos who are you lying to

Yes you do trannies arw all over europe I see the videos who are you lying to
Yeah you've seen videos, yeah
I'm talking about baby boys getting circumcised, it doesn't happen. You can say cope but just look at the statistics

((white culture))

oh shit i misread, i apologise

Bros im not talking about circumcision, im talking about literal dick cutting. Grooming young boys into become trannies.

Yup, white and jews are the same
jews are relative of arabs not whites. nice try shitskin

Only in white countries.
It's not just white people. Majority of circumcisions happen in Israel, Muslim-majority countries, SK and then the United States. Meanwhile FGM predominately happens in sub-Saharan Africa and the Arab States. Not hard to use Google.

Jews look like whites, have the same culture as whites, and work together on the same goals as white.

Nice trick there jite.

I'll tell you this once, you're wasting your time trying to actually debate this guy :feelskek:

I'll tell you this once, you're wasting your time trying to actually debate this guy :feelskek:
Becuase im literally alwahs right and use basic straightforward facts

The only place I see trannies are in certain liberal sections of the city, it's not very common

Cope, nobody gives a shit about genetic maps, only looks. If they didn't blend with you guys so well then they wouldn't be where they are today. A lot of the times you can't tell apart a Jew and a White, if it was easily distinguishable then they'd have been wiped off Europe long ago.
Wait till the next generation the way kids are being groomed

That's right sis, keep popping off :owo:
20230301 190648

Wait till the next generation the way kids are being groomed
Reiko, Keffals and the numerous ecelebs on social media are doing a good job "pinkpilling" whites

Because they have been brainwashed by left propanda and can't think critically. They just believe everything the news tell them. Ironic, considering Europeans, especially Germans themselves criticize the men who took part in the third reich and blindly believing anything Hitler says yet they believe everything that the TV and the news tell them.

Jews are not White.

The biggest number of transgenders is found in non-White countries:
>"Germany is the country that has the highest rate of people who are transgender. It is estimated that approximately three percent of all people who live in Germany identify as transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary. In addition, Sweden is similar to Germany in that it also has approximately three percent of people who are transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary.

After these two countries, there are a lot of other nations where approximately two percent of all people identify as transgender, gender-fluid, or non-binary. Examples of countries that fall under this category include India, Argentina, Russia, Canada, Spain, and Australia. The United States is very far down this list, with approximately one percent of people who live in the United States"

Literally 9/10 countries mentioned in your own link are white. The way whites lie is so interesting. They just spam meaningless links hoping no one would read them even if their own links prove them wrong. Pathetic

>"Germany is the country that has the highest rate of people who are transgender. It is estimated that approximately three percent of all people who live in Germany identify as transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary. In addition, Sweden is similar to Germany in that it also has approximately three percent of people who are transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary.

After these two countries, there are a lot of other nations where approximately two percent of all people identify as transgender, gender-fluid, or non-binary. Examples of countries that fall under this category include India, Argentina, Russia, Canada, Spain, and Australia. The United States is very far down this list, with approximately one percent of people who live in the United States"

Literally 9/10 countries mentioned in your own link are white. The way whites lie is so interesting. They just spam meaningless links hoping no one would read them even if their own links prove them wrong. Pathetic
JFL you blown the fuck out of him, Dragqueenconian cancerskin supremashit moment :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No, you are actually right. I just checked another statistics website to make sure I got it right, but it turns out that most transgenders are found in European countries.

The problem is that European countries ACCEPT transgenders, while ethnic countries don't. In other words, transgenders are allowed to come out of the closet in European countries, while they are kept in check in ethnic countries.

So we can't know for sure if the White race has the highest number of transgenders when ethnics won't even allow their people to come out of the closet first (not defending transgenders, by the way).

Geniunly such disgusting pedophilia. Why are grown man having parties with kids and convincing them to cut their dicks so normal there? Only in white countries. Why are white/jews like this?
It is a religious thing.

In the past, Whites were Christians, but no longer. The majority are now anti-Christian worshipers of the great foid goddess. Of course, this is not official, but if you look closely, you will see that everything whites do in this regard looks like a religion.

In the past, the religion of the great goddess was open and official in many parts of the world. In Babylonia, the goddess was called "Ishtar" and in Rome, "Cybele".

In both case, this cult was in the hands of transgender priests. In Rome they were called "Galloi" and were castrated at birth.

In India, up to this day, there are groups of trangender men (the "hijra") who are devoted to some form or other of the goddess Devi.

No, you are actually right. I just checked another statistics website to make sure I got it right, but it turns out that most transgenders are found in European countries.

The problem is that European countries ACCEPT transgenders, while ethnic countries don't. In other words, transgenders are allowed to come out of the closet in European countries, while they are kept in check in ethnic countries.

So we can't know for sure if the White race has the highest number of transgenders when ethnics won't even allow their people to come out of the closet first (not defending transgenders, by the way).
Seems like a lot of moving the goal posts and "dont believe your eyes goy"
I see what I see, and meaningless word gymnastics dont affect me
Don't you have some goats to fuck?
View attachment 714475
A goat fucker is so much better than a child dick cutter. One is a meme tho and the other is a reality for your people

The problem is that European countries ACCEPT transgenders, while ethnic countries don't.
Actually, some "ethnic" countries accept them and have accepted them for a long time. In India, you have the "hijra", who form a recognized confraternity inside Hinduism (see my post above)

Seems like a lot of moving the goal posts and "dont believe your eyes goy"
I see what I see, and meaningless word gymnastics dont affect me
I just admitted that you were right about the first point, then offered my reasoning as to why that is. You dismiss any comment that disagrees with you like a woman.

A goat fucker is so much better than a child dick cutter. One is a meme tho and the other is a reality for your people
Jews are not White. I have refuted you many times on this.

Actually, some "ethnic" countries accept them and have accepted them for a long time. In India, you have the "hijra", who form a recognized confraternity inside Hinduism (see my post above)
True, but my point was that European countries are more likely to accept transgenders than ethnic countries.

It’s not white culture. It’s a global phenomena. Literally every country.

The west makes them into media lolcows, that’s the diff.

I don't see any data about transgenders in this page; only total population figures
Okay, stop replying to my posts. I already admitted that OP was right. Fuck off, you stupid bitch.

True, but my point was that European countries are more likely to accept transgenders than ethnic countries.
The opposition Western/ethnic is not the right one to understand this phenomenon. You have to look at the religious background of each region.

The opposition Western/ethnic is not the right one to understand this phenomenon. You have to look at the religious background of each region.
Fuck off, midwit. You're not smart as you think. Also, watching anime and considering yourself an otaku is fucking cringe.

I just admitted that you were right about the first point, then offered my reasoning as to why that is. You dismiss any comment that disagrees with you like a woman.

Jews are not White. I have refuted you many times on this.

Jews are white. They are literally indistinguishable from whites. This is not a coincidence. And posting jew fake articles like you just didnt doesnt help. We're on to your tricks

Jews are white. They are literally indistinguishable from whites. This is not a coincidence. And posting jew fake articles like you just didnt doesnt help. We're on to your tricks
Jews are not White.

Okay, stop replying to my posts. I already admitted that OP was right. Fuck off, you stupid bitch.
Fuck off, midwit. You're not smart as you think. Also, watching anime and considering yourself an otaku is fucking cringe.
Hey hey, now's not the time to use profanity like you told me before?
@MiSKiRaT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It is a religious thing.

In the past, Whites were Christians, but no longer. The majority are now anti-Christian worshipers of the great foid goddess. Of course, this is not official, but if you look closely, you will see that everything whites do in this regard looks like a religion.

In the past, the religion of the great goddess was open and official in many parts of the world. In Babylonia, the goddess was called "Ishtar" and in Rome, "Cybele".

In both case, this cult was in the hands of transgender priests. In Rome they were called "Galloi" and were castrated at birth.

In India, up to this day, there are groups of transgender men (the "hijra") who are devoted to some form or other of the goddess Devi.
@bannedincel What about the above?

That cunt spews all this muh ancestors bullshit but still hasn't replied to any of the points Indracel has made about all the common pseudoscience points he shouts out, in fact he ran away from it by requesting the mods to delete all his posts from that thread like the pathetic coward he is :feelskek:.

View attachment 714481
Profanity sure is the resort of his empty wignatfaggot head when people see through his statistics, data and copium and they don't conform to his ideology, that's when you blow his lid.

That cunt spews all this muh ancestors bullshit but still hasn't replied to any of the points Indracel has made about all the common pseudoscience points he shouts out, in fact he ran away from it by requesting the mods to delete all his posts from that thread like the pathetic coward he is :feelskek:.

View attachment 714481
Based wall of truth BTW:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

because it helps keeping the dick clean and reduce infections.